SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:59 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:42 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I want Hannah to pick the best for her. TBH though I’m spoiled I would like the f1 to get confirmed to us AFTER the first couple of episodes you know ?

Anyway, the bachelor spoiler account seems to think that there will be 7 going into the next episode because Colton did. They are still confirming the 2nd eliminated guy.
Well for stats sake if it matters, since season 6 with Ali and the first long regular formatted season, there was only one time that there was 5 going into epi 7 and that was for bette 9 with Desiree.  There has NEVER been 7 going into ANY season for epi 7.  ALL the other seasons were 6 going into epi 7.  FWIW, Bachelor seasons aren't predictable when it comes to epi 7 as the Bachelorette is and the Bachelorette seasons don't seem to match up to the previous bach season no matter the stats.

Colton had 7 girls in the episode going into HTDs.

So  the spoiler account is assuming that this season also will have 7 men leftmost prior to HTDs in this season. They are expecting 1 more cut not 2 (besides Dustin). That’s what I was trying to say.  

The 2 guys I have seen SM changes from are Tyler C (post count down by 1 and small changes in followers/following ). And pilot Pete who has a small changes now but had consistent  numbers for a while.
Just 2 guesses. Pete is more likely but we’ll see.

Yea, I do hear what you are saying as far as that other acct goes, but just putting the proven stats out there so we can mull them over. Nothing against you and your post is all. Just used it as a convenience as it was stating something that I was trying to go back to.

TBH, I don't think neither Peter or Tyler are gone but it's a matter of watching out who else may be.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:15 pm

bluwavz wrote:
LOL, guess I should of said something about this earlier. Saw reports of guys at that hotel but lost the SM for it and when I went back to find it, couldn't so thought I "dreampt" it up LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:16 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:20 pm

On the promo, who decided it was a good idea for her to wear a white jumpsuit with a white background... no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:34 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
LOL, guess I should of said something about this earlier.  Saw reports of guys at that hotel but lost the SM for it and when I went back to find it, couldn't so thought I "dreampt" it up LOL

It would be interesting to keep an eye open for filming at the world famous Keukenhof Gardens in Lisse.
Not too far from where their hotel is located.
Sorry but I do not know how to post pics.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keukenhof

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:21 pm

BlackHalo wrote:On the promo, who decided it was a good idea for her to wear a white jumpsuit with a white background... no no

It's baby blue. It's from the original promo we saw when she was in the forest and was pulling off her crown, sash and bottom of the dress.

Either way, I agree there is not much contrast. It stood out much better against the green in the woods.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:48 am

So no indications of who was eliminated.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:27 am

We're close to the end so the guys may be playing by the rules in terms of SM. We'll find out soon enough.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:05 pm

The bachelor.spoilers IG account is confirming HTD's for Luke P and Tyler C: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwPzoljANcY/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:51 pm

So Bachelorette is finally filming in The Netherlands. Apperently in Amsterdam last Saturday and I was in Germany! Grrrrrr. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1f625

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan