SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:42 am

Sundy wrote:Is that Nathan and Vanessa in the scene with the topless girl lying on her tummy?

Yes I believe so.  :yes:

AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Is this all setting Brooke up for the bachelorette gig?? A bisexual lead! Love it! Also do we know what Brooke’s secret is about Nick??

I thought but I definitely don't think so because Warner Bros has clearly stated for only males to apply for BetteAU S5 (I posted in the Bette AU S5 thread). Usually in past seasons they'd have males and females apply (and the females would be seen as possible lead). This time I think they have their lead picked out (whether from BIP or someone new) and also making sure that only males are being cast for contestants. They'd have to cast women too if they were ever considering such a thing so they definitely aren't. 

My thought is the bisexual "bette" is Alex this season on BIP and that's how TPTB are playing it  hmmm 

Brooke fulfilled her role for them imo by being on this show, giving up some info on Nick, and kissing Alex. Her heartbreak isn't a storyline for Bette because they're only having male contestants. Basically Brooke cried about being exploited by the show last year and went back for more. That's what wanting fame does I guess.

I will say this: They'd better not be making Brooke Lead and going with a "since Alex broke her heart she's going back to men" storyline.  That would be so wrong on so many levels.  Don't think they could possibly be so stupid but you never know.  

I'm hoping if they've picked an in-house Lead that it's Flo.  None of the others could carry it off IMO.  But of course best case scenario it's a complete unknown like Matt.  They seemed to get the message with Bach so hopefully it follows through.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:56 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Is this all setting Brooke up for the bachelorette gig?? A bisexual lead! Love it! Also do we know what Brooke’s secret is about Nick??

@LeapofFaith...I believe Nick told or strongly hinted to Brooke to take herself out since he wasn't going to pick anyone. I would think she would be grateful, but apparently the thirst is too strong.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:24 pm

What's going to be wrong with this season is that it's All About Alex.

And that's a problem, because in the general Bach fandom she is not well liked. Despite that, she is going to suck up so much airtime with faux fighting with Richie, faux bisexuality with Brooke, and faux relationship that has already crashed and burned with Bill that there's not going to be any time to show anything else!

The only good thing about it is that it minimises the amount of time I have to see Cat and Alisha. Although I am interested to see how they try to portray themselves, if they double down on the mean girls thing, or if they try to make up for it. Or if TPTB help them out, or throw them under the bus?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:15 pm

@Dirty Street Pie ITA it will be the Alex show especially since it seems like she got to the end with Bill. Alex is not someone I am interested in watching hmmm

Hopefully there's some other interesting story lines to watch even if not anything love related. Because Alex on my screen all the time I won't be able to do it  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:51 pm

I’d say that the source for this article is from Alex’s camp

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6820189/The-grubby-details-Alex-Nation-Ritchie-Strahans-breakup.html

It paints her in a more sympathetic light than Richie, saying that he would only go to Melbourne to visit if it was for an appearance. I wonder if this is the line that production will go with, Alex is going to get a sympathetic edit and Richie chucked under the bus?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:53 pm

Great minds @Dirty Street Pie I was just coming to post the same article.  TPTB are absolutely dreaming if they think viewers are going to side with Alex IMO.  I mean seriously, who's going to buy this tripe?

'She was lonely and going through some tough times. She wanted Richie by her side and for them to be a family but he didn't want to keep spending money on flights unless they were getting paid for it,' a 'friend' allegedly told the publication.

duh :headbanging

Also they conveniently forget to mention Meagan Luxa who it's widely rumoured Alex was having an affair with before she split with Richie, and went straight into a relationship with as soon as they parted ways.  

ETA: Rolling Eyes no no

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:03 pm

They are making the BIP so thrashy that I am not sure people will be interested. I am not a fan of Ritchie and I do think he made the wrong choice of picking Alex. The viewers could see Alex is the one calling the shots. The poor guy did the right thing by not saying anything after their break up.

Also Ritchie is not rich. He cant afford to keep paying the airfares to see her.

Last edited by Enough on Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:18 pm

Honestly this season looks horrible!  I don't enjoy watching mean girls, confrontation and manufactured drama. It's like they've amplified the worst bits of a Bach season and not even bothered with the love.  Makes me think they made terrible casting choices and/or none of the couples they hoped would hook up worked out so they were just left with this slop.

Alex would do anything for another stint on TV IMO but I'm shocked Richie agreed to this unless he really is strapped for cash and/or they didn't tell him Alex was going to appear.  hmmm The only other storyline being touted in the media at present is Brooke's "bombshell", which IMO will just be that Nick warned her to leave voluntarily before she was cut from the show.  

Really not hyped for this at all...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:29 pm

I agree with everything you said @Bobette.
Channel 10 finally deserve an award - for producing the most hyped up, drama-filled, trashy, non-romantic television show!
Seriously why wouod Richie (who I support) have it 'out' with Alex on national TV, unless, as you said he really needs the cash??
Poor Richie has never been Mr Chrisma and this cinfontation has done him zero favours IMO

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:39 am

Seems like they are trying to ride on the coattails of Married At First Sight which is trashy and full of drama but currently raking in the viewers. Maybe they have realised that this sort of stuff doesn't go down well in a regular bachelor season so they are ramping it up in paradise instead Rolling Eyes

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:55 am

I don’t see any way that Richie comes out of this looking good, unless he has hooked up with someone on the show, and managed to keep it REALLY quiet, then he could be part of the golden couple, and Alex/Bill will be the joke couple. If that’s not the case, I hope he walks out when he realises there is no one there for him.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:08 am

New Richie-centric promo out now. It makes out that Rachael, Cass and Cat are all into him, and then shows Alex showing up. Sorry Cat, you are not quite blonde enough, and Rachael already had her shot laugh out loud Cass is certainly his type, but IMO a bit young.

https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a190318yng/bachelor-in-paradise-richie-strahan-is-already-in-trouble-20190318
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem