SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 51 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FMG2015 Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:28 pm

From the start Becca has said she's been looking for honesty, loyalty and someone who can make her laugh. And then there's the deleted scene of Becca asking Blake's family about cooking, cleaning and if he can fix a car. IMO she's truly looking for a guy to be a great husband and dad.... which she's labeled G as twice now in ITMs and voiceovers. Her face lit up when Garrett said he's willing to move. I think she's more into the "blue collar life" than the audience might have pictured. And that's perfectly fine in my mind. IMO, if college degree/career was a high priority we would have gotten a little different cast like with Rachel she had a good amount of lawyers and such.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:31 pm

northernviewer wrote:I think this is a case of “no accounting for taste” giggling

If Beccas into Garrett, good for her. ...  and it kinda cleans up the dating pool a bit :gotcha:

@norhernviewer  Ahhhh..a post to love and agree with bestbud!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:46 pm

To be clear, I wasn't speaking to the way Garrett was blowing the kiss. In fact, I hardly noticed that. Just the head shaking afterward. Someone else had mentioned it and I had to go back and watch it.  It seems odd to me. That's all.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:06 pm

@sdmom and @facelessblood To be clear: What I said was there is a difference between Blake and Garrett’s education and that is NOT minimizing or devaluing what Garrett does. It is in contrast to each other and FOREMOST to what we have seen or been told of Becca’s own path. That does not mean that there are not wonderful guys and husband / fathers who are less educated or not having academic success. And there are also very bad husbands / fathers who have earned many degrees. That was NOT my point at all. I was looking at how I think they each align with Becca in those aspects and frankly, I still do not see how they can mesh in the long term but that is MY view given what I see and think of them separately and as a couple. I also happen to think that Garrett has exhibited many red flags that have nothing to do with his level of education but more of his personality, his family, and his social and cultural background. I have great respect for farmers, we need them and they are hard working people. Many are outstanding people. I do not see Becca becoming the wife of a farmer anytime soon, that’s one element that puzzles me greatly.
I saw much more intellectual and emotional resonance with Blake, and Jason, but she made her choice and that’s that.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:13 pm

Astrobach wrote:@sdmom and @facelessblood To be clear: What I said was there is a difference between Blake and Garrett’s education and that is NOT minimizing or devaluing what Garrett does. It is in contrast to each other and FOREMOST to what we have seen or been told of Becca’s own path. That does not mean that there are not wonderful guys and husband / fathers who are less educated or not having academic success. And there are also very bad husbands / fathers who have earned many degrees. That was NOT my point at all.  I was looking at how I think they each align with Becca in those aspects and frankly, I still do not see how they can mesh in the long term but that is MY view given what I see and think of them separately and as a couple. I also happen to think that Garrett has exhibited many red flags that have nothing to do with his level of education but more of his personality, his family, and his social and cultural background. I have great respect for farmers, we need them and they are hard working people. Many are outstanding people. I do not see Becca becoming the wife of a farmer anytime soon, that’s one element that puzzles me greatly.
I saw much more intellectual and emotional resonance with Blake, and Jason, but she made her choice and that’s that.

What she said. Squared. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 4256136633

My greater point was the question: Is Garrett still working at all? Has he actually gone back to work since filming? Because he seems to be all about his adventures in Tahoe/Oregon/CA on a weekly basis. And speaking of this aspect of his lifestyle, is Becca going to be able to keep up with all this activity with the boys? Is he going to leave her at home several days a week to have adventures (fishing, skiing, golfing, baseball, etc) with the boys? Does Becca desire to live that lifestyle?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:16 pm

Right! Where is the Becca that said ‘ I want to jump out of bed and go to work because I enjoy it, it is fulfilling me’ ? Is she going to let all her aspirations go out the window to be with him?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:24 pm

Garrett doesn't work on his family's farm in Ca. The tomato business wasn't established until 2008 so he would have been 18/19 going off to college. It appears his grandfather was a farmer as well so there might have been a different farm they had growing up but without breaking privacy of his former IG account there is evidence that it was years ago he worked on the farm.

Two of his friends that he has been hanging out with recently have public accounts and both of these men are married and have young children when looking at their accounts so they're not some crazy bachelor single man adventures.... hiking.... motorcycling to some sweet views is pretty tame in my books. I mean clearly he's spending time with his friends before most likely he moves away from them. I think it's pretty common that F1's either do not work or work part time after returning. Do we know he's got a 9-5 M-F job? There's days he doesn't post anything so he could be putting in a day here and there.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:34 pm

It doesn't look like Garrett has gone back to work from what he has posted on social media but maybe he has, working limited hours. There is no way to tell. Most that make it this far don't go back to their jobs right away anyways so Garrett is no different than most everyone else. Maybe he had to quit his job and he and Becca aren't sure where they're going to live post show so he wants to take some time off before finding a new job, if necessary. Garrett doesn't work for the family farm so, no, I don't think she will end up the wife of a farmer.

While it looks like that is all he does every single week/weekend, none of us knew him pre-show so we don't know what his life looked week to week. Since he likely hasn't gone back to work, he doesn't really have anything else to do with his life so might as well go out and do what he enjoys.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:35 pm

Thanks for the info. @FMG2015 I brought it up because Garrett asked her if she could see herself with kids on the tractor with him...so there’s that. He seems to be what we used to call a ‘traveling salesman ‘ so maybe he has somewhat of a flexible schedule and work on the phone, I don’t know...it’s all pretty vague IMO but as I said before, we’ll see what’s next.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:36 pm

Astrobach wrote:@sdmom and @facelessblood To be clear: What I said was there is a difference between Blake and Garrett’s education and that is NOT minimizing or devaluing what Garrett does. It is in contrast to each other and FOREMOST to what we have seen or been told of Becca’s own path. That does not mean that there are not wonderful guys and husband / fathers who are less educated or not having academic success. And there are also very bad husbands / fathers who have earned many degrees. That was NOT my point at all.  I was looking at how I think they each align with Becca in those aspects and frankly, I still do not see how they can mesh in the long term but that is MY view given what I see and think of them separately and as a couple. I also happen to think that Garrett has exhibited many red flags that have nothing to do with his level of education but more of his personality, his family, and his social and cultural background. I have great respect for farmers, we need them and they are hard working people. Many are outstanding people. I do not see Becca becoming the wife of a farmer anytime soon, that’s one element that puzzles me greatly.

@Astrobach  the whole educated vs uneducated argument is just tiresome, IMO. I happen to agree with you but, every time someone jumps to a defensive posture regarding the topic I think they need to be reminded that EVERYONE has his/her own value system. What is important to me - education, upwardly mobile career path, faith, good communication skills, etc. may not be important to someone else and so what?? We are individuals who supposedly have mutual respect. No one cares if every value is aligned with everyone else’s. To some people certain things are not important. Fine. Doesn’t make them better or worse though they like to think fewer expectations = more principled, LOL. Just makes them who they are, IMO.  Just as some people believe it is inappropriate to place value on education, I believe the opposite and believe we all have that right, IMO. 
It’s all good. 

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:38 pm

And then Garrett said "What's awesome about me (yes he said that; unreal) my career is I can go anywhere. I'm not stuck a hundred percent like in my ways of where I'm living or what I'm doing so if that supports like your dreams and your goals and what you want after I would definitely be willing to like somewhere in the middle and I just feel like so good about you and I..." So is Garrett really willing to leave his family and friends and Tahoe and adventures and move to Minnesota if that is what Becca wants?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:38 pm

Yes @astrobach I could see where people think he's the next Chris Soules. Idk why he said that... there's a good possibility he grew up learning the ways of farming and he wants his kids to acquire the work ethic. Who knows but when you look up his parents it says their business began in 2008.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 51 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Teamee
Chgohighlife
Mia_Leoni
Norcalgal
MVMom39forever