SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:43 am

@Astrobach yes I agree we should have a SC thread. @guardianangel

I will try to make some over the weekend.

Hope more posters will join us! The more, the merrier!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:47 pm

Episode thread here

S/Cap thread here

yes

I will move some posts over.

Just a reminder, for the purpose of conversing with one another, this is an English only forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:39 pm

Olga watched the premiere with her sister and her girlfriends. They were giddy and happy. There was a lot of laughter and jokes. 

Olga‘s instastory + Yana‘s (best friend of Olga) instastory:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 J_x4vwGEZfI

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 AfRntXcZ0Io

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 I1q1cS55Q5E

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 YjCQhcvCvNo

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 GHkUL1-VD80

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 FbofDDwLKQA

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 HLrBp-6KoFY

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 MOgzxmWKluE

Some of the contestants were watching the premiere together in Akbar‘s restaurant „Oblaka“.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 496hdjQNkKg

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/buzova86
https://www.instagram.com/akryyana
https://www.instagram.com/za.buzovy
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:53 pm

Regarding the exit of Vegan and Oleg...Olga wrote in her instastory:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 TZVa7f-AKX4

„Thank you so much! Be happy!“

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 L0v3gwiwSwE

„I am sorry...I hope everything is good in your life! Thank you.“

Source:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:02 pm

And then she posted this:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 RbpBre-F0jA

She wrote: „Guess from who?“

Hint: From her F1 ( in case you are wondering how I know?! I have photoproof on the pic you can see Olga, her F1, her friend Yana and the same flowers). She met her F1 early in the day of the premiere. Later they watched the premiere separate)

Source:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:03 pm

@natik Has Olga spent any more weekends with her f1? I know you have posted it once.

The picture of some of the contestants together is interesting. Why is Denis off side? I know in the US franchise, f1 and f2 usually don’t follow each other and are not close after filming. I wonder if it’s the same with Olga’s guys?

Oleg is sooooo good looking, IMO!

ETA; just saw your post yes

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:19 pm

@sdmom Yes they spent time in secret places.

It doesn’t seem to me like the F1 and the F2 are the best friends. If going by social media.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:07 pm

@natik....hey dear, did you see F1’s pic in Olga’s IG when you saw the flower or just saw part of his body? Just wondering if it was a major spoiler and sleuthers now know who it is.

Both F1 and Olga seem very happy, it pleases me Smiley

Also one of my dear Russian friends is also named Oleg hence why I was hoping Oleg stayed a bit but Olga kicked him out laugh out loud I can’t wait to see the translation of why she didn’t let him stay.

Also thanks for telling me a bit more about Sasha, for now I still like him until I see it play out, his eyes are drawing me in, can’t help it giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:22 pm

@mercieme Nah there is little damage done. Olga instructed her girlfriends, her sister and her management team to mislead on social media and they are pretty good in doing their job. They are following some contestants but not the F1 and they are commenting on other guys IG‘s with some false hints. And it is working right now the most viewers making their bets on the wrong two guys.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:42 pm

SO INTERESTING ! So my question is : Is the F1 ( and F2 ) in the above guys picture? They all look happy but Denis is not really close to them... question
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:58 pm

Astrobach wrote:SO INTERESTING ! So my question is : Is the F1 ( and F2 ) in the above guys picture? They all look happy but Denis is not really close to them... question

Maybe yes...maybe no :detective
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:07 pm

You teaser! laugh out loud So, IMO the only guy missing that would be going far possibly, is Walentin...I can’t think she would be with Alex ( big guy)
Wait, maybe Serghei...now I’m confused... giggling
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
mercieme
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Kashathediva
LiboLRC
sdmom
natik
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum