SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Page 6 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:54 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:57 am

They don't waste anytime do they. LOL

I am going to work on the new Season 3 Forum over the weekend. It will be airing at the same time The Bachelor is. January will be an exciting time. Can't wait!

Now I am going to watch the finale for season 2 and make my screencaps from it. I'll be back soon to post them! Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:20 am

It is already starting.

She isn't from Alabama....are they going to change the name now ...Sweet Home South Carolina???

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:22 am

Love_Me wrote:It is already starting.

She isn't from Alabama....are they going to change the name now ...Sweet Home South Carolina???

:giggle: Good point. I guess she'll have cousins who live there or something? Suspect Since they went with someone not from Alabama,
I can't believe they didn't get Cassie, the fan favorite. :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:26 am

Love_Me wrote:They don't waste anytime do they. LOL
Seriously! I can't believe the season starts airing so soon!

Also, I guess the producers figure that as long as they film the show in Alabama and keep the city/country theme, it really doesn't matter where the lead is from.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:41 am

Maybe all the country guys are from Bama

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:36 pm

I think the concept is more city v country/ north v south and the drama that comes from those differences than - than the lead actually being from Alabama. jmo

Thanks for the great job to Love Me and the other posters who gave us all the great info. I am glad he choose Tristan, and he handled the Jackie departure very graciously. Nicely done.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:It is already starting.

:giggle: Good point. I guess she'll have cousins who live there or something? Suspect Since they went with someone not from Alabama,
I can't believe they didn't get Cassie, the fan favorite. :crazed

Maybe Cassie didn't want to do it.

I barely even remember Paige but I'm glad we have a brunette lead this time. I hope her season is fun. From the preview it looks like we will have another person who is just in it to win it. I wonder how long he will be around.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Cassie has moved on for some hopefully cool gigs

I love Paige. She has a great attitude and definite southern charm...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:24 pm

I would have loved if Cassie was the next lead as well.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Maybe Cassie reminded them too much of Devin and they wanted to go the opposite direction with Paige. Another Clemson fan, SC fans will be happy!!

I always watch and get more invested in the guys on the bach'lette shows more than the lead bach'lette. And unless I love the bachelor lead, like Tribble, I'm more interested in the girls, than the lead. I haven't been this big a fan of the guy in the bachelor lead on any show than I am with Tribble. :giggle: (JP was not the lead) ~ but they both are the total package to me.

I would love Collin or Cody for the next bachelor, not sure if Cody is ready to settle down though. And I wonder if he's dating Torie. Collin would be as good as Tribble to me. That boy is hot and sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

+39
copyman12
Sabrina14
luvlady345
Northstargirl
mrf210