SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 17 of 57 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:22 am

Let me say, IMO most of us consider ourselves normal people.
That does not give liberty to disclose TMI. Jmoaa.
It’s a matter of class. It’s a matter of privacy.
Many of us have elimination issues, masturbatory needs, ego moments and love love love of things bringing in the big bucks and ego strokes.
It’s all where dignity and privacy lines are drawn. Not too mention class. Did I say dignity and the fact imo no one cares about their 15 second climax other than those that live vicariously. Most, Imo move onto the next cast share potty/ orgasmic episode   Jmoaa

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:34 am

These two remind me, no offense to their fans, Kaitlyn and Shawn during their first 12 months or so together. Wandering around acting like 12 year olds.

I personally don't like either one of them, I personally don't want to hear about Garret crapping his pants or Becca hooking up in bathrooms episodes so I won't make a point in listening to anything they have to say, however if there are those that also do not like them, and are interested in hearing what they have to say, that's their choice and do not need to be called out for doing so.
They are not the only couple that may not be everyone's cup of tea.

To me, the fact that they had no problem sharing this type of info is another indication of the lack of IMHO intelligence. There was no other answer they could come up with? I find that very twisted way of thinking that they'd feel comfortable sharing the fact that they pick each other's nose? Gross.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:01 am

Every person has different perception for those kind of things. Some may find it brave, endearing, gross, stupid or whatever as long as your partner accepted of who you are in regards of your past bad/good habits/experience then I think your relationship maybe succeed.

There are also other BN people that I find gross or I don't really care.
I agree on everyone has their own cup of tea.
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:04 am

Kaitlyn and Shawn 2.0, It's funny two of Becca's exes are getting married and she is doing exactly what every other contestant does, she is doing almost every single Ad it comes her way instead of being more selective like the last Bachelorettes, wouldn't surprise me if she gets a podcast or something like that its funny because she is becoming everything she said she wasn't laugh out loud. But good luck to her I guess

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:06 am

Pretty sure Ross isn’t getting married. 
LiboLRC wrote:Kaitlyn and Shawn 2.0, It's funny two of Becca's exes are getting married and she is doing exactly what every other contestant does, she is doing almost every single Ad it comes her way instead of being more selective like the last Bachelorettes, wouldn't surprise me if she gets a podcast or something like that its funny because she is becoming everything she said she wasn't laugh out loud. But good luck to her I guess

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:14 am

Well teami detox and fab fit fun ads are being selective. rotfl hehehe

I don't care if any of these contestants shill laugh out loud but to say other are better that is not make any sense at all. Every ads is money. Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 17 3806527698

One more thing that bothers me is saying that A is better than B and this contestant C is above this show or franchise is giving me a roll eye. cantstopl

It's just either you like or dislike this person. The end.IMO

Last edited by SpinCycle on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:43 am; edited 3 times in total
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:22 am

@Kashathediva learned a new word today from you
"masturatory". Thanks for the lesson!~

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:58 am

To me, this couple is classless, tacky and tasteless.
I actually think Arie, whom I didn’t even like - made a brave and wise decision. Becca is clearly not even a diamond in the rough so there should have just been several minutes of footage of him running as far and as fast as possible to dodge that bullet instead of Becca’s crying.
Garrett is exactly what I thought after his SM reveal and if he’s much like her dad, then, well, ok.
Becca’s looks are really deceiving. She is classless and graceless and crass, IMO. Still, the show managed to find her perfect match and take them both off the market and that’s good for society and the BN success rate. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:20 am

I must be in the twilight zone. laugh out loud

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:18 am

@Norcalgal typing without glasses is not a good look for me. hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:19 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:To me, this couple is classless, tacky and tasteless.
I actually think Arie, whom I didn’t even like - made a brave and wise decision. Becca is clearly not even a diamond in the rough so there should have just been several minutes of footage of him running as far and as fast as possible to dodge that bullet instead of Becca’s crying.
Garrett is exactly what I thought after his SM reveal and if he’s much like her dad, then, well, ok.
Becca’s looks are really deceiving. She is classless and graceless and crass, IMO. Still, the show managed to find her perfect match and take them both off the market and that’s good for society and the BN success rate. All IMO.  

So well said!! I've always said Arie dodged a bullet. He spent a little time with her alone, enough to see her trashy side. IMO Becca is not a catch, and imo Garrett will not be marrying her. (He's not a catch either but...)

Even though I can't stand this couple, I did listen to the Off the Vine podcast with Kaitlyn. I was amazed how many thought Garrett came off sounding intelligent. He only talked about poop problems the entire podcast, unless he was just stupidly yessing whatever Becca and Kaitlyn had to say. The poop talk was not just during Most Embarrassing Moment segment. They started in on how they keep the bathroom door open so they can watch each other take a dump, because "her" apartment is so small they have no privacy. Dumb and dumber. Also, as I recall (and I wont waste another hour of my life listening again to make sure), Becca's drunken hookup was in a hotel storage closet (she wasn't worth the price of a hotel room to the guy), where they keep all the Christmas decorations. It was at a wedding reception. She actually said she and the producers, during filming, made a LIST of all her drunken hookups at bars and receptions, etc. Not first date sex, but rather drunken hookups with strangers. The Yrigoyens must be going nuts. (So I'm hoping here's what happened: Shabby went straight to her buddy Blake and said RUN! thus the ending we saw. laugh out loud)

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:03 pm

SFoster wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:To me, this couple is classless, tacky and tasteless.

So well said!!  I've always said Arie dodged a bullet.  He spent a little time with her alone, enough to see her trashy side. IMO Becca is not a catch, and imo Garrett will not be marrying her.  (He's not a catch either but...)  

Even though I can't stand this couple, I did listen to the Off the Vine podcast with Kaitlyn.   I was amazed how many thought Garrett came off sounding intelligent. He only talked about poop problems the entire podcast, unless he was just stupidly yessing whatever Becca and Kaitlyn had to say.  The poop talk was not just during Most Embarrassing Moment segment.  They started in on how they keep the bathroom door open so they can watch each other take a dump, because "her" apartment is so small they have no privacy. Dumb and dumber. Also, as I recall (and I wont waste another hour of my life listening again to make sure), Becca's drunken hookup was in a hotel storage closet (she wasn't worth the price of a hotel room to the guy), where they keep all the Christmas decorations. It was at a wedding reception. She actually said she and the producers, during filming, made a LIST of all her drunken hookups at bars and receptions, etc. Not first date sex, but rather drunken hookups with strangers.  The Yrigoyens must be going nuts.  (So I'm hoping here's what happened:  Shabby went straight to her buddy Blake and said RUN! thus the ending we saw. laugh out loud)

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 17 318829699
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 57 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom