SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 65 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:27 pm

Don't know if this has been posted anywhere - from the Daily Mail on my newsfeed - no sharing button!

The Bachelor's Lisa Hyde is PREGNANT with her first child
Bachelor star Lisa Hyde is pregnant with her first child.
On Saturday, the 32-year-old fashion designer revealed the exciting news in an Instagram post with her partner Damon Collina. 

'A beautiful miracle chose us to be her parents, we can’t wait to meet you little bubba,' the former Bachelor In Paradise contestant wrote beneath an image that showed her kissing her beau. 
Lisa and Damon have been dating since partway through last year, with the brunette first posting Instagram pictures of the handsome marketing manager in October. 

She split from her Bachelor In Paradise co-star Luke McLeod in April last year. 
Lisa and Luke fell for each other on the popular reality show spin-off, but their relationship fizzled shortly after filming wrapped. 

After sharing her surprise pregnancy news on Saturday, Lisa was inundated with congratulatory comments from her Bachelor In Paradise co-stars. 
Samuel Cochrane, Davey Lloyd and Megan Marx all sent their best wishes, however there appeared to be no public message from her ex. 

Meanwhile, Lisa hinted at some happy news on New Year's Eve, sharing a photo showing her snuggled up with Damon accompanied by the caption: 'Those moments where nothing else matters. 2019 I think you will be my favourite year...'

Lisa first shot to fame as a contestant on the 2014 season of The Bachelor, competing for the heart of real estate agent Blake Garvery. 
She returned to reality TV early last year, with a stint on spin-off Bachelor In Paradise where she met and fell for meditation guru Luke McLeod. 

After their split, it was widely rumoured Lisa would be Australia's next Bachelorette - however, she had already found the  man of her dreams in Damon.
The couple's baby is believed to be due in the middle of the year. 
MORE FROM DAILY MAIL
Keira Maguire talks about Alex Nation and Richie Strahan's reunion

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by handsanitiser Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:07 pm

Bobette wrote:
Has anyone noticed anything amongst the other contestants to suggest a successful couple?  DM are reporting Bette might be getting cancelled... seems BiP may be headed the same way...

If BiP doesn't gain much traction in ratings and more importantly, social media; then I think both the Bachelorette and BiP are toast.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:36 pm

@Norcalgal do we know who Damon is?

Why isn't there much interest in BIP and the 'ette?

That's ridiculous of Alex to make those comments. duh

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:36 pm

I think it was Ali who killed 'ette AU. Everyone tried to tell Channel Ten she was a bad choice!

As for BiP, the first season was great and it did well, but BiP AU 2 doesn't sound like it's going to be great based on who was cast and the couples that resulted. If there are no successful couples that come out of it that are still together by the time the final airs (and it's looking that way), that will make it even worse.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:19 am

No idea where to put this or whether the show will happen but parking the details here just in case:

'We are on the hunt for lesbian or bisexual females': Warner Bros. begins casting for new same-sex dating show… and former MAFS star Cheryl Maitland jokes she's keen to sign up!

By Andrew Court For Daily Mail Australia

Warner Bros. have begun casting for a new same-sex dating show set to air on Australian television.

The production company - who are behind The Bachelor franchise - sent out e-mails to prospective stars earlier in the week.

'We are on the hunt for lesbian or bisexual females to take part in a unique match-making experience,' the message from a casting producer read.

'Sign me up!' Warner Bros.  have begun casting for new same-sex dating show… and former Married At First Sight star Cheryl Maitland has joked that she's keen to sign up

Former Married At First Sight contestant Cheryl Maitland, 28, was one of the first women to get a glimpse at the email.

The busty brunette hinted that she could soon return to reality TV, sharing a screenshot of the message alongside the caption: 'Sign me up!'

However, it's believed the beauty was only joking about joining the cast, as she's currently in a long-term relationship with former criminal Dean Gibbs.  

The visibility of bisexual women on romantic reality TV shows has increased in the past few years, although all of the ladies have been searching for a heterosexual relationship.

The Bachelor stars Alex Nation, Megan Marx and Tiffany Scanlon have all publicly revealed their bisexuality - but only after appearing on the program.

Megan and Tiffany subsequently enjoyed a short-lived relationship after starring on Richie Strahan's season of The Bachelor.

Megan later appeared on spin-off Bachelor In Paradise, with Warner Bros. and Channel Ten accused of 'queerbaiting' after making it look like the blonde was kissing another woman.

In actuality, Megan was smooching long-haired lothario Thomas Perras. She is now in a relationship with Jake Ellis.  

Warner Bros. again came under fire for 'queerbaiting' during the 2018 season of The Bachelor after teasing Brooke Blurton's bisexuality as a 'big' secret.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 467wSkC

Source

If Megan got an email I suspect she and Jake will be "breaking up" again any... minute... NOW.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:38 pm

@Bobette Thanks for posting! I created a thread for show announcements. If there is interest I can create a separate thread for sleuthing or discussion!

Other Reality Non Reality Announcements

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette Thanks for posting! I created a thread for show announcements. If there is interest I can create a separate thread for sleuthing or discussion!

