SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:57 am

Loulou wrote:So if I’m reading it right. Becca wants/needs to discuss a concern she has with Jason? As per written  ep preview. We have seen her upset on the bed referencing Arie and assuming she has let Jason go due to clothing. Then a mystery person shows up before the RC which may have an impact on her decision at the RC.   My question is if Becca let Jason go onnight of FS how would mystery guy if Arie impact her decision if only 2 guys at RC? There is no decision to make unless she sends Blake home as well and that’s not happening. And don’t think Jason could be called a mystery person?  Hope this makes sense.

I agree that the episode description is confusing. I'm just wondering if the SC of Jason (mystery man)and Becca are from just before the F3 ceremony and not the night portion of their fantasy date. Would that help clarify matters? The reason I'm thinking that this may be F3 RC because Garrett seems to be dressed up.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Fd_rc_10
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Fe_rc_10

My sc from Dreamers preview of Episode 9
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:14 pm

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:10 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Source

From this clip, she’s sending someone home in a blue print dress. Since she’s wearing white with Garrett and Blake, I have no doubt it’s Jason.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4e429510

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:21 pm

Could it be possible that she does send Jason home from the RC? Just questioning the limo, do they usually show leaving in a limo when let go early? Is that the same dress she was wearing on the bed, when crying?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:48 pm

Cmiiw, but usually f3 RC are in the daytime, right? So if she sent Jason home after RC, it should still be light outside, right?

Quoting myself. Yes, I think it’s the same dress.

sdmom wrote:From the preview, it looks like Becca wore something white on her night time portions with both Blake and Garrett. We don’t see her dress with Jason.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Adb41a10

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 79362a10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4798p24-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

However, in the season preview, we can see her crying in a blue dress with flower prints

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 9e963210

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4798-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Unless she changed her dress for the crying scene, by the process of elimination, I think it occurred during/after her date with Jason.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4815p252-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:02 pm

So it looks like the dress she is wearing when she is crying in ChangMai. It’s nighttime...so either BEFORE they actually go to their FS, and she walks him out... or later, after they may have had their FS ( hence the “I did to him what Arie did to me”) at the RC. I was not sure they had one but maybe that explains it. She has the first date of the week with him, has the FS all seems ok for Jason, and then, after the 2 other dates she lets him go. That would be complete blindside for him for sure.

ETA: I was not aware that the RC were in the daytime, is that a thing we know for sure? I thought they were mostly in the evenings?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:27 pm

@Astrobach many, probably not all, of f3 RC are at daytime, for example

Once again, thanks to our Statistics Thread, I was able to find:

Jillian

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Ff257b10

Andi
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 45ccbf10

Jojo
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 85d08410

Pretty sure Rachel’s F3 RC is also at daytime, too.

Here’s she saying goodbye to her f3 Eric, see it’s still light.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kss5eLHiMfk#fauxfullscreen

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 67ef6b10

There are more https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p36-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers?highlight=Statistics

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:34 pm

Thanks for all that reference @sdmom. So I guess it does not change what I said, but reinforces the first option...he is let go of after his date but before FS. So, it would also means that there were NO RC and the 2 remaining guys were sure they were going to the Maldives...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:41 pm

Isn’t the fact that the earring when she’s crying and the earring when she’s at dinner with him are the same confirm that it’s Jason who she sends home? Coupled with the fact that she’s wearing white on her 2 other dates and this dress is a floral print? Is it usually this obvious?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Astrobach wrote:Thanks for all that reference @sdmom. So I guess it does not change what I said, but reinforces the first option...he is let go of after his date but before FS. So, it would also means that there were NO RC and the 2 remaining guys were sure they were going to the Maldives...

There will still be a RC with just Garrett and Blake since they don't do roses on FS dates
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:47 pm

At this point, I think there is no doubt that it is Jason who is let go of when she is crying, wearing that blue floral dress and watching the SUV leave. Now, the only thing to determine is WHEN exactly did it occur? Before or after FS after their date or at a later RC?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:54 pm

Astrobach wrote:At this point, I think there is no doubt that it is Jason who is let go of when she is crying, wearing that blue floral dress and watching the SUV leave. Now, the only thing to determine is WHEN exactly did it occur? Before or after FS after their date or at a later RC?

Either before/during the FS. It's obvious it was that night since she is wearing the same earrings and has the same hair as the dinner portion. My personal opinion is that it is during the FS since she is on the bed crying. I assume this is the FS bed but it could also just be the bed in her own room where she went after sending him home. Maybe he accepted the FS and then once they got there she realized she couldn't do this and didn't want to lead him on even more than she already had so she sent him home.

Last edited by mjason on Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Teamee
Chgohighlife
Mia_Leoni
Norcalgal
MVMom39forever