SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:20 pm

Personally, I don't go hanging on my male friends. I can walk on my own just fine.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:29 pm

Sprite wrote:Personally, I don't go hanging on my male friends. I can walk on my own just fine.

Now now @Sprite we mustn't jump to conclusions; perhaps Cass has just lost the use of her legs...

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 SFpwjLd

And arms...

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 9Db2FD6

And lumbar support system...

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 F6xUSOn

cantstopl

Source

I bet the cast can't WAIT for this show to finish after having to hide their relationships for 5+ months...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:12 am

Meanwhile on Instagram....

Bill senses that the court of public opinion is not with him, and posts an apology to Flo for his behaviour, featuring a picture of him and Alexnation?! scratch However continues to try and blame things on “editing” despite a number of people pointing out that “editing” has nothing to do with nasty words that clearly came out of his mouth.

Also Wes and Mackane are on their way in, Wes was barely on Ali’s season, so will be interesting to see if he gets any more airtime on BIP.

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:13 am

Just came here to post the same. Great minds @Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:23 am

OMG WES!!!! he is HOT!!!! i hope he lasts longer than he did on Bachette....don't care if he doesn't talk but i just need to see him a lot pretty please, just like American Alex no need to talk just nice to watch ;-)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:50 am

LeapofFaith wrote:OMG WES!!!! he is HOT!!!! i hope he lasts longer than he did on Bachette....don't care if he doesn't talk but i just need to see him a lot pretty please, just like American Alex no need to talk just nice to watch ;-)

Agreed - Wes is SUPER hot IMO, and seems quite sweet? Getting rid of him so early made me hate Ali even more. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:52 am

I’m here for Wes too. Yes please.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:30 am

bowdown

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 MUksIGN

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:10 pm

Despite posting a heartfelt apology Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 3806527698 (I use the term loosely) to Flo, Bill lets his real feelings be known in the comment section

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Img_1813
For starters, Bill is not sorry for what he did and said, he is sorry that he is copping grief for it, that's something entirely different! And seriously mate, you did your research before you went in, if you wanted to be part of a "love story" you probably shouldn't have hooked up with one of the more prolific drama llamas in the AU franchise, and then hooked up with Flo, and lied about it. The edit was never going to be your friend after all that. He was actually very lucky with his edit in Ali's season, it could have been a lot worse, except that Charlie was there to take the main villain role.

https://www.instagram.com/bill.michael.goldsmith
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:19 pm

Can I just ask how come Richie is not posting any photos during the show. A very quick Instagram scan and it appears most of them are towing the line and posting the images provided to them - Richie has nothing about BIP on his instagram

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:32 pm

Kas_256 wrote:Can I just ask how come Richie is  not posting any photos during the show. A very quick Instagram scan and it appears most of them are towing the line and posting the images provided to them - Richie has nothing about BIP on his instagram

@Kas_256 According to this article he had a special contract which included an opt-out clause if he wasn't feeling it so possibly also had a "no SM bollocks" clause.

Being an ex-Lead I think he'd be a huge drawcard for TPTB so they wouldn't expect him to lower himself to the same level of SM duties as the reject contestants.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:36 pm

What do we make of this?  question

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem