SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:43 pm

Thanks @Dirty Street Pie thumbsup

DM have just posted an article here adding a few more names to the list:

"Confirmed" by NW/DM:

Sam
James
Rachael
Cat
Cass
Florence

Rumoured:

Alex
Romy
Ritchie
Nathan

Suspected: (by me laugh out loud)

Luke
Most of Ali's castoffs
Elora
Sasha (female)

I'd like it if FLo comes back.  She was good value in season 1 IMO.  And hopefully NO JAKE to mess with her head this time.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:25 pm

Despite James and Alex being a bit AWOL, there aren’t enough recent alumni gone quiet yet for filming to have started IMO. Cass, Cat and Flo have all posted Insta stories in the last 24 hours, Flo’s possibly could have been a later gram, but Cass was at an event and posting it, so she’s definitely not in Fiji yet. Maybe production are there setting up, and people will be on the move this week?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:00 pm

Yeah I think NW are getting a bit ahead of themselves saying filming has started - IMO it'd take at least a couple of weeks to lay out the cheese platters and install all the hidden cameras in the coconut tress - contestants won't arrive till early Nov IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:07 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Despite James and Alex being a bit AWOL, there aren’t enough recent alumni gone quiet yet for filming to have started IMO. Cass, Cat and Flo have all posted Insta stories in the last 24 hours, Flo’s possibly could have been a later gram, but Cass was at an event and posting it, so she’s definitely not in Fiji yet. Maybe production are there setting up, and people will be on the move this week?

i thought james was at this same function a long with nathan,cass and sophie??....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:15 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Despite James and Alex being a bit AWOL, there aren’t enough recent alumni gone quiet yet for filming to have started IMO. Cass, Cat and Flo have all posted Insta stories in the last 24 hours, Flo’s possibly could have been a later gram, but Cass was at an event and posting it, so she’s definitely not in Fiji yet. Maybe production are there setting up, and people will be on the move this week?

i thought james was at this same function a long with nathan,cass and sophie??....
Totally could have been, I only refollowed him today, and haven’t been paying lots of attention to the Bach social scene  laugh out loud
Also, according to DM, Cass is going out with Nicks brother

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6301213/Is-Bachelor-star-Cassandra-Wood-dating-Nick-Cummins-brother-Jacob.html

Doubt that it’s true though, IMO there is no way Cass is going to miss out on an opportunity to get her butt out in Fiji
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:10 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Totally could have been, I only refollowed him today, and haven’t been paying lots of attention to the Bach social scene  laugh out loud
Also, according to DM, Cass is going out with Nicks brother

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6301213/Is-Bachelor-star-Cassandra-Wood-dating-Nick-Cummins-brother-Jacob.html

Doubt that it’s true though, IMO there is no way Cass is going to miss out on an opportunity to get her butt out in Fiji
Well that would be awkward laugh out loud I agree though we will see Cassie’s butt on bip...

In Sophie’s ig story over the weekend I saw she was at Hampton’s Sydney with cass, Nathan, James And eden (from love island au)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:22 am

Since filming should be starting soon, we need to watch SM for the contestants who may go on especially the rumored ones (James, etc). 

- James posted on his IG stories yesterday
- Richie posted on his IG stories yesterday
- Cass in Thailand per his IG stories today
- Rachael posted on her IG stories yesterday

Note: if any potentials are still on Ali's season and not yet eliminated please post about them in Ali's Bette thread so as to avoid spoilers in this thread for her season.

Need to watch Osher's SM too to see when filming starts. I saw he posted on his IG about getting fitted for BIP this past week.

:detective

ETA per @Dirty Street Pie
If they stick to the same filming schedule as last year the first contestants should disappear off social media at the end of this week - beginning of next week. No one has gone quiet yet though
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:14 am

Bobette wrote:Thanks @Dirty Street Pie thumbsup

DM have just posted an article here adding a few more names to the list:

"Confirmed" by NW/DM:

Sam
James
Rachael
Cat
Cass
Florence

Rumoured:

Alex
Romy
Ritchie
Nathan

Suspected: (by me laugh out loud)

Luke
Most of Ali's castoffs
Elora
Sasha (female)

I'd like it if FLo comes back.  She was good value in season 1 IMO.  And hopefully NO JAKE to mess with her head this time.

Jake is a bit peculiar but he is also good guy who gets along with everyone, even with Georgia and Lee, both post sometimes on Jake's Instagram. This isn' an opinion but a verifiable fact. Jake has been very supportive of Georgia and Lee, and he even supported Lee during a charity event. No one single contestant  seems to hold grudges agaisnt Jake for he is kind to everyone and he never had anything published about him that was showing him as anything but a nice person who was involved in many charities even before he went to the show.  Even Flo is friends with Jake now. I don't follow Jake on Instagram but I sometimes go and see what is there. I used to follow Flo for a while because I used to like Flo (she has European ancestry and so do I) but her aggressive behaviour during BIP was appalling. It wasn't just against Jake; for what I recall she said to the camera that she has 'a bit of a temper' (her words) so  sometimes - this is her own admission- she throws things at other people. I am sorry but that is wrong, I don't support double standards. Besides, BIP is about multiple dating. IMO, if Jake didn't seriously date Flo outside is because he was just not that into her, and if he was willing to give it another go on BIP then she ruined it. As we saw, Flo created all the drama because of what Tara told her, Tara who abused Sam -she also admitted this providing a poor excuse for her behaviour. I have never liked Tara and I never understood her popularity. IMO Tara  is a complete bogan and there is no excuse for abuse. IMO Tara loves to get the attention, it is just embarrassing so I don't ever want to see her on TV again.

Back to Flo and Jake, if Flo listens to Tara then can then Jake feel certain about the type of person Flo is?  Finally, IMO,  Florence did many things stupidly; for instance she was flirting with both Jake and Davey (who by the way is one of the trashiest guy I have seen). Davey  has no filter;  for example, he has no issues  showing his bum on Instagram amongst other gross things. Davey is super trashy and for what I recall (I have done my research) had a terrible reputation during Sam F's season; he was even accused of bullying a girl during school and there were allegations of racism, I think he sort of apologised for them so then those were not just rumours.   As I say, I used to like Flo but I do not believe she was Jake's victim. Besides, by that time Jake was facing an emotional turmoil, his mother was very sick and died just after Christmas...so I can empathise. I rather have Jake on BIP rather than Flo but if neither of them went to BIP this year to me it would be even better. To be honest, I don't know if there will be many interesting people this season. I am sure that Richie won't be there. Well...perhaps I should say IMO Richie won't be there and this is all bad reporting, the tabloids want to sell.

All just IMO

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to separate paragraphs)
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:13 am

You can add Brooke and Cass to the confirmed list https://twitter.com/channelten/status/1057544640209989632

guess that kills the rumour she's dating Nick's brother (unless she's not serious about him of course)

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:22 am

@handsanitiser TY! the two first confirmed contestants by 10!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:20 am

Of the likely other contestants, Brooke only seems to be following Davey, Megan & Elora, with Elora as her first follow.

Game on.  cheerleader

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 SBq5OQu

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:53 am

BIP posting the first two official contestants. Who are we thinking are good options (excluding those still on Ali's season)

https://www.instagram.com/bachelorinparadiseau/
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 45126473_10215523119264989_9151793417569697792_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem