SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 31 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:18 pm

There are a lot of people struggling. I hope they can all come to terms with the chaos and find love empathy and understanding to get through this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:09 pm

Feel badly for Becca that this is out in public, which undoubtedly makes it more difficult. Hugs.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:23 pm

I really feel for Becca and wonder if this will help her to make a decision on whether Garrett’s the right guy for her. It’s going to be a lot of work either way and I wish her luck and clarity.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:33 am

I've found Garrett to be a bit sketchy for a long time, but I've always crossed my fingers and hoped for the best for Becca's sake. However if I were in her shoes, I would talk a whole lot less about their relationship in public. Garrett is a grown man and can talk for himself. I don't think she should have to make excuses for him or apologize for him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:10 pm

Becca will eventually unload the baggage aka Garrett. I have said it a hundred times. She loves him, it won’t be easy, it will be painful but, Becca’s hardworking and smart and Garrett’s the polar opposite so, wishing she’d stay with him is something I would never do. He does not deserve her. She deserves and will get MUCH better. Whatever she decides and whenever she decides it, she has tons of great fans who will be happy to support her.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:16 pm

I would agree with that ^^^^^.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:14 am

Sad that Becca has to clean up his mess again. That is never a good sign and it shows he is not remorseful. Which ok, he can believe what he wants and no one can control or change him. But Becca needs to come to terms with it and accept that is who he is. He may cause her to lose friendships in the long run.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:57 pm

IMO Becca really loves her Garrett and they will work through this fine. She understands him and IMO this will not break them up. IMO this is one of the Bachelor nation romances that will last. "Forgiveness' is still- active- and happening in many lives.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:38 pm

IMO it’s more than a social issue that they feel differently about, it’s the divide in the way they communicate that difference between then and to other people. This is where cracks are beginning to show. Becca is leaning in and openly talking and saying on her podcast she is trying to get clarity.   She shows, on her podcasts, she likes to talk things through and doesn’t shy away from difficult or uncomfortable statements with Rachel. Garrett considered going on a podcast then decided not too. He uses IG to write statements instead which are his thoughts (perhaps thinking through) but a form of communication that isn’t 2-way and spontaneous like a conversation.
Different ways of communication.
JMO this is what they need to work out. A couple needs to develop a compatible communication style within a relationship. As is, Becca appears to like to address things head on and quickly while Garrett appears to prefer having wait time and address parts slowly.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:53 pm

@notarose excellent post.

@just me IA from reading their fan forum on a daily basis I think they are very much in love and will work this through. However, I don't think Becca needs to forgive him. IMHO she needs to accept him for who he is and be ok with that and be able to handle all that comes with it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote: @notarose excellent post.

@just me IA from reading their fan forum on a daily basis I think they are very much in love and will work this through. However, I don't think Becca needs to forgive him. IMHO she needs to accept him for who he is and be ok with that and be able to handle all that comes with it.

I agree with you- you said it so much better. Garette has actually been on my favorites on the Bachelorette.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:32 pm

notarose wrote:IMO it’s more than a social issue that they feel differently about, it’s the divide in the way they communicate that difference between then and to other people. This is where cracks are beginning to show. Becca is leaning in and openly talking and saying on her podcast she is trying to get clarity.   She shows, on her podcasts, she likes to talk things through and doesn’t shy away from difficult or uncomfortable statements with Rachel. Garrett considered going on a podcast then decided not too. He uses IG to write statements instead which are his thoughts (perhaps thinking through) but a form of communication that isn’t 2-way and spontaneous like a conversation.
Different ways of communication.
JMO this is what they need to work out. A couple needs to develop a compatible communication style within a relationship. As is, Becca appears to like to address things head on and quickly while Garrett appears to prefer having wait time and address parts slowly.

We don't know how Garrett addresses things in private with Becca, he may have no issues talking things through with her. I think it is the public aspect of speaking that he has issues with. Bacca has said repeatedly that they have declined opportunities because he didn't want to do them and IMO I think it is because he is much more of an introvert and isn't very articulate. Also, after the negative press with his SM likes, I suspect he is even more afraid of saying something that could be misconstrued or taken out of context. I wish he would just stay off SM period other than for family or travel stuff, but then I wish most people would.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom