SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:59 am

Kas_256 wrote: Sorry I don’t know how to drop screenshots in so pleased you were able to catch it Smiley

I personally think it’s just TPTB trying to build early hype and interest.
If Cass and Nathan were a pre planned couple they surely would have made them hide their friendship pre filming. I think they are hanging out just as friends and aren’t a couple. They both look happy regardless

No dramas you did well to spot it.  Let us know if you see anything else. yes

I'm thinking back to last year and how Keira & Jarrod were spoiled early and then all up in our faces via DM articles for months.  Maybe the show has some couples they're happy to spoil and then others they want to keep on the DL.  

Sam & Tara were hidden until I stumbled across some pics on the Diimex website of them at a party (which DM conveniently chose not to publish) so maybe the more serious/headline couples have been told to hide (ie maybe Richie?).

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I will of course watch BIP as I’m addicted

I feel your pain @Dirty Street Pie Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by handsanitiser Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:42 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:

I stand by my prediction that Cass/Nathan is a pre arranged showmance, but I could get behind it if it’s edited well, if only so that Alex/Bill aren’t the “stars” of the show

Oh I definitely think Cass/Nathan are a "fake" couple (either planned by tptb or themselves for their own needs aka instagram follows) but I think they'll be great to watch nonetheless.

Would take them as a fake couple over Alex and Bill as real.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:50 pm

Source

handsanitiser wrote:Would take them as a fake couple over Alex and Bill as real.

@handsanitiser cantstopl Well said; I completely agree.

ETA:  I know Jules was active on SM before the finale but I'm still not discounting the idea that someone may have been using his account as a red herring.  He only started posting live IG stories after filming wrapped and while that may have been instructions given by TPTB to all contestants, this one saying he missed the bird IMO sounds to me like someone who only just got back. TWT.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 QaxwHeL

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:49 pm

Jules and Shannon might be a thing then Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3552228123

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:51 pm

handsanitiser wrote:Jules and Shannon might be a thing then Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3552228123

My gut is saying they may have paired up but it didn't work out.  Would love it if they are together though.  :sprinklehearts
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:25 am

Possibility?  Didn’t need to stay til the end?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 4e374510

https://www.instagram.com/jimmys.paradise/

Last edited by Admin on Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:53 am

Sundy wrote:Possibility?  Didn’t need to stay til the end?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 4e374510
https://www.instagram.com/jimmys.paradise/

@Sundy forgive my old lady eyes - WHO IS IT?  If I squint it looks like Brooke but isn't she currently in Perth? dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:20 am

@Bobette yes it's Brooke with Jimmy. They've been hanging out together and were at The Iconic event together

@Sundy they seem more friendly than romantic so maybe just be friends since they're so public? I don't see them being that public if they are together romantically?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Brooke-Blurton-James-Trethewie
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:31 am

Oh wow - I would heartily approve them as couple! beatingheart I knew they'd been hanging out as a group but not just the two of them.

How great if they both decided they'd had enough and left the island early and together.  They look really good together IMO!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:54 am

Bobette wrote:Oh wow - I would heartily approve them as couple! beatingheart I knew they'd been hanging out as a group but not just the two of them.

How great if they both decided they'd had enough and left the island early and together.  They look really good together IMO.

@AllAboutLove maybe it's only the headline/surprise couples who need to hide and the others can flaunt it to build speculation?
I think they suit too and look cute together. I'm not sure if there's anything romantic there especially since James was on that date with Alex and Brooke seemed to leave quite early. I think they may be just friends and probably for the best if only friends as I don't see longterm but I could be wrong.

OTOH my cynical brain thinks they may be using each other to get more speculation and attention. Brooke may be vying for that Bette lead gig so it helps her to be seen with someone who is seen as the nice-guy (who gets likely dumped by Alex). 

We know Brooke leaves earlier so if BIP is a real mess (as I think it may be with Alex staying to the end and just because it's attention-seeking Alex) then I could see Brooke and Jimmy commiserating over their shared experiences (maybe Brooke tried to be into Alex, hope not, but she was following her pre-filming). So even if genuine friends, also a way to boost both their profiles question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:18 am

Hmmm yeah probably just friendly then. Sportsbet don't think they're together either - no way they'd have him at 7.00 otherwise. Darn.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 L8Dn7FC

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:45 am

Alex is Sportsbets frontrunner odds to be coupled with Brooke. Even without both being bi-sexual it goes with Brooke following Alex on IG before filming started and Brooke leaving early (so likely not into anyone there imo if she was initially interested in Alex). I won't be surprised if it's because Alex was being her attention-seeking self and filled with drama and turned Brooke off her.

I am starting to think my suspicion about Brooke and James being friends post-show ties into Alex as well considering James was on the date with Alex in the BTS pics. Probably bonded over their mutual dislike for Alex :uptonogood  Like all/most of us Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem