SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:07 pm

Guys I just read that Shannon ends up with James?? Wtf????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:21 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Guys I just read that Shannon ends up with James?? Wtf????

WHHHAAATTTT?  Source please!  I mean, cute couple, but she did not seem into him at all on night 1....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:29 pm

Bobette wrote:

WHHHAAATTTT?  Source please!  I mean, cute couple, but she did not seem into him at all on night 1....

Maybe it will be a Carly and Evan situation?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:18 pm

I think from memory that Jimmy was back on SM early, so not there at the end.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:54 pm

I don't have anything against James, but he just seems a little out of place on there IMO.. Maybe his age? I don't know, but to me, he sticks out like a sore thumb. Good thing he's a cute sore thumb. :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:32 pm

Sprite wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Well I would love that.  :yes: No need to reveal your source if it's confidential @LeapofFaith but do you think the info is reliable?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:00 am

Hmmmm... OK yes there does seem to be a certain *theme* running through Jimmy's IG pics...

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 WTvlHZU
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 TrxddiY
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Cg22Roy
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 YC5IO0W
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 I5qoDup

Source

And then Shannon posts the same pics with this very interesting caption/exchange with Jimmy

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 BNAVt6J
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 9ykJ9eD

Also, the pics she's posted of Connor are... uninspired. Talks about the rose but not the man.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 OdpzbLz

Source

Connor hasn't posted anything about BiP at all: https://www.instagram.com/iam_cjo/  I hadn't seen his SM before.  He seems like a bit of a knob; I feel like Shannon would have better taste.

And lastly, Jimmy's following Shannon but she's not following him.  Considering she's saying such nice things about him that seems suss to me... like she's trying to hide something.  :detective

What do we reckon? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:51 am

Interesting comment from a random on Shannons Insta post featuring Connor
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Img_1811
Could just be someone stirring sh!t, or could have something to it. So Cass ends up with Connor, Jimmy and Shannon potentially? And Richie is alone again? Probably best he dates out of the franchise anyway!
 I also saw her say somewhere that the reason she picked Paddy was because she knew him from school (seriously, how small is Australia) and wanted an easy, low pressure date on the first day.

https://www.instagram.com/shannon_baff
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:22 am

Oooohhhhh... the plot thickens.  Nice find, @Dirty Street Pie.  thumbsup

re: Paddy yeah odd wording (the comment is in my screen cap above: "I didn't want to be making any rushed decisions to find a partner on my first day").  Sounds like she could be setting up a slow burn with Jimmy.

It would explain why her kiss with Paddy was so awkward (I wouldn't be pashing anyone I went to school with!) but surely she'd realise time and dates are limited and there's not time to just muck around with school friends?

Anyway I don't see her ending up Connor if he hasn't posted a single pic of them together, and if he ends up with Cass you think he'd at least post SOMETHING about the show?  Weird.  I don't know him at all - is he a player?

And yeah, I was expecting Richie to leave single so that would fit too.  He'd have been able to take his pick of the Bach girls without having to go to Paradise IMO.  Seems more like just a fun/publicity for him IMO.

Would also explain why Richie is such long odds on Sbet, while Connor, Shannon and Tenille don't appear at all.  Only have odds for one member of each couple perhaps Suspect  But why is Alexnation at 4:00 if she ends up with Bill?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:24 am

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Well I would love that.  :yes: No need to reveal your source if it's confidential @LeapofFaith but do you think the info is reliable?

laugh out loud sorry no real source I just read it on reddit but the person seemed legit imo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:26 am

LeapofFaith wrote:laugh out loud sorry no real source I just read it on reddit but the person seemed legit imo

Gotcha - Thanks yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:11 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Vanessa Sunshine arrives, and has to look at and sniff the guys shirts to decide who she gets to go on a date with. She chooses Nathan’s shirt, and they have a terrible time. When she arrives in Paradise she says she’s not interested in any of the guys. Which begs the question, who would Vanessa go for?

laugh out loud so I was wondering the same thing and after long thought I actually think she would like the current bachelor Matt... Imo she likes a guy with brains laugh out loud

Well the question has been answered and I have to say I'm surprised.  She knows he's super religious, right?  Not sure how well her IDGAF attitude and potty mouth would go down...

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 1RMqD6c

Source

Bachelor In Paradise star Vanessa Sunshine failed to receive a rose on Thursday after making it clear she wasn't impressed by any of the show's male suitors.

But it might have been a different story had her crush, former Bachelorette contestant Jefferson De La Rosa, had made an appearance.

Taking to Instagram for a Q&A on Sunday, the 29 year-old revealed she had hoped to spark a romance with the Sydney-based events manager.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem