SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:02 am

Taking the pool convo to the scaps thread
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:29 pm

so let me resume what I think is a very possible ending with the help of some here and mags

1. Nick realized Martine is the love of his life, visited her in Norway...

2. Nick realized that Brooke is the girl he wanted and convinced her after show that she is the one. Prods knowing per experience the backlash with Blake/Louise... decided to edit the season to show a love story with Brooke, make the public fall in love with Brooke and therefore when the poop hit the fan, prods will minimize the backlash

3. Nick is happily single and as he stated multiple times in interviews, 99% of the girls were not worthy to lick his footy boots. (me wonder who is the 1%). He gives a total poop of this show except to promote his book, his trekking with KimberlySpirit and his beer ads with IronBeer. He got probably a 250K in his pocket and will sail away still picking up girls in bars for the still "a couple of years" (an interview that if he is single he will remain that way for a couple of years)

4. Nick picked Brooke and Britt left at F3 and all her fuss on her insta is to gain more followers to become the next Keira and gain $$ out of this or get some acting job in the next popular aussie TV show

5. Britt dumped Nick because she hated his hat from day #1 and wanted him to cut his curls and this became a major issue that could not be resolved.

6. Nick picked Sophie and she is playing moody girl while everyone is fussing that britt is F1

7. nobody cares and Nick, if he does not pick the right girl, will become the #2 most hated bachelor in the aussie history... Blake still has the #1 place for life...

my opinion wine

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:32 pm

HEA wrote:so let me resume what I think is a very possible ending with the help of some here and mags

1. Nick realized Martine is the love of his life, visited her in Norway...

2. Nick realized that Brooke is the girl he wanted and convinced her after show that she is the one. Prods knowing per experience the backlash with Blake/Louise... decided to edit the season to show a love story with Brooke, make the public fall in love with Brooke and therefore when the poop hit the fan, prods will minimize the backlash

3. Nick is happily single and as he stated multiple times in interviews, 99% of the girls were not worthy to lick his footy boots. (me wonder who is the 1%). He gives a total poop of this show except to promote his book, his trekking with KimberlySpirit and his beer ads with IronBeer. He got probably a 250K in his pocket and will sail away still picking up girls in bars for the still "a couple of years" (an interview that if he is single he will remain that way for a couple of years)

4. Nick picked Brooke and Britt left at F3 and all her fuss on her insta is to gain more followers to become the next Keira and gain $$ out of this or get some acting job in the next popular aussie TV show

5. Britt dumped Nick because she hated his hat from day #1 and wanted him to cut his curls and this became a major issue that could not be resolved.

6. Nick picked Sophie and she is playing moody girl while everyone is fussing that britt is F1

7. nobody cares and Nick, if he does not pick the right girl, will become the #2 most hated bachelor in the aussie history... Blake still has the #1 place for life...

my opinion wine

rotfl pretty much

ETA probably need to add maybe slight chance(less than 1% imo) he is playing everyone and he is still with F1 Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:43 pm

@LeapofFaith yeah... thought about it but naaaaa could not make it a possibility hehehe

note: which is generally a sign that I am all wrong BTW dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:46 pm

Confirming that hometowns (HTDs) are Thurs Sept 27 which means finale (FRC) is Thurs Oct 4.

Ep 13 (Wed Sept 26) = F6 to F4 (SD = Sophie; GD = bowling; two go home)
Ep 14 (Thurs Sept 27) = HTDs/F4 to F3
Ep 15 (Wed Oct 3) = FDs/F3 to F2
Ep 16 (Thurs Oct 4) = **Finale** MTP/LCD/FRC

Discussing what this means regarding Nick's Oct 1-11 trek trip in SM/Media thread.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 42240177_10215247422972754_7606138140616556544_n
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 42266759_10215247372211485_8276375161616203776_n
source and also as @Rikkim posted, on Tenplay, Osher states there's only 2 weeks left (2 eps per week means finale is Oct 4)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:49 am

So imo the htd teaser was an err... too soon imo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:09 am

HEA wrote:So imo the htd teaser was an err... too soon imo

no error HEA.. HTD episode is thursday. Sophies SD and Bowling group date is on wednesday.

then wed 3 oct will be f3 dates and f3-f2. thursday 4 oct will be finale.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:18 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:So imo the htd teaser was an err... too soon imo

no error HEA.. HTD episode is thursday.  Sophies SD and Bowling group date is on wednesday.

then wed 3 oct will be f3 dates and f3-f2.  thursday 4 oct will be finale.
Yeah keep forgetting it is in few days already!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:50 pm

The body language when Brooke cried and nick upset and not looking at her. And this happened at the mansion. In the teaser Brooke said: I am way over heels.... and added something ending with the word “that”..... and we have nick whom I think is crying saying: I don’t understand what the **** is happening. And I agree that the pool with Brooke is very sensual but this kind of date are rarely homedates because they end generally at the house with family. So for me it is F3 Plus the dates of FRC etc as you said.

Those are elements, that I am trying to make sense. One scenario I have is a jealousy drama. It seems to me that many girls were jealous of the time and attention nick gave to Brooke. It is plain obvious if we look at the sc I made on the Segway date. I did not share them all but Britt is the one who is the most upset. So is it possible some drama happened during the cocktail party before F3 RC like next episode ? Brooke goes or is F1. I see no other option.

Britt and Sophie going back on SM together needs an explanation though. The support each other, no mane between us. This for me is typical of girls rejected by the same man. Not one in a relationship and the other devastated. From start, the 3 girls for me are 3girls who fell in love but were rejected and went through together out of love.

I found a lot of ITM with Britt, more than Brooke. The constant back and fort edits between Britt and Brooke. At this point, we have only 2 scenes with Britt: pool kiss and bench kiss when he jumped on her. Versus Brooke where it seems more natural. They obviously deemed the physical chemistry (light off please). Why? I also saw more natural affection with Brooke (covering her feet). The “jackpot” versus “call me”. The pad key, equivalent of FIR. The drawing single date versusLaura/Matty.

But one thing that is always discussed on this forum is the bump on the road between the couple. I see one with Brooke? Where is it with Britt? Who is the 1% nick thought it was the good seed vs 99% not worthy?

Now, instead of F3, is it possible Brooke became upset because Sophie spent almost the night at nick’s pad? It ok to accept nick kissing here and there but seeing evidence that Sophie did not return ? Of course prods would love this to stir jealousies no?? So the segment Brooke crying and Nick not looking at her because he understood the drama his little head put him through? Major bump on the road, I would say? For me Sophie board was sexy Florence teacher, another recycled moment imo. If I remember well Florence got the next SD... same with Sophie. Who brought the board? Who set up the board? Who gave her this most sexy outfit of the night?.... set up all the way. Win win drama with Sharon and win win drama next episode

All my opinion as usuual

My issue is that I see lust versus emotions. Nick wears his feelings on his face and his awkward silences. I still somehow have Britt as F1 dumped short after scenario.... but this 1% Brooke is nagging me  on top of Bernadette comment “miss you” and of course a recent insta from Britt saying not verbatim: nothing in my body thought I was in love .... and TB instagram showing lot of kisses/intimate moment with Brooke and so little with Britt. there is hiding and hiding IMO Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:12 am

I just saw the hometown ad. Well it was a snippet. The dad had blonde hair in a ponytail and nick was wearing a white tshirt. That’s all I really saw. The dad said he doesn’t really like football players or something like that
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:42 am

So if tempers flare at the f4 cocktail party, and 3 of the f4 are besties, it’s gotta be Brooke vs someone, right?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:09 am

Sundy wrote:I just saw the hometown ad. Well it was a snippet. The dad had blonde hair in a ponytail and nick was wearing a white tshirt. That’s all I really saw. The dad said he doesn’t really like football players or something like that

The blonde guy in the ad you saw looks like Britt's dad to me. This is him here and here.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret