SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:57 pm

Astrobach wrote:Thanks for all that reference @sdmom. So I guess it does not change what I said, but reinforces the first option...he is let go of after his date but before FS. So, it would also means that there were NO RC and the 2 remaining guys were sure they were going to the Maldives...

According to the press release there is one :
"Shortly before the rose ceremony, a mystery man shows up at Becca’s hotel room. What does he want? Will this last-minute bombshell derail Becca’s search for love? "

https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1409/
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Pretty sure it's before the FS. This is how I see it

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:16 pm

It’s interesting that it took very little sleuthing to figure this out. The earring and the white dresses for the other 2 dates reveals it all. That’s why I was wondering if it’s usually this easy to figure out? I haven’t watched in a few years so I don’t remember.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:20 pm

I've really tried to understand how Becca literally did to Jason what Arie did to her. Arie toldBecca he loved her and proposed to her and then dumped her for someone else. Plain and simple!
Unless I'm blind and deaf, I  haven't heard one syllable of a love declaration directed at Jason face to face or in a voice over. In fact the only person I have seen/heard this with is Blake and somewhat seen with Garrett. But with Jason there is nothing that comes close to the Arie comparison  imo.
Now if she dumped Blake for Jason I could see that comparison, but it is beyond me that in the next episode she supposedly dumps Jason just like Arie dumped her.  stupid
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:26 pm

@richmondrose I guess it’s the blindsiding? What’s strange about it is every time she lets someone go she’s blindsiding them but she doesn’t fall apart over it. One can only imagine (dread) what she’s going to be like when she lets F2 go. Oy.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:31 pm

richmondrose wrote:I've really tried to understand how Becca literally did to Jason what Arie did to her. Arie toldBecca he loved her and proposed to her and then dumped her for someone else. Plain and simple!
Unless I'm blind and deaf, I  haven't heard one syllable of a love declaration directed at Jason face to face or in a voice over. In fact the only person I have seen/heard this with is Blake and somewhat seen with Garrett. But with Jason there is nothing that comes close to the Arie comparison  imo.
Now if she dumped Blake for Jason I could see that comparison, but it is beyond me that in the next episode she supposedly dumps Jason just like Arie dumped her.  stupid

Yeah this kind of comment is usually producer driven to fit in a theme. Could be that she allowed Jason to say he loves her and believe its mutual only to send him home. Or to break his heart like Arie broke hers. Or just about anything~

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:43 pm

It bugged me also but maybe Becca thinks she "blindslided" Jason kind of the same way Arie blindslided her. Becca made Jason think she was falling in love when she actually realized during the FS date that she was indeed falling in love with someone else and could not lead Jason on anymore.   Becca has a good heart and she must think the world of Jason, it just crushed her to do have to do that to him.  Maybe not the best explanation but just a way to look at matters of the heart.  C'est la vie. JMO
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:15 pm

I don't get it either. How she can compare letting Jason go with Arie backing out their engagement. Not the same thing at all. Every Bachelor/ette has to eliminate until down to one. That's the way the show works. We have to wait and see what goes down, but I'll bet we are just saying c'moooonnnn, Monday night laugh out loud!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:15 pm

One issue I have with it is the sequence of events.

It seems kind of crappy to (i) tell Jason in the Bahamas that he’s a risk and be impatient with him for not telling her how he feels about her, (ii) let him tell her that he loves her in this pretty lovely, heartfelt way, (iii) choose him over Colton to take to Thailand (where he has to remain for 2 weeks despite having an employer to whom he is responsible, whereas Colton has a foundation that someone was assisting him with while he was away for the show), (iv) give him the first date and tell him she’s not into him enough to spend time together without the cameras.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:20 pm

mbl wrote:One issue I have with it is the sequence of events.

It seems kind of crappy to (i) tell Jason in the Bahamas that he’s a risk and be impatient with him for not telling her how he feels about her, (ii) let him tell her that he loves her in this pretty lovely, heartfelt way, (iii) choose him over Colton to take to Thailand (where he has to remain for 2 weeks despite having an employer to whom he is responsible, whereas Colton has a foundation that someone was assisting him with while he was away for the show), (iv) give him the first date and tell him she’s not into him enough to spend time together without the cameras.  

This drives me crazy most seasons. I remember Rachel pulling that ILY out of poor Eric, then dumping him at the RC. My poor baby! Don't most do this?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:51 pm

@sfoster maybe they do, but why not take Colton to Thailand if you knew you weren’t interested?

And I agree with other posters that blindsiding Jason is nothing compared to what it’s going to be when she dumps Blake. It would make much more sense to save that line for him.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:02 pm

So, this is also bothering me, this line that seem to be at the heart of her sadness, and guilt maybe. The only ways she could feel that distraught is that she either 1) lead Jason to think he actually had a chance by having him profess his love to her while she is NOT feeling it at all. And she hates herself for duping him, basically lying to him ( as we could interpret Arie did) Or 2) she truly had developped feelings for him but not enough compared to the chosen one and she had to end it with him and break his heart like hers was with Arie. There are a lot of conversations we did not see between them that point to Jason saying he sees her as a best friend and partner, so if she at any point did reciprocate these in unseen conversations, that would feel like a betrayal to let him go then. My ramblings...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Teamee
Chgohighlife
Mia_Leoni
Norcalgal
MVMom39forever