SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sparkler Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:06 am

@nd4reality Gainesville is "small town" but its an hour from Atlanta and it is very close to Lake Lanier.  It's really not that remote. I live in this general area and I am not "small town" at all.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GrammyLeach Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:09 am

Gainesville is essentially a suburb of Atlanta. A perfect place to raise a family. As a southern girl, born and raised just like Hannah, I left the south to live in LA. Came back as soon as I could. IMO, she’s an Alabama, Saban-blooded, fan. I doubt she will settle very far from that!

GrammyLeach

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:26 am

sparkler wrote:@nd4reality Gainesville is "small town" but its an hour from Atlanta and it is very close to Lake Lanier.  It's really not that remote. I live in this general area and I am not "small town" at all.

Got it.

Well I guess it depends on what she really wants from this.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:I do find it difficult to imagine a girl that was so grateful and overwhelmed  to be the Bette actually ending up choosing small town resident Luke. No offence to small towns but he is super close to family and works in the family business, doubt  that he is looking to get out of said small town and follow whatever lights she is looking for. She herself said she would not follow the predetermined path but she would if he was the one she chooses at the end ? Seems so.
JMO. He is possibly heading down heartbreak lane imo. He seems really into her as does she. But I wonder at the life she will be choosing, possibly seeing it today.

I see where you're coming from. If she picks him it seems she is going to end up with the life she claimed she wanted more from. Married quickly and popping out babies. Hell, her SIL's name would even be Hannah Parker. It all just feels so safe and cookie cutter.

I think Tyler could be the surprise. The other 2 not really options/producer picks. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:55 pm

@nd4reality I also understand your point. I like to study & decipher the Bette leads prior to the spoiler being released & so far IMO Hannah though being very spiritual reminds of Sean Lowe who is the same but also IMO has a fun personality & does not take himself too seriously. Hannah IMO like her predecessors will take advantage as she should of opportunities that come her way as a result of this. As @blackhalo posted she does want to marry & pop out babies but IMO she does not want a settled / mundane life. From what I have gathered from her IG, her family seems to love having a good time together; her dad is a hair stylist & her brother made reference to their family as dysfunctional in a few IG posts....probably in jest & I am really excited to watch how the MTP goes, whether or not her family will sway her one way or the other.... jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:58 pm

The bachelor.spoilers account has some info about why Garrett didn't get a HTD: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwhtjR9AL8l/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:The bachelor.spoilers account has some info about why Garrett didn't get a HTD: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwhtjR9AL8l/

Wowza... does this mean Hannah put Luke P on that 3 on 1 for the last HTD rose. Did I read this correctly....something is not sounding right with Luke P as front runner IMHO.

@blackhalo curious on your thoughts on this.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:44 pm

Wow. I don't believe Luke would not get a 1on1 that week since we know there was 3 and both Peter and Garrett had last weeks 1on1s. Peter had to be on that date as well to cancel be able to change her mind last minute. So did Mike just get a 1on1 to be eliminated for sake of drama of the other guys. People are going to guess it means that Luke is definitely f1 but I am guessing the producers were happy to let it happen to create more drama. I am guessing Garrett made some kind of appearance yesterday or will eventually to give his full side. He hasn't surface online yet. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:47 pm

mercieme wrote:
bluwavz wrote:The bachelor.spoilers account has some info about why Garrett didn't get a HTD: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwhtjR9AL8l/

Wowza... does this mean Hannah put Luke P on that 3 on 1 for the last HTD rose. Did I read this correctly....something is not sounding right with Luke P as front runner IMHO.

@blackhalo curious on your thoughts on this.

I think Luke and Garrett drama has probably been lingering so that's why they saved him for a 3-1. I also get the feeling Luke may not be well liked by other guys. Whether that has hindered Hannah's attraction to him, I certainly hope so. Jmo.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:57 pm

@smg2587...I am sorry but if Luke P came into tell Hannah not to give another guy a HTD after he already secured his HTD rose on a SD, then that’s the stupidest move anyone has ever made prior to HTDs on this series IMHO.

Historically folks that have complained about others have done so when the HTD rose was still in play, remember Tia vs Baby Becca?

I think this bachelor.spoilers person is right that the Luke P/Garrett confrontation probably occurred on that last GD and IMO it was most likely Peter, Luke P & Garrett on that GD

I just find it hard to believe that Luke P is F1 if he didn’t get a second 1:1 date and the fact that he also did a meet & greet with his friends on his HTD. As such, I am leaning on historical Bette stats until this season proves me otherwise laugh out loud

@blackhalo thanks for that, it makes sense.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:10 pm

@mercieme Yeah I rethought of that after @BlackHalo post so I edited mine. I agree with you I am not getting f1 vibes at all after what is coming out. He may still end up being it after this but this news to me is for more drama instead of a lot peoples opinions that this is to make Luke feel secure of his position.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:21 pm

smg2587 wrote:@mercieme Yeah I rethought of that after @BlackHalo post so I edited mine. I agree with you I am not getting f1 vibes at all after what is coming out. He may still end up being it after this but this news to me is for more drama instead of a lot peoples opinions that this is to make Luke feel secure of his position.  

Yep IA.... and IMO folks that don’t sleuth like this forum does are the ones assuming Garrett being sent home based on the drama with Luke P is the same as what happened with Cassie/Kirkpatrick on Colton’s season and equals Luke P as F1.

The Bette series has plotted out differently per Auntie’s historical charts & the only thing Luke P still has in play IMHO is the FIR; the other stats are just not in his favor so far.... jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan