SELECT CONTENT

Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jlccaz Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:38 pm

Radar Online posted that the District Attorney reported to them that the charges were "dismissed", so that is just what I read.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mastiiffmom Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:56 pm

Thanks for that. I hadn’t seen it.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:08 pm

Now didn't the previews show that her mom asked if she told him about everything? Could simply be hype and Mia will reply yes he knows everything. But we shall see.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:29 am

From what I have read Louisiana did not want to pay to expedite her so her bail conditions were changed I have seen no proof the charges were dropped. When she was arrested at the airport her bail was 'hold without bond' eg lock her up until we come and get her, after Texas contacted Louisiana they changed her bail conditions to 'release on own recognizance' eg Mia has said she will return to Louisiana to face the charges herself. At the same time as the bail conditions changed her warrants were withdrawn so she will not be arrested again from my understanding. After her bail condition change it is a mystery what happened she may have been and cleared up the charges, she may just avoid going to Louisiana so she doesn't have to face them with how often we have seen Mia lie I would go with she is avoiding the charges.

Radar hates me so I hope the links work
https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/07/married-at-first-sight-mia-bally-arrested-stalking-ex-boyfriend-husband-tristan-thompson/Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Mia_og10
Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Mia_og12

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:34 pm

@crazychicken thanks for posting. The change in bail conditions is dated March 28th. I know I've asked several times, sorry about that, but how does that line up with when she was detained going on their honeymoon?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:17 pm

crazychicken wrote:
jlccaz wrote:What's the timeline of casting, wedding, final decision for this season again?

As gaurdianangel said initial casting was October 2017 they finalized the cast early February 2018, weddings were around March 25th and final decision were around May 21st.

The mar 28 date seems just after arrest at airport?
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@crazychicken thanks for posting. The change in bail conditions is dated March 28th. I know I've asked several times, sorry about that, but how does that line up with when she was detained going on their honeymoon?

My best guess from previous searches
Wedding - March 25th/26th (Desi's photo showing Mia's back)
Detained at airport and arrested - March 27th (middle blue bit in below photo)
Released from jail - March 29th (bottom white bit)
so it lines up perfectly for a honeymoon arrest, for once it seems they are not screwing with the timelines.
Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Mia10

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:42 am

@crazychicken Thanks. What a mess. How awful for Tristan to go through that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:36 pm

I can't believe that Tristan rated Mia an 8 on how good of a wife she is. Is the man totally in denial? He gave her a higher rating than Dave gave to Amber. I would feel bad for him, but I'm finding it hard to when he just seems like he refuses to see what's in front of his face. I would love to see his friends and family be truly honest with him about their take on Mia. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:19 pm

IMO, Mia and Amber are disasters and I question the effectiveness of any background checks that were done. Mia is much more of a complete disaster with her lies and deceptions. Run, Tristan, run.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:13 pm

People.com reporting Mia has filed for Divorce from Tristan.
Article dated Sept. 13th.
Radaronline has divorce papers on their site.

I can't believe she filed before the show ended.
I wonder if she will fined for that.
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Doats
michelle1109
jlccaz
provenceguy
nuts2uiam