SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by philphan Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:27 pm

Luke and Garrett could have had a falling out while at the hotel. We really don’t know where/when it happened and when Hannah changed her mind. Just saying....

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:33 pm

philphan wrote:Luke and Garrett could have had a falling out while at the hotel. We really don’t know  where/when it happened and when Hannah changed her mind. Just saying....

We are just speculating on what the bachelor.spoilers account posted. They (the spoiler accounts) were all sure Garrett was getting a HTD including RS I might add who led them all to believe so as well. It will all soon come out what happened anyways. I am just going back to the historical stats we have so far that something does not compute as Luke FIR automatic default to F1, we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:51 pm

philphan wrote:Luke and Garrett could have had a falling out while at the hotel. We really don’t know  where/when it happened and when Hannah changed her mind. Just saying....

IMO, Whether it happened someplace different or not Luke and Garrett were still on the group date with Peter. 3 guys had 1-1's, 3 on the group date. Usually a 1-1 guy is sent home during his date. Probably Connor. Jed and Tyler were confirmed as having the other two dates.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:56 pm

I'll be absolutely shocked if Luke isn't the F1. He got the FIR (which has been the F1 four times in a row already) and she sent home a guy who got into a confrontation with him and yeah I know RS isn't always right about who ends up the F1 but he's pretty much always been right about who the frontrunner is during the season. That's way more telling to me than any stats about meeting friends. JMO!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:56 pm

@BlackHalo Hi! I think Connor may have been sent home from Latvia and Mike was the other 1:1 date in Episode 7.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:58 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@BlackHalo  Hi!  I think Connor may have been sent home from Latvia and Mike was the other 1:1 date in Episode 7.  

Maybe so. It's very unclear the last guy sent home in Latvia.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:59 pm

mercieme wrote:

Yep IA.... and IMO folks that don’t sleuth like this forum does are the ones assuming Garrett being sent home based on the drama with Luke P is the same as what happened with Cassie/Kirkpatrick on Colton’s season and equals Luke P as F1.

The Bette series has plotted out differently per Auntie’s historical charts & the only thing Luke P still has in play IMHO is the FIR; the other stats are just not in his favor so far.... jmho.

On the bold part people forget in that situation Kirpa was always going to go home. Colton was never going to pick Kirpa over Cassie or Hannah G.. There could of been no fight and it still would be the same person going home. Colton didn't send her home for Cassie he was always going to.

Now this situation we don't know the full details but even with that I don't think you can compare the situations directly because from the info we have right now it looks like with no fight Hannah would have kept Garrett. But was that really the case?

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:07 pm

@bluwavz.... no Bette lead has also never given a second 1 on 1 date to their F1 though. So I get producers wanting Garrett & Luke P on a date for drama but if Hannah had Luke P all locked in, this was IMO one of the battles she would have picked with the producers afterall she is well aware of what Cassie went through on Colton’s season. RS IMO is not the holy grail and I choose to doubt his front runner statement for now. Also looking forward to see Hannah with the other guys on their HTDs, I didn’t see much with her & Luke yesterday to convince me yet...all jmho.

@smg2587.... IA, Cassie/Kirpa situation not the same as Garrett/Luke fight. I just remembered that in one of the RS spoilers posted here that he mentioned someone having a girlfriend back home; now wondering if the Luke P/Garrett confrontation had anything to do with that laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:33 pm

@mercieme It's definitely questionable that bette F1's usually get 2 1-1 dates before hometowns. So the producers are valuing maximizing drama over giving Luke the opportunity to establish a deeper connection and Hannah is going along with it. She could've easily swapped in Jed for the group date. Still leaning towards Luke as F1 but if he isn't these are clues.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:41 pm

BlackHalo wrote:@mercieme It's definitely questionable that bette F1's usually get 2 1-1 dates before hometowns. So the producers are valuing maximizing drama over giving Luke the opportunity to establish a deeper connection and Hannah is going along with it. She could've easily swapped in Jed for the group date. Still leaning towards Luke as F1 but if he isn't these are clues.  

And there was precedence to an F1 having drama and still getting a second 1-1 date; Jordan on Jojo’s season was shown as having drama with Chad plus overall family drama & still got his second 1-1 date. So yeah not buying the argument of the Garret/Luke P drama is why Hannah had to go along with it since producers have accomplished that before & still allowed for the F1 to have a second 1-1 date.... jmho.

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:41 pm

BlackHalo wrote:

IMO, Whether it happened someplace different or not Luke and Garrett were still on the group date with Peter. 3 guys had 1-1's, 3 on the group date. Usually a 1-1 guy is sent home during his date. Probably Connor. Jed and Tyler were confirmed as having the other two dates.

I haven’t scrolled through all of the posts...are we 100 percent positive that Luke, Garrett and Peter were on the group date?

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:11 pm

Well, the post has been deleted/disappeared! Can someone fill me in?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan