SELECT CONTENT

Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:14 pm

I don't understand why the mainstream media hasn't picked up on what happened with Mia yet. That is definitely a cautionary story. I feel like Tristan was duped. I didn't like all of his comments. I wonder what kind of an edit he will get as the show goes on.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:24 pm

Based on the little clips shows, i think he might forgive her past and try to make things work. Their post married pictures look too cozy for any hate..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:57 am

Ruqibabe wrote:No matter how much we dislike Tristan's statement, we need to respect his preference. He knows what he is attracted so why are we offended. What if he kept quiet like Tres but hates the lady he was matched to? Its better to speak up on MAFS..

IMO, People who have such strong and ultimately offensive preferences should not apply nor should they be selected by the show. But the show is more interested in trying to get ratings instead of creating relationships. Colorism is dangerous and has led to people going to extremes like skin bleaching which is detrimental to one's health. A show on a channel that is primarily watched by women should not be promoting something like that.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:27 am

This again makes the "experts" look foolish or at the very least the production company is making the show look ridiculous. I worked in a position that I had to be security cleared and my fingerprints were run through the system. Had I been arrested it would have shown up. It is not rocket science that if proper background checks were being run this should have been front and center. On top of that, try and get into Trstan's head, newly married and wife pulled away. What the heck did she do? Once she comes clean, assuming she does, he better be sleeping with one eye open. This might make the Derek and Heather marriage look long lived.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:33 am

But she wasnt arrested so nothing would have showed up...

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:47 am

@Ruqibabe yay you are back and with the goods as well, that was an awesome find. My mind is blown I thought it was for something minor like unpaid parking fines so it would be explained as a stupid mistake. Stalking an ex over multiple months is a whole new level of crazy that I did not expect, how can she explain to her new husband that just months before she married him that she was so hung up on an ex that she was stalking him across states. I would love to see the producers reactions they had to be crapping their pants when a highly vetted participant gets arrested and thrown in jail within days of being married.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:58 am

I think thats why they did the interview abt how the search process is intensive. That definitely sucks for Tristan.. i noticed from her pictures on instagram, she (Mia AKA Ameea) doesnt really wear her ring. There is nothing abt MAFS on her insta page. No mention at all. I hope we dont have another divorce during honeymoon situation. How can someone be so hooked on an ex to stalk for 2yrs? I understand 6months but 2years

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:No matter how much we dislike Tristan's statement, we need to respect his preference. He knows what he is attracted so why are we offended. What if he kept quiet like Tres but hates the lady he was matched to? Its better to speak up on MAFS..

What did Tres keep quiet about?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:37 pm

Tres allegedly kept quiet abt not dating black girls

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:40 pm

Thanks!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:19 pm

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/exclusive-married-at-first-sight-bride-mia-bally-was-detained-at-airport-after-stalking-claims/

On four different occasions, twice in 2017 and twice again in 2018, Mia’s ex-boyfriend filed reports with the police department in Monroe, Louisiana.

The first report was from June 27, 2017, when he complained to police that Mia kept showing up at his home and his place of employment and wouldn’t leave him alone. While police were there taking the report, Mia showed up and was reportedly told by police to stop contact with her ex.

Another report was filed on August 7, 2017, when police were called again. This time, Mia Bally’s ex complained that she was back to calling and texting and had reportedly shown up at his home again.

If anything, those reports filed in 2017 should have shown up somewhere when they did their supposed backchecks. I'm not familiar with what exactly show's up but stalking to me is pretty serious stuff IMHO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:05 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:But she wasnt arrested so nothing would have showed up...

IF she had a mug shot taken then she was printed too.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Doats
michelle1109
jlccaz
provenceguy
nuts2uiam