SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:25 am

mercieme wrote:It’s ok for folks that want to give G the benefit of doubt right now to do so and it’s ok if others are waiting to see if true reformation and transformation occurs....everyone is entitled to how they want to deal with it. I for one don’t go on SM posting or liking things that are not reflective of me as a person so it’s hard for me to buy that argument that we shouldn’t define folks by what they put on SM but to each their own......jmho.
@Mercieme
I share your point of view plus I have no respect for conspiracy theorists who think children being murdered in their schools is a joke. Garrett’s apology was a classic crisis management communication: So sorry. Didn’t mean to hurt anyone. At the moment he’s a little bit stupid and inconsiderate. ‘ Howsomever’ he will strive to be a better man with actual consideration for women, murdered children, the LGBTQ community and basically the two thirds of the U. S. population he doesn’t know chit about or have any consideration for. 
Talk about blind-sided. I’m curious to see Becca in ATFR. She was in the dark at the engagement, as far as we know. She is a class act with a million I/G followers convertible to cash and goodies and many other opportunities plus she’s already had one failed relationship in this franchise so I don’t envy her position.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:33 am

I chose to give give Garrett a chance to change and grow. I believe his apology and when he said he wants to be a better person and that is my right. I’m sorry if that’s”appalling” to anyone.

I have never and will never support those like done by G. but I can hope and pray for people who are ignorant to educate themselves and grow. I just can’t act like no one can ever change or deserves that chance as it makes me no better in my mind.

All JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:37 am

Diana wrote:I chose to give give Garrett a chance to change and grow. I believe his apology and when he said he wants to be a better person and that is my right. I’m sorry if that’s”appalling” to anyone.

I have never and will never support those like done by G. but I can hope and pray for people who are ignorant to educate themselves and grow. I just can’t act like no one can ever change or deserves that chance as it makes me no better in my mind.

All JMHO

Just because I am being mis quoted twice now, what I said in my post about finding appalling are the number of  folks excusing away the SM likes, I didn’t refer to folks giving G a chance to change and grow......so appreciate if folks kindly don’t mis-quote me...TYIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:39 am

I truly don’t think it needs to be explained why we feel the way we do about one another’s opinions. This topic was discussed at the beginning too. Like or dislike G for whatever is understandable . It’s attaching that dislike to the so called fans or supporters themselves . Stating you can’t  understand why or find it appalling that others don’t share your sentiment , that’s crossing or very near to crossing that line. Jmho

Just so I don’t mis-quote what was stated. Mercime said:
However what I found appalling the most are the number of people that think nothing of those likes and think oh well he makes Becca happy so whoopsy daisy let it be and move on....but i gave up on a good fraction of the human race at large a while ago with current ongoings in our world....so yeah not shocked at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:51 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:I truly don’t think it needs to be explained why we feel the way we do about one another’s opinions. This topic was discussed at the beginning too. Like or dislike G for whatever is understandable . It’s attaching that dislike to the so called fans or supporters themselves . Stating you can’t  understand why or find it appalling that others don’t share your sentiment , that’s crossing or very near to crossing that line. Jmho

I didn’t attach dislike to anyone, I simply stated that I find the excusing of the SM likes by a number of folks  appalling; this is my opinion and if you find the post not aligned to the forum rules, then please report my post (which has already been done) or PM a mod...TYIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:58 am

I decided to give G a chance too, I realised I too have done some things that were regrettable and made me cringe when I think about them, and people have given me chances to learn and grow so why not extend the same courtesy to someone else. Also considering I don't personally know the guy why should I be harsh on him. The world is so judgemental these days and very harsh and make it impossible for people to change. When someone apologises and owns his mistakes and ask for a chance in my opinion in order to build a better world we need to be giving them the chance to learn and grow. And also extend the same courtesy to anyone that we would wang to be extended to us when we are caught in the wrong. AJMO of course
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:09 am

I'm going to lock this thread and we'll start over.

Just to clarify, we do not challenge anyone's opinions. When referring to other people, clarify which people, SM? tabloids? because if it isn't clear it appears to be towards members.

We have as we do every season, those that care for the F1 and those that absolutely don't. Both sides, just like every season, are entitled to their opinions however we leave members out of the equation.

New thread coming up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:11 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Chgohighlife
Ash2214
philphan
northernviewer
Aria
GypsySarah
mercieme
missnana
LeapofFaith
nannymargie
FLChica