SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:36 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6285449/Ali-Oetjens-axed-Bachelorette-bad-boy-signed-Bachelor-Paradise.html
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:54 am

That didn't take long. giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:27 am

Are we sure Cam is off the market? If he is and I was his girlfriend I would be ropsble with this photo.
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 34321510
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:01 am

Sundy wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6285449/Ali-Oetjens-axed-Bachelorette-bad-boy-signed-Bachelor-Paradise.html
Ewww. Even though I think he was a bit hard done by on the show (Charlie sucks BTW) he is still kind of gross. The only people it is acceptable for him to hook up with is The Tripod. None of the quality girls from Nicks season. Sadly I can see a Cass and Nathan fling in our future.....
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:39 am

Sundy wrote:Are we sure Cam is off the market? If he is and I was his girlfriend I would be ropsble with this photo.
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 34321510

Unless she's one of them, @Sundy?  Although no, I'm not buying the gf story.  IMO he just wants the media off his back.

Looks like he's there with the guy from Survivor and his gf.  One of the blondes looks familiar too but I can't place her.  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 JvK1LBo

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:48 am

@Sundy Looks like this one's the gf (@alex_gough). IDK though something feels off to me - like maybe it's a holiday romance and not necessarily serious.  Anyway probably safe to assume he won't be in Paradise (so he managed to get out of that nicely Hugesmile).

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 EagHuhb

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:06 pm

Don’t know if this is really confirmed or just guessing by NW, but urgh, Sam again? He was tolerable in BIP last time because of Tara, but surely this time he’ll just be moping around and trashing her? On the other hand, yay for James! Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/bachelor-in-paradise/bachelor-in-paradise-2019-new-cast-51929
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:23 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Don’t know if this is really confirmed or just guessing by NW, but urgh, Sam again? He was tolerable in BIP last time because of Tara, but surely this time he’ll just be moping around and trashing her? On the other hand, yay for James! Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/bachelor-in-paradise/bachelor-in-paradise-2019-new-cast-51929

Wayment... hold the press! Alex Nation and Richie will be on the same show? no no

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:27 pm

Nice find @Dirty Street Pie!  

Time to start some lists IMO:

"Confirmed" by NW:

Sam
James
Rachael

Rumoured:

Alex
Romy
Ritchie
Nathan

Suspected (by me laugh out loud)

Luke
Most of Ali's castoffs
Elora
Sasha (female)

If this is true:

We may only be just getting into Ali's season of The Bachelorette, but producers are hard at work over in Fiji, already filming Bachelor in Paradise – woop!

we should start getting pap pictures of contestants soon.  I don't follow many people on SM - has anyone noticed people dropping off the radar?  They might still be setting up the equipment.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:35 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Don’t know if this is really confirmed or just guessing by NW, but urgh, Sam again? He was tolerable in BIP last time because of Tara, but surely this time he’ll just be moping around and trashing her? On the other hand, yay for James! Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887

Wayment... hold the press! Alex Nation and Richie will be on the same show? no no

YES. Can you believe it? They were some of the first people rumoured which definitely makes me think it'll happen. IMO Alex has it in her head that she's going to be the next bachelorette and this will be her stepping stone. It's going to be SO AWKWARD. Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f62c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:57 pm

Deliciously, devilishly awkward. Squirm-tastic! :stirthepot

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:25 pm

Hi Bobette wrote:Nice find @Dirty Street Pie!  

Time to start some lists IMO:

"Confirmed" by NW:

Sam
James
Rachael

Rumoured:

Alex
Romy
Ritchie
Nathan

Suspected (by me laugh out loud)

Luke
Most of Ali's castoffs
Elora
Sasha (female)

If this is true:

We may only be just getting into Ali's season of The Bachelorette, but producers are hard at work over in Fiji, already filming Bachelor in Paradise – woop!

we should start getting pap pictures of contestants soon.  I don't follow many people on SM - has anyone noticed people dropping off the radar?  They might still be setting up the equipment.
James and Alex haven’t posted any static Insta pics since the 13th for Alex, or the 18th for James, and it looks like they usually post more frequently than that. I’ve just refollowed them today, so don’t know if they’ve posted and stories in that time. 
Richie hasn’t posted for ages, so no signs from there, I really can’t see him doing it, he isn’t involved in Bach alumni stuff, or social media, and I especially can’t see him doing it if Alex is on.
The tripod have all posted live stuff in the last few days, so they aren’t there yet, and Britt is posting about a hike she is doing in NZ, so if she is on, it won’t be from the start, but would be easy to catch a sneaky flight to Fiji from NZ to avoid paps. Sophie has also posted live recently about buying a plant (hopefully not a subtle call out to Jarrod laugh out loud) so she is not there from the beginning either IF they have actually started filming.
I’m only following the projected F6 from Ali’s season, so no help there as they’ll only be posting show related stuff until they’re out, so even if they’re on BIP, I’m sure production will let them have their phones to post their promo posts.
Rachael’s last insta post was a week ago, although she did post a story today of food prep, so not sure what that means? I’d like her to be in from the start if she’s on again, I felt a bit sorry for her last year.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem