SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:44 am

IMO There is certainly more chemistry there than the previous 1:1 date we saw. She was brushing his hair back...that usually seems to be an intimate gesture.

I can't wait to see some of these guys on the show..

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:24 am

IA lots of chemistry but he's not one that I would have chosen for her, but what do I know. laugh out loud

Right now, I'm not crazy about him, maybe it's the whole model thing/look but I'm looking forward to knowing more about him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:50 am

So they're already mixing things up a bit because Garrett got the concert date last season and he also got FIR, and as far as we know Tyler did not. Hope tptb don't go directly back to the ep. 5 f1 date setup.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IA lots of chemistry but he's not one that I would have chosen for her, but what do I know. laugh out loud

Right now, I'm not crazy about him, maybe it's the whole model thing/look but I'm looking forward to knowing more about him.

Yeah, I'm not crazy about the models either but Matteo and Tyler have me rethinking that. Both seem like decent, educated guys.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IA lots of chemistry but he's not one that I would have chosen for her, but what do I know. laugh out loud

I agree We are on the same page. Something about the model thing always puts me off...be it male or female. That is why I always try to wait before I start favouring any of them before I see them in action on the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:20 am

I haven't had a chance to look at all the guys yet., but I agree, lots of Chemistry . She looks smitten with him for sure. I hope he's there for the right reasons. laugh out loud He will def go far. Hannah wears her heart on her sleeve , IMO this format is really gonna be hard for her.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:50 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:12 pm

based on the videos, my impression of Tyler is he has a nice butt and seems to know how to use his hands!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:13 pm

Thanks blu & others for the vids. IA with others that the chemistry is there more so than past concert dates. A few observations: she matched her dress to his black shirt, could be coincidental but I think Andi did the same with Josh. Also it was cold & windy from one of the earlier vids posted & yet she wore a short sexy cut out dress to show dem legs....me thinks she likes him a lot at this point. If he is not the F1, she might have to explain this one date to her F1 before the show airs laugh out loud all jmho

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:17 pm

Norcalgal wrote:based on the videos, my impression of Tyler is he has a nice butt and seems to know how to use his hands!

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl I noticed that too!! She's smitten , no doubt..  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:50 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:57 pm

So Luke P hasn’t had a 1:1 date that we know of yet & RS is proclaiming him as the front runner.... IMO RS’s sources are probably the eliminated guys. And this is the earliest I have ever heard of RS declaring a front runner.... rather bizarre IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan