SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 67 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:14 pm

Basically she said that they weren’t on the same page but she never imagined the outcome where they wouldn’t choose to be together.  They had some fundamental disagreements about major issues and decided that it couldn’t be worked out. She said it took her so long to announce it because she had to accept it first. She said they came to the decision together. She said she is grieving the loss of her best friend (Shawn) but that they will remain friends and that she will get to see Doodle. She is very excited for the future.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:19 pm

Is she planning to stay in Nashville? 

I feel like a move to LA, or back home to Canada makes more sense...
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:37 pm

I don’t know if she’s going back to Nashville but looks like Shawn has a new apt and their house isn’t on the market yet. I couldn’t imagine staying in that 4,000 sq ft home by myself post-break but she did lovingly decorate it and she does want a family so maybe.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:12 pm

crunchette wrote:I 100% believe Kaitlyn loved Shawn with her whole heart and wanted a future and children with him.  Nothing and no one will ever convince me otherwise.  She's been a broken, sad, mess for months over losing this idiot, and the thing that really upsets me is Kaitlyn seemed to fully believe that SHE was the problem. She was in Canada and Italy reading self-help books. When she did the July podcast with Clio and admitted they were having trouble, she said that she and Shawn were both going to work on bettering themselves. And in her podcast with Becca and Garrett, she said they were having trouble because SHE WAS TOO NEEDY. He was never honest about his feelings regarding marriage and family with her, he took on two huge jobs, and he refused to make time for her while making time for everyone and everything else.  But he somehow convinced her that their problems were all HER FAULT!  Of course there's nothing wrong with his commitment phobe, non-communicative self.  Just ugh.

While I do agree that Shawn has to shoulder a lot of blame for the break up, none of us are privy to the inner workings of this relationship. I can totally see Kaitlyn being too needy. I have always said this about her. She demands a lot of attention and while that may seem cute at the start of a relationship, over time, it can wear the other person down.

I have gone through something similar with a couple of friends....always seeking attention and OTT....and I didn't have to live with them!!! Exhausting.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:39 pm

@Sprite ITA. A neediness and high maintenance or dependentcy would totally smother me to the point I might end up intensely disliking the person. Escape. Chewing off a limb. Witness protection program.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:55 pm

Just stopping in after reading a People article about these two and their breakup. My heart goes out to both of them that they heal and move forward. Ugh, big hug to Kaitlyn. bestbud!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:31 pm

@Sprite @Kashathediva I A with you both. I've been on the other side. You go from tons of patience to get out of my life very quickly.

Once it's over, there is a sudden burst of energy and desire to do whatever you want, because you know there won't be anyone nagging about it. If this has been over for months, I don't see why Shawn would post anything related to birthdays or anniversaries. I'd rather he didn't post anything instead of a fake "expected" post.

I too speculated long time ago, he will get tired of her and of cleaning her empty wine bottles under the kitchen sink while she's laughs on SM about it. How do we know Shawn convinced Kaitlyn it was all her fault? TYIA

Good to hear she is excited for the future. I think in the last few years she has learned a lot and hopefully will put her experiences to good use.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:41 pm

This was originally a joint thread with Kaitlyn and Shawn. The topic has been changed to just Kaitlyn.

Shawn has his own thread

Former Contestants

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:11 am

Interview with Kaitlyn Bristowe
https://issuu.com/freshvancouver/docs/freshmag45/a/95944
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:42 pm

That's a great article. It sounds like she has a lot going on, good for her. I was curious as to when this interview took place, I couldn't find a date.

She comes across very grounded and professional.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:31 pm

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-alum-jason-tartick-is-taking-kaitlyn-bristowe-out-on-a-date-exclusive-116961
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:56 pm

Good, I'm happy for both of them! That's one podcast I'll certainly listen to.

She has always annoyed me for various reason's but last night at the watch party she appeared to be "normal" to me.

Why are they going to Denver?

I like Jason, and hopefully he will be a balance in their relationship where she can feel secure and not so neurotic IMHO.

They are both single, and no reason IMO not to see if there is anything there to pursue.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler