SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FLChica Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:04 pm

bluwavz wrote:
It's good to see the lovely Hannah is being treated to great international travel starting in episode 5, which is the norm for Bachelorette seasons. Jojo and her men jetted out to Uruguay in episode 5 followed by Buenos Aries and finally Thailand. Rachel and her men traveled to Oslo, Norway episode 5 followed by Copenhagen and Geneva. 

The men on Becca's season sure got the shaft with lousy travel, barely leaving the US until the finale in Thailand. This Florida girl went to the Bahamas on long weekends regularly - it's only 50 miles east of Miami. **edited**Now go get a good one, Hannah!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:16 pm

It would be nice if we could enjoy Hannah’s journey without spiteful comments about previous Bachelorettes. no no

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:33 pm

I believe the Episode 6 RC was today and it's after midnight in Latvia. (I keep typing lativa laugh out loud) Wonder how soon we might hear some news. Any guesses on who might be left in the F6/7?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:Still Latvia ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riga_Radio_and_TV_Tower

She looks cold poor thing.

clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:04 pm

There is no need to discuss other bachelorettes in this season's thread especially in a negative manner. They all have their own threads.

Post has been edited.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:01 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I believe the Episode 6 RC was today and it's after midnight in Latvia.  (I keep typing lativa laugh out loud)  Wonder how soon we might hear some news.  Any guesses on who might be left in the F6/7?

I'm going to say Luke and Garret for sure, with possibly Tyler and Dustin as her F4
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:11 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I believe the Episode 6 RC was today and it's after midnight in Latvia.  (I keep typing lativa laugh out loud)  Wonder how soon we might hear some news.  Any guesses on who might be left in the F6/7?

I'm going to say Luke and Garret for sure, with possibly Tyler and Dustin as her F4

I was just musing whether it was too soon to speculate F4 Hugesmile my guess is close to yours... Luke, Garrett, Tyler, Peter. I haven't followed along real time before. Seems like the season is flying by so fast!

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:43 pm

Welp.... according to the bachelor spoilers IG, Dustin has been eliminated per the latest RC. Whoever is managing that page is outscooping RS so well done to them. I only have Luke & Tyler locked for F4 & both are from Florida. Though Luke lives in Atlanta now from his bio posted here.

I really do hope Hannah Beast breaks the FIR for F1 pattern but we shall see laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:51 am

I want Hannah to pick the best for her. TBH though I’m spoiled I would like the f1 to get confirmed to us AFTER the first couple of episodes you know ?

Anyway, the bachelor spoiler account seems to think that there will be 7 going into the next episode because Colton did. They are still confirming the 2nd eliminated guy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:26 am

I feel sorry for her. It is cold. laugh out loud Hope she liked it. It is a different life. I recently told my friend that the show like "Bacgelorette" would never be filmed in this part of the world. Never say never. Smiley
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:46 am

nd4reality wrote:I want Hannah to pick the best for her. TBH though I’m spoiled I would like the f1 to get confirmed to us AFTER the first couple of episodes you know ?

Anyway, the bachelor spoiler account seems to think that there will be 7 going into the next episode because Colton did. They are still confirming the 2nd eliminated guy.
Well for stats sake if it matters, since season 6 with Ali and the first long regular formatted season, there was only one time that there was 5 going into epi 7 and that was for bette 9 with Desiree.  There has NEVER been 7 going into ANY season for epi 7.  ALL the other seasons were 6 going into epi 7.  FWIW, Bachelor seasons aren't predictable when it comes to epi 7 as the Bachelorette is and the Bachelorette seasons don't seem to match up to the previous bach season no matter the stats.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:45 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I want Hannah to pick the best for her. TBH though I’m spoiled I would like the f1 to get confirmed to us AFTER the first couple of episodes you know ?

Well for stats sake if it matters, since season 6 with Ali and the first long regular formatted season, there was only one time that there was 5 going into epi 7 and that was for bette 9 with Desiree.  There has NEVER been 7 going into ANY season for epi 7.  ALL the other seasons were 6 going into epi 7.  FWIW, Bachelor seasons aren't predictable when it comes to epi 7 as the Bachelorette is and the Bachelorette seasons don't seem to match up to the previous bach season no matter the stats.

Colton had 7 girls in the episode going into HTDs.

So the spoiler account is assuming that this season also will have 7 men leftmost prior to HTDs in this season. They are expecting 1 more cut not 2 (besides Dustin). That’s what I was trying to say.  

The 2 guys I have seen SM changes from are Tyler C (post count down by 1 and small changes in followers/following ). And pilot Pete who has a small changes now but had consistent  numbers for a while.
Just 2 guesses. Pete is more likely but we’ll see.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan