SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:15 pm

it’s all ones interpretation, like I took it opposite... I feel like knowing no spoilers and not considering editing tricks, her saying Blake was the most consistent and the strongest relationship and thinking it would be him in the end. I would think she is picking Blake...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:43 pm

Ratings were down this season. So maybe it’s a final ploy to help.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:47 pm

As a math major, I can just do a few calculations to extrapolate how long her engagement with Garrett will be. I know she picks Garrett because she has more in common him (i.e. the inability to commit in a relationship). She went from being in love with Blake to falling out of love with Blake in 1 week. FSD to FRC is 1 week. Garrett's marriage lasted 8 weeks. The ratio is 1/8. (Becca is way faster than Garrett at changing her mind!!). Garrett's engagement was 18 months. 1/8 times 18 months is 2 1/4 months. Her engagement with Garrett should last about 2 1/4 months. Wait. It's already been longer than that. Well let's just say since they've only had 2 shvs that their engagement really starts in August 6. That means, I predict their engagement will last until about October 20. I think that's about the timeline RS predicts as well. See? Just a matter of math.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:49 pm

SFoster wrote:As a math major, I can just do a few calculations to extrapolate how long her engagement with Garrett will be. I know she picks Garrett because she has more in common him (i.e. the inability to commit in a relationship). She went from being in love with Blake to falling out of love with Blake in 1 week. FSD to FRC is 1 week. Garrett's marriage lasted 8 weeks. The ratio is 1/8. (Becca is way faster than Garrett at changing her mind!!). Garrett's engagement was  18 months. 1/8 times 18 months is 2 1/4 months. Her engagement with Garrett should last about 2 1/4 months. Wait.  It's already been longer than that. Well let's just say since they've only had 2 shvs that their engagement really starts in August 6. That means, I predict their engagement will last until about October 20. I think that's about the timeline RS predicts as well. See?  Just a matter of math.

John Graham, is this you? Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698 Hugesmile

In this case, it might be more about Chemistry and not math . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:59 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
SFoster wrote:As a math major, I can just do a few calculations to extrapolate how long her engagement with Garrett will be. I know she picks Garrett because she has more in common him (i.e. the inability to commit in a relationship). She went from being in love with Blake to falling out of love with Blake in 1 week. FSD to FRC is 1 week. Garrett's marriage lasted 8 weeks. The ratio is 1/8. (Becca is way faster than Garrett at changing her mind!!). Garrett's engagement was  18 months. 1/8 times 18 months is 2 1/4 months. Her engagement with Garrett should last about 2 1/4 months. Wait.  It's already been longer than that. Well let's just say since they've only had 2 shvs that their engagement really starts in August 6. That means, I predict their engagement will last until about October 20. I think that's about the timeline RS predicts as well. See?  Just a matter of math.

John Graham, is this you? Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698 Hugesmile

In this case, it might be more about Chemistry and not math . Jmo

No, it's still math. Because let's say Garrett spends 4 days out of 7 in the "outback" fishing, hunting, hiking, etc w/o Becca who wants to relax in her slippers with her coffee on the weekends. That will actually exponentially speed up the process by a factor of 4/7. And even faster if she can just talk to his ex. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:06 pm

Remember when Blake told her it was fun to fall in love, but even greater than that is "staying in love". (be still my heart) So he's watching this clip where she says she was in love with him for a couple of weeks but in the past week, well, she's moved on. The irony is thick. He's like thank you, Jesus, for saving me from this fickle woman. IMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:11 pm

Nothing like numbers to give a sobering perspective! Thanks @SFoster
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:33 pm

SFoster wrote:Remember when Blake told her it was fun to fall in love, but even greater than that is "staying in love".  (be still my heart)  So he's watching this clip where she says she was in love with him for a couple of weeks but in the past week, well, she's moved on.  The irony is thick.  He's like thank you, Jesus, for saving me from this fickle woman. IMO

Well then let’s hope his fans can rejoice in that he thanked someone when they see him cry at FRC knowing he’s now ok and happy to be saved from all this . I loved Blake at first and now look at me. I fell outta love quicker than Becca giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:41 am

This is the quality content I signed up for cantstopl As a Math minor, I loved your prospective giggling
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:59 am

missnana wrote:
This is the quality content I signed up for cantstopl As a Math minor, I loved your prospective giggling
IA this content is very dope....I am a chemical engineer and math & chemisty are second nature to me. I wish B&G well but loved this so much that I am still cracking up. @SFoster...it’s only a math whiz that would come up with that 1/8th ratio based on that correlation, thanks for dropping this content for your fellow geeks here Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:22 am

Whatever she said in that vid IMO was suppose to be the storyboard. What actually happened was not according to the storyboard.

Her connection with Garrett was slower and it was growing and growing? I don't think so.

She is in love with two guys simply because IMO she had to do the same thing Arie did to her.

If Blake has been the strongest connection why is she not choosing him?

I'm looking forward to the FRC to see if she has enough guts like Des who actually admitted what she went through and how she felt or will we hear her telling Garrett he's always been the one because if she was really in love with Blake then she should be telling Garrett during the FRC and explaining why she chose him IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:02 pm

May I say that I love your countdown on the Home page to tomorrow's episode? And with such lovely rose shading to boot...

giggling

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Chgohighlife
Ash2214
philphan
northernviewer
Aria
GypsySarah
mercieme
missnana
LeapofFaith
nannymargie
FLChica