Other Reality Non Reality Announcements

Thanks @GuardianAngel :frommeto
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:09 am

Elle's written an article naming 15 contestants.  Dasha's on the list but I think they stuffed up there because there was no evidence she's on the show (she was flapping around Sydney with Charlie, and then in LA during filming).  No one else we didn't already know about.  I'm finding it really hard to get enthused about this season since it seems no one finds love.  hmmm  Poop.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia 2019: Every Rumoured Contestant's Instagram Account

Cat Henesey-Smith, @cat_henesey

The resident "mean girl" of Nick Cummins season, Henesey-Smith clearly wasn't deterred by the backlash she received over her bullying behaviour and constant references to living in Bali. Prepare for trouble in paradise.

Alex Nation, @alexandranation

Single mother Nation is reportedly braving a near-certain run-in with ex Richie for another shot at love, after splitting from fiancee Maegan Luxa in April 2018.

James Trethewie, @jimmys.paradise

The "nice guy" of Sophie Monk's season is entering paradise, according to NW. He reportedly had a brief relationship in 2018, but is single and ready to mingle once again.

Vanessa Sunshine, @vanessa.sunshine

The resident ice queen of Nick Cummins' season of The Bachelor clearly didn't hate being on a dating show as much as she appeared to, with paparazzi capturing her heading to Fiji along with the rest of the rumoured cast. We're so ready for this. Sunshine's Instagram, which boasts over 15,000 followers, is a fairly quiet affair. She only posts occasionally, and when she does it's usually a selfie.

Shannon Baff, @shannon_baff

The energetic blonde from Nick Cummins' season of The Bachelor is predicted to make a TV comeback. Expect to see her almost 50,000 Instagram follower count rise even further after she enters "paradise".

Richie Strahan, @richie_strahan

After appearing on both The Bachelorette and The Bachelor, Strahan is ready for a third attempt at finding "the one" following his failed romance with Alex Nation. Follow him on Instagram for plenty of outdoor activities and ab shots.

Nathan Favro, @nathanfavro

After failing to catch the eye of Bachelorette Ali Oetjen, Sydney-based builder Favro is apparently taking his talents to paradise. With that tan, it's not hard to see why.

Dasha Gaivoronski, @dashbody_

Russian queen and everybody's ultimate fitspo isn't wasting her gym-honed bikini body by sitting at home...she's been spotted jetting off to Fiji to join the BIP crew. In the meantime, you can follow her fitness journey on her Instagram account, where she posts handy circuit training tips and workout ideas.

Rachael Gouvignon, @rachael_gouvignon

After her first trip to paradise failed to end in lasting love, apparently Gouvignon was not deterred and is returning to give it a second shot.

Jules Bourne, @jules_bourne

Clearly, Channel Ten's producers weren't ready to relinquish the resident mischief maker from Ali Oetjen's season of The Bachelorette, as he's rumoured to return this year.

Davey Lloyd, @davey_lloyd

Third time's apparently a charm for Lloyd, who appeared on Sam Frost's season of The Bachelorette and the debut season of Bachelor in Paradise. There are rumours he's going back in an attempt to reunite with one-time love interest Florence Alexandra.

Bill Goldsmith, @bill.michael.goldsmith

The model/plumber is bringing his good looks to the women of The Bachelor franchise. According to Now To Love, he's set to catch the eye of one miss Alex Nation.

Cass Wood, @casswood

She got a bad rap as the stage-five clinger of Nick Cummins' season, but by the end we were all rooting for Wood to find love. Turns out even the rough edit she received hasn't put her off TV, with the blonde beach girl being photographed boarding a plane to Fiji.

Brooke Blurton, @brooke.blurton

The clear fan favourite of the most recent season of the Bachelor, it's likely Blurton barely had a say in whether or not she returned to TV, given it was either this or a starring role in The Bachelorette. We reckon Paradise is a better bet for this low-key WA lady.

Florence Alexandra, @florencealexandras

Dutch babe Florence had so much fun in paradise the first time round she's apparently sent to appear there again. According to early reports, she sets her sights on Bill Goldsmith.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:39 am

I'm hoping the "nice guy" is being set up as the next Bach beatingheart

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:04 am

Agent99 wrote:I'm hoping the "nice guy" is being set up as the next Bach beatingheart

I'm a big Jimmy fan too @Agent99 but I'm not sure they could cast him considering his season of BiP hasn't aired yet and if they did people would know he ends up single.

This season has few enough incentives to watch already IMO so they'd want to keep viewer hopes alive for Jimmy to find love. Also I'm just not sure he could pull it off TBH.

I gave up following the contestants on IG ages ago after failing to find evidence of couples. Has anyone seen ANY sign that there's even one couple amongst this lot?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:25 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I'm hoping the "nice guy" is being set up as the next Bach beatingheart

I'm a big Jimmy fan too @Agent99 but I'm not sure they could cast him considering his season of BiP hasn't aired yet and if they did people would know he ends up single.  

This season has few enough incentives to watch already IMO so they'd want to keep viewer hopes alive for Jimmy to find love.  Also I'm just not sure he could pull it off TBH.

I gave up following the contestants on IG ages ago after failing to find evidence of couples.  Has anyone seen ANY sign that there's even one couple amongst this lot?  

I know the timeline doesn't fit, more's the pity.  I'm looking forward to seeing more of Jimmy's personality on BIP - Sophie overshadowed him so much.  

I give up on following a lot post-show too - most of them are bor-ring!  Except for Flo - she's good value and always looks like she's got something up her sleeve laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:38 am

This season is taking so long to air. I really wish they’d air it sooner to when they film it. 6 months is way too long.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 65 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem