SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:42 pm

laugh out loud Of course she's denying. And really an attorney. Suspect Rolling Eyes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f49c

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:57 pm

Yeah, not buying Jenna's excuses. There was a story on reddit before BIP even started about Jenna blabbing to someone while drunk that it's all fake and she's just using Jordan for followers. And then Jordan said she was already freaking out about the info RS has before it was even revealed. Does she think we're all stupid or something? What a sociopath, IMHO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:09 pm

I read an article that she was acting nervous around Jordan when the rumors came out RS was was going to spoil something but never admitted to Jordan that it was going to be about her. I'm glad he is ending things with her before she makes things worse with him.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f49c

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:14 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
yana_bach wrote:Jenna’s response:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bno_IAtj-KR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16r4cr807i7jt

Kinda sounds like the Leo defense. Stage 1.
Not quite IMO. Leo was more like “I didn’t do it, and no on told me it was wrong, and it was such a long time ago anyway, so sorry not sorry” no no. Jenna is just either lying or she isn’t.

Question is, could she possibly be telling the truth? I have seen some people claim that the screen shots look photoshopped. I wouldn’t know. The strongest argument in her favor IMO is that no one except the villain in a bad movie would explain their evil plan in such detail.
But who would frame her like that? A vindictive ex perhaps, but he would have to be bat sh!t crazy to take such a risk just for revenge? Not very convincing.

Yeah it doesn’t look good for Jenna, but wouldn’t it be glorious if she is right and RS has been played? That could shut him down for good. :uptonogood
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:17 pm

sdmom wrote:I Didn’t follow BIP at all ! So who are the couples?
Joe and Kendall?
Astrid and Kevin W?

Joe is in DWTS? Say what? Is he so popular in BIP? Him out of all the contestants and female leads? I am speechless.....
& Chris/Krystal. Joe's been super popular since night 1 of Becca's season and he carried himself like a true gentleman and a real grown up on paradise. & he's really handsome. It's been speculated that DWTS was originally supposed to be Blake's gig but something happened last minute and Joe ended up getting it instead.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:32 pm

blueblues wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
yana_bach wrote:Jenna’s response:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bno_IAtj-KR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16r4cr807i7jt

Kinda sounds like the Leo defense. Stage 1.
Not quite IMO. Leo was more like “I didn’t do it, and no on told me it was wrong, and it was such a long time ago anyway, so sorry not sorry” no no. Jenna is just either lying or she isn’t.

Question is, could she possibly be telling the truth? I have seen some people claim that the screen shots look photoshopped. I wouldn’t know. The strongest argument in her favor IMO is that no one except the villain in a bad movie would explain their evil plan in such detail.
But who would frame her like that? A vindictive ex perhaps, but he would have to be bat sh!t crazy to take such a risk just for revenge? Not very convincing.

Yeah it doesn’t look good for Jenna, but wouldn’t it be glorious if she is right and RS has been played? That could shut him down for good. :uptonogood
All JMO.

To me it’s as mentioned above . Getting a hint someone was going to be outed and she already was bothered whereas Jordan had no worries up to that time. Why the guilty conscience prior to the reveal? Hard to now put the word conscience and Jenna in the same sentence. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:46 pm

https://www.eonline.com/news/967864/bachelor-in-paradise-contestants-are-actively-taking-sides-in-the-jordan-kimball-jenna-cooper-breakup

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:49 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:To me it’s as mentioned above . Getting a hint someone was going to be outed and she already was bothered whereas Jordan had no worries up to that time. Why the guilty conscience prior to the reveal?  Hard to now put the word conscience and Jenna in the same sentence. :yes:
I know, and you are most likely right, but to continue to play devil’s advocate here, Jordan was notified of the post on Reddit, and must have confronted Jenna about it. There were signs on SM that they were struggling, and they looked like it on the show too.
IF that Reddit post was untrue and posted by the same evil ex, Jenna would have known that someone was out to hurt her, and suspecting that something more could happen.
JMO, and admittedly a bit thin.
I’m going to bed now.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:58 pm

I suspect Jordan may have talked to her about the reddit rumor that was dm'd to him by a complete stranger... but she probably shot it down and tried to wrapp him around her little finger again. After all, why would anyone believe something a complete stranger told you??? I'm not sure I would. Heck, people don't believe things friends and family tell them when it comes to love and relationships!

And, isn't it odd that they were not together last night when the finale aired to come out as a couple? Chris and Krystal were together in So Cal. Astrid was with Kevin in Toronto. Joe and Kendall were in NYC because of his appearance on GMA for DWTS today. By Jordan's own admission they haven't seen each other for 2 weeks which was probably the filming of the reunion show. Hmmmm.... IMO things weren't so rosy even then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:38 pm

Interesting so per RS, Jordan sent him a screenshot of a text convo he had with Jenna back in August.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:40 pm

Again, I can’t feel sorry for Jordan as I was privately approached by someone who felt like they were in a significant relationship (albeit messed up, IMO) prior to him coming on this show. 24 hours prior to leaving for Becca’s season.
He contacted this person upon being denied a rose by Becca and wanted her to pick him up at the airport! WTF.  He professed all kinds of sweet things(nothings?) to her. He is a douche, imo. Not because hescrewed this woman and lied his butt off, IMO but because imo from things I was told (hearsay) he is only interested in selling his brand etc.
Pound of flesh. Karma. Douche.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:46 pm

I remember that post earlier in the summer on Reddit, so I had already started this season of BIP a little skeptical of Jenna. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt because I could tell how much Jordan cared for her. I really wanted to like them together. I still didn't get a good feeling about her watching the show, though.
I don't know if this breakup will stick even though Jenna has broken Jordan's trust. The fact that he wants to meet up with her to get "closure" is suspect to me. He doesn't need to see her face to face -- to me that sounds like an excuse to see her again. If he takes her back, that will be on him. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Brill
Ayana
Aria
mindless
Sprite