SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:51 pm

Sprite wrote:

That would make sense if the guys were regular Joe Schmo's off the street, but all the ones that you have posted all seem to be pretty successful in their owns right, so it still doesn't totally compute for me but I can see where she is coming from. I guess I would be more ok with it if it didn't come from the producers, but rather from her. I'll be interested to see how it goes.

I don't know if you know, but we had a show called For Love or Money about 15 years ago that had a very similar concept. One year one of the contestants picked the money and came back the next year as the lead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Love_or_Money_(TV_series)

I heard about that show thank you for providing the information yes

It doesn’t seem to me like it was the producers choice. I heard that she had a lot to say regarding the organization of the project. She said yes to that under her conditions and she has that power. That test thing with fame and money is I guess because of her fear to fall for the wrong guy so it’s like her security from that.

Yes most of them are wealthy but there I think four or five who are „normal“.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:17 pm

Here we go! The first promo video:

Translation:

Olga:

I want tenderness from a man. That he cares for me. I want his attention. I want insanity. I want fire. I want passion.

The letters:

The most important tv event of this year.

The channel tnt is searching for a husband for Olga Buzova.

15 men

From IT-Manager to Millionaire.

Each week one of them is leaving the project.

But...

Olga:

What is a test for people?

Money and fame. These two factors are playing a part here.

You can see a real person when that person has a choice!

The letters:

The one who stayed can say no to the fairytale and take a lot of money instead.

The last chance to find a husband.

Olga:

I think that if I am not gonna meet a man for me on that project I‘m not gonna marry anymore ever again.

The letters:

Soon!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:40 pm

@natik thank you so much
I like that they start with less men than the US version. I hope she gets to spend more time with them to get to know them better.
It’s great she has power and is in control, unlike the US franchise. Can’t wait to find out more

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:13 pm

sdmom wrote:@natik thank you so much
I like that they start with less men than the US version. I hope she gets to spend more time with them to get to know them better.
It’s great she has power and is in control, unlike the US franchise. Can’t wait to find out more

I am not gonna lie I have high expectations regarding that show. And I agree it is a good thing that she is in control. Plus she doesn’t need the show for fame or exposure or promotion. She has everything except a man in her life so let’s hope it’s not going to fail.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:53 am

A second version of the promo is out. They changed some snippets and put some stuff from Italy into it. So it is worth to take a look. You might recognize some of the guys. Hugesmile And the quality of that promo is much better.

Credit: @Ольга Бузова

EDIT: The premier is in September!!!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:39 pm

@natik Thanks for the promo's! This was so quick it was hard to capture but I noticed her facial expression in that split second. She looked shy and cute. Do you know his name? I'll be keeping an eye on him.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Captur44

https://www.instagram.com/buzova86/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@natik Thanks for the promo's! This was so quick it was hard to capture but I noticed her facial expression in that split second. She looked shy and cute. Do you know his name? I'll be keeping an eye on him.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Captur44

Sure! You know him already from the contestants thread. It‘s Alexander, the photographer.

natik wrote:
Sprite wrote:@Natik I am impressed already. If only we could have contestants like this.

I am not gonna lie we didn’t expected it either. It looks good on paper hope they are not gonna dissapoint during the show.

Here is the next one:

Alexander Grinev, 29 years old. Photographer and Filmmaker. Is creative, adventurous and sporty.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Wv3xRUc1fDk

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 GChM4yCwUzU

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 25xz5R2uMbY

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 612LsDGRJnk

In the first promo I posted you can see her kissing him on the cheek after the dance Hugesmile

On a sidenote. Olga had a car accident yesterday. A Truck crushed into her car. She is fine nothing bad happened to her only her car got damaged.

EDIT:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 UCyrFot0kMQ

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 FQkhpPtLI48

But as I said she is fine and posted today a backstage pic from her TV hosting job.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 TY54PwNjmQs

Source:
http://www.starhit.ru/novosti/olga-buzova-popala-v-avariyu-148107/
https://www.instagram.com/buzova86

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:15 am

„Already at the end of summer on the native channel tnt you will see the project „marry buzova“. I wrote ‚project‘ but for myself I don’t want to use that word anymore. You‘ll see a piece of my life...you‘ll see me the way even I never thought I‘d see myself again. In time I will share with you my emotions and all the details...“

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 MILl8y_lR6M

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 DGTeYGvaTJg

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/buzova86
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:07 pm

I really like her in bright yellow!
Hope she gets some TLC from her chosen

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:13 pm

sdmom wrote:I really like her in bright yellow!
Hope she gets some TLC from her chosen

Yeah I like that outfit. I like her in general in bright colors.
Hope so as well bestbud!

One more pic from the first episode:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 CzF0cjkLSBs

HQ pics from «Harper’s Bazaar» Russia shooting:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 147JB0i4Ux0

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 ITy6qAMsdXc

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 SdRiBSy9EyE

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 GSLhXJeZeKw

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 LX9xUCyIxB0

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 RZDcLfXQwTs

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 587xSL99tas

Behind the scenes video:

Credit: @Ольга Бузова

Source:
https://vk.com/buzovaofficial
https://m.vk.com/zabuzovy
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:16 pm

New short promo:

Olga: „Give a woman a true man. I want a true man!“

Voice over: „How should an ideal man be for Olga Buzova? You‘ll find out soon!“

Olga: „I want to remind myself and the other women that we should have the right to choose.“

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:18 pm

I love all those outfits she has on. So European, she's cute in some pics, very sophisticated in other.

I wonder what she is referring to when she says a woman has the right to choose? I hope it's not someone that isn't liked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
mercieme
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Kashathediva
LiboLRC
sdmom
natik
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum