SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 65 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This season is taking so long to air. I really wish they’d air it sooner to when they film it. 6 months is way too long.

Totally agree.  Just reading over what was written in that Elle article upthread reminded me that Flo goes for Bill but he ends up with Alex.  Could be setting her up for Bette Lead as suggested by @Agent99 here. question

Screwed over two seasons in a row so deserves her own show? I could see it....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:26 pm

I had practically forgotten this show even exists.  When is it due to air again - March or May?  I can't even remember... laugh out loud

DM are trying to drum up some interest in the Alex/Richie "showdown" but the wording "doesn't go to plan" makes me think he'll just shrug his shoulders and not care and/or be the bigger person and it doesn't produce any drama hence presumably why Alex had to pursue Bill to stay on the show (and get her 10x paycheque).  Why they thought she was worth spending money on is beyond me.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6790701/The-staggering-Alex-Nation-paid-showdown-Richie-Strahan-Bachelor-Paradise.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:03 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud I had forgotten too. I think it airs end of March beginning of April like the past season. The time from filing to airing is too long I don't even care or have interest especially knowing none of them are likely together anyway  laugh out loud  

IA that Richie doesn't care. Alex brings drama that's why they wanted her imo and I am sure she delivered. She's so annoying I have zero interest in watching her. This season seems a bust and it hasn't even aired yet laugh out loud 

ETA: not sure about Flo for bachelorette. But I guess if they can go with Ali they can go with Flo and her "third times the charm"? I don't think it will go over well with audiences and I can see TPTB going with an unknown like they did with Matt.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:02 pm

Finally. There is promo on IG. It’s all about to kick off. Yay
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:58 pm

Sundy wrote:Finally. There is promo on IG. It’s all about to kick off. Yay

Awww Richie  PINKHEART  Still hope he finds his person and someone wonderful.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 4256136633

Alex  no 

This comment on the FB post above  cantstopl

I don't remember voting cat or Alisha as my favs y'all must have imagined that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:21 am

"Favourites???"  cantstopl Only one favourite on that list IMO - the girls were pretty much universally despised.

Feeling totally "meh" about this season but any crap bachie is better than no bachie so let's get it over with.  laugh out loud

IMO Flo's edit will clue us in to whether she's Bette or not but IA @AllAboutLove I'd much rather see an unknown.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:37 am

Wow, having the past Bachelor and his F1 on BIP, would never happen in the States, I'm in Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am

Bobette wrote:"Favourites???"  cantstopl Only one favourite on that list IMO - the girls were pretty much universally despised.

Feeling totally "meh" about this season but any crap bachie is better than no bachie so let's get it over with.  laugh out loud

IMO Flo's edit will clue us in to whether she's Bette or not but IA @AllAboutLove I'd much rather see an unknown.

@Bobette IKR Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698 The comments are all against the three "favorites". Yup a crap bachie is better than none laugh out loud 

Good point about Flo's edit. Like you said, it's a perfect set up if so. I noticed they only asked for men to sign up and usually the ask both men and women for the Bette so it could be they've already picked their Bette  ❓Will have to watch what happens on BIP!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:10 am

limoncello wrote:Wow, having the past Bachelor and his F1 on BIP, would never happen in the States, I'm in Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698
laugh out loud too true! I think Richie (past Bach) never knew Alex was going to be on so it was a surprise to him but I don't think it goes down with drama from what we've sleuthed and what's been reported he likely wishes her the best and moves on. Still makes for awkward TV  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:40 am

I do wish for Richie to find his person, but not on this show. He's showing some abs and looking hot on his IG lately. Hope he man all the way up.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
limoncello wrote:Wow, having the past Bachelor and his F1 on BIP, would never happen in the States, I'm in Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698
laugh out loud too true! I think Richie (past Bach) never knew Alex was going to be on so it was a surprise to him but I don't think it goes down with drama from what we've sleuthed and what's been reported he likely wishes her the best and moves on. Still makes for awkward TV  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698

Weren't Jake and Vienna on the same season of ... oh my, I can't remember the name now of the previous reincarnation of BIP? I think it was when she hooked up with protect your heart guy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:47 am

They are already hyping the Richie/Alex thing so much, and I'm sure it’s going to completely fizz. Alex will work hard to give them what they want, but I can see Richie having a care factor of zero, and not playing along. 
Alex and Bill are just going to be pukeworthy aren’t they? Can’t really see them going with Flo as the Bette, unless she gets a cracking edit on BIP this time around.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 65 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem