SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Dee, I saw that - and yet on twitter he has a couple of tweets about flights... ah the smoke!

ETA: All I could think of is "where's Waldo?" :Biggrin:

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by dee Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Lia - LOL, who knows when the picture above was taken. Maybe it was taken before he went on the plane. From his tweets, it looks like he only spent a day/night at wherever he flew to yesterday.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Dee, :yes:
hahaha I am SO confused. Not important in the greater scheme of things, of course, but I have developed this almost insatiable desire to KNOW. I am too old for this, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Lia wrote:Dee, :yes:
hahaha I am SO confused. Not important in the greater scheme of things, of course, but I have developed this almost insatiable desire to KNOW. I am too old for this, I think.
Ok... so he just replied someone and tweeted he'll be back in LA soon. So maybe he hasn't left (wherever he flew to) yet hahaha.

Last edited by dee on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:05 pm

hahaha I'm guessing TPTB have increased the pressure on them to be a little more circumspect - but just as I say that, Paige has posted a song on her FB page (have no idea how to link) with words that just scream Jeremiah. Well, to be fair, I'm sure Bubba/Shaun/Shaun fans will see a connection to their choice as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina14 Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:13 pm

I heard the song, its all about Jeremiah..Team Buuba stll think its for him.hahaha

Sabrina14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Sabrina14 wrote:I heard the song, its all about Jeremiah..Team Buuba stll think its for him.hahaha
I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:34 pm

Sabrina14 wrote:I heard the song, its all about Jeremiah..Team Buuba stll think its for him.hahaha

Team Paige! giggling You never know :halo: While I'm all My-O-Mya Jeremiah it could still be about Bubba :hidingchair
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Thomigirl wrote:

Team Paige! giggling You never know :halo: While I'm all My-O-Mya Jeremiah it could still be about Bubba :hidingchair
yes I agree! Team Paige! Whoever the guy is, is doing his job! Paige looks so happy post show.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:58 pm

Paige and Jeremiah Fan Video I just made. It's very short but I figured it was better than nothing this week. rotfl

Hope y'all enjoy!

lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

+39
copyman12
Sabrina14
luvlady345
Northstargirl
mrf210