SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:04 pm

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just starting here, am bracing myself for a whole lot of fake lesbianism  laugh out loud

@Dirty Street Pie I just turned on and their date is in full swing.  I'm not buying for one second that this is genuine.  Think I'm going to have some opinions when I watch the full episode tomorrow!

@Dirty Street Pie Haven't watched ep 4 yet but reading some really interesting comments on the IG page. Seems we're not the only ones not buying it.

mumma_eddy
I found them really awkward. Alex looked like she was talking her daughter for a walk

carmellabellaxo
I dunno. Brooke seemed not as into it as alex. Seemed a lil forced

_breephoenix_
@carmellabellaxo Brooke said it meant nothing to her

jleesmith06
@_breephoenix_ when?

_breephoenix_
@jleesmith06 it was in an interview with her on the radio

curls.makeup.bylorie
I feel like Alex will corrupt Brooke or something... something just ain’t right

playdo77
The whole scene was cringeworthy. It seemed very forced and staged.

hkelaart
Alex is fickle. Her history speaks volumes. Don’t do it Brooke. She will break you heart too.

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:54 pm

giggling

Source

Brooke's now admitted she's in a relationship with that guy we had pap pictures of her with months ago - no surprise.  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 RL9xFA3

Source

DM reported on their relationship as far back as JANUARY, which IMO suggests they started dating before she filmed BiP.  

Brooke Blurton celebrates birthday with new boyfriend

By KRISTY JOHNSON FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 12:22 AEST, 2 January 2019

She sensationally quit The Bachelor before the season finale, leaving Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins devastated.

But Brooke Blurton has moved on from her heartbreak and is now dating commercial pilot Nick Power, Daily Mail Australia can reveal.

The Indigenous youth worker celebrated her 24th birthday at Kings Park in Perth on Tuesday with her new boyfriend and several pals.

Source

Between this and the radio interview where she said kissing Alex meant nothing to her (which I believe) and her "leading on" Nathan, Brooke's come out of this show looking pretty bad, IMO.  I hope whatever pay packet she received was worth it. Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:12 am

Nathan has posted in a Facebook group that I’m in trying to change the narrative on Bill. He proposes that Alexnation saying she was “all in for Bill” and then kissing Brooke is exactly the same as Bill kissing Flo, and then going back to Alex. The majority of posters are respectfully disagreeing with him, and saying the problem isn’t the kissing, it’s the lying, and name calling of Flo. I wonder if Bill put him up to it, or if he’s just doing it to help out a mate?

The comments section of Bill’s Insta is a source of great amusement at the moment. Fair play to him for keeping comments open, for every supportive “don’t listen to the haters” comment with 6 likes, there are 10 comments calling him a snake, and saying that Charlie was right about him with 100 likes laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:06 am

They’re filming an after Paradise reunion show! I’m sure that they’re hoping for some Alex/Bill post relationship fireworks, but this gives me hope that if they’re filming one of these for BIP, they will also do one for Bach and Bette

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 E7edbb10
https://m.facebook.com/BachelorInParadiseAU/
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:15 am

Oh Wow - that's a first!  Interesting.  I guess that's so the final couples can all announce that their relationships are over all at once, and TPTB can make sure they read from the script and don't go telling the truth or anything terrible like that.  laugh out loud

Any of our Sydney members care to take one for the team and go along?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:30 am

Bobette wrote:Oh Wow - that's a first!  Interesting.  I guess that's so the final couples can all announce that their relationships are over all at once, and TPTB can make sure they read from the script and don't go telling the truth or anything terrible like that.  laugh out loud

Any of our Sydney members care to take one for the team and go along?

Already sold out according to Facebook comments laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:20 am

Well that was quick laugh out loud Thanks @Dirty Street Pie

Sundy wrote:I’m really liking Richie and Cass. I hope it’s actually a thing

@Sundy, DM just posted this:

Bachelor in Paradise SPOILER ALERT: Richie Strahan and Cassandra Wood are the only cast members NOT following each other on Instagram - amid reports she's 'too full-on' for him

Source

Might be a red herring but I would be surprised if it lasted post-show.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:57 am

Bobette wrote:Well that was quick laugh out loud Thanks "@Dirty Street Pie"

Sundy wrote:I’m really liking Richie and Cass. I hope it’s actually a thing

@Sundy, DM just posted this:

Bachelor in Paradise SPOILER ALERT: Richie Strahan and Cassandra Wood are the only cast members NOT following each other on Instagram - amid reports she's 'too full-on' for him

Source

Might be a red herring but I would be surprised if it lasted post-show.

It's a shame they seemingly haven't worked out. I thought there were foundations for a good relationship building on BIP. Something must have happened to break them apart or they just simply never grew towards affection. I saw in the SC thread, richie appears to be paddle boarding with someone else Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 3806527698 and Alex and Cass seem to be supportive of eachother on insta, it reminds me of Cass, Britt and Sophie from Nicks season. If it is simply that Richie never saw things progressing with cass and he 'dumps' her then sorry girls but i will side with Richie on this one :yes:
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:35 am

Hmm, i dont think we should totally rule out richie and cass, based on whether they are following eachother on instagram or not. Brooke only recently started following US Alex and Nathan as soon as the episode aired of her leaving Paradise. I think it's something to do with the producers telling them? Idk, but i really do hope Cass/Richie last. I think they will be the 'golden' couple at the end. Unsure though because she was papped with another guy? Nonetheless, keen to know what might have happened if it didn't work out. Especially at the finale reunion, hopefully someone is going so they can let us know haha. Team Richie for ever anyway, unfortunately it will be the last time he will be on our screens I reckon, which is a bummer! #CoolBananas
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:01 am

Isn’t cass dating that waringah rugby player? I think his name is Tyson.
She’s just spent Easter weekend with him I think - judging by her instastories. She’s been very careful what she shows of him the last few months but I assume they are together often. I would love to be wrong and hope it’s just a friend and a cover for Richie.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:38 am

Kas_256 wrote:Isn’t cass dating that waringah rugby player? I think his name is Tyson.
She’s just spent Easter weekend with him I think - judging by her instastories. She’s been very careful what she shows of him the last few months but I assume they are together often. I would love to be wrong and hope it’s just a friend and a cover for Richie.

Is this him @Kas_256?  This was from just before Xmas (after filming).  Might be a similar situation to Brooke IMO in that they were seeing someone before Paradise and went straight back to them after their "acting gig..."   ETA:  OK, yep same guy.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 IzdW9CW

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:58 am

Bobette wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:Isn’t cass dating that waringah rugby player? I think his name is Tyson.

Is this him @Kas_256?  This was from just before Xmas (after filming).  Might be a similar situation to Brooke IMO in that they were seeing someone before Paradise and went straight back to them after their "acting gig..."   ETA:  OK, yep same guy.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 IzdW9CW

Source

Yep that’s him. I don’t believe she’s posted any pics with him, but she’s been tagged in a few with him around Christmas/new year.
I also think his profile used to be public but it’s private now.

There’s always a Glimpse of a guy in her stories tho - a hand or a watch give away she’s with a guy and I’ve just assumed it’s him still. You caught the side of his face over the weekend, I think they went away with some friends. I should have screen shot it but didn’t.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem