SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 38 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Aria Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:12 pm

I don’t think this relationship is long for this world, but I get the feeling Garrett will do the dumping, not Becca. I just feel like someone desperately trying to hold on to the love of his life would tone it down with the racism on social media, but he just keeps getting more and more extreme and bold with his views. It doesn’t seem like someone who is heartbroken or trying to save a relationship. I see that more from Becca, from that IG post where she said she didn’t defend her fiancé enough, and just the general tone from her recent social media activity that reminds me of post-Arie.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:57 pm

I’m to the point where I’m kinda bored with seeing Minno playing with a teletubby. l can’t believe I’m saying that because I love Minno.
I guess Becca on her own doing normal boring things can’t really sustain my following. I guess I’m realizing I like to watch couples interact on IG. Am I the only one?

Trying to respect their privacy but something concrete to the public would be appreciated soon.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:08 pm

notarose wrote:I interpreted Garrett’s IG post to be his thinking media is covering 2 topics a lot when there are other news topics to report on.
Where I disagree with him is that I think Covid-19 and BLM are too important to be rinsed out of the news cycle.  Both have no resolution at this time so can’t be part of the short attention span trend. Both IMO require attention so progress can happen.  
I’d be curious why he wants the topics he listed to be in the news more. Does he have any desire to do something productive with the information? Why doesn’t he google for the info he wants? LOL

You're right, why doesn't he google the info. I can't reply to the bold  the way I would normally in person without breaking the rules. His IG comments IMHO are proof he is a racist, period,  because if he actually did some home work, and if he actually were able to have a reasonable logical discussion he would see plenty of the mass murder's are white. Crime is committed by all people of all walks of life IMO but that's a fact and those that only see crime committed by the colour of their skin IMO are also the one's who don't see that the justice is different based on the colour of one's skin. Plenty of examples out there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:46 pm

notarose wrote:I interpreted Garrett’s IG post to be his thinking media is covering 2 topics a lot when there are other news topics to report on.
Where I disagree with him is that I think Covid-19 and BLM are too important to be rinsed out of the news cycle.  Both have no resolution at this time so can’t be part of the short attention span trend. Both IMO require attention so progress can happen.  
I’d be curious why he wants the topics he listed to be in the news more. Does he have any desire to do something productive with the information? Why doesn’t he google for the info he wants? LOL
Here’s the thing, police brutality isn’t a thing that the mainstream media has always covered, people had to fight, countless lives had to be lost in order to get to where we are today. COVID-19 has gotten the media coverage it has because it’s arguably the biggest story of our lifetime. It’s brought the world to a standstill. In addition to the hundreds of thousands of deaths worldwide, pro sports around the world was halted, tv shows & movies stopped filming, schools closed, major music festivals cancelled, the list goes on and on. Covid’s touched basically every part of our lives, obviously it’s going to covered heavily.

As for the other things mentioned in his list, maybe their fans can enlighten me if I’ve missed something but I’ve never heard Garrett speak up when there were so many people in the news dying because they were rationing their insulin because they can’t afford their medication. That’s a big pharma story.

In February of this year both CNN & the Washington Post had separate in depth articles about the Chinese concentration camps. The WaPo article chronicled how exactly the Chinese government was able to round up over a million people, predominantly muslims, into these camps. The CNN article included an interview with a woman whose family was in these camps, various documents showing records of the detainees, and maps showing where the camps are located. Interesting that Garrett who cares so much about this topic would’ve missed those articles question.

Or how about a few years ago when Ashton Kutcher testified in front of the senate about human trafficking, it was carried live on virtually every news station at the time, as far as I know Garrett didn’t say anything about it. Then there was also that surviving R.Kelly docuseries that was part of a years long fight by predominantly black women to get justice for the young girls R. Kelly abused over the years. I remember that being a major story, trended on Twitter and was covered by pretty much every outlet/news source in the US & Canada. He was also silent then. Did he even watch?

It’s strange to me that these topics Garrett wants us to believe he’s so passionate about, there’s not a single instance of him speaking up or trying to bring awareness to these things prior to the one IG story from this morning. Is it possible that Garrett doesn’t actually care about these things beyond using them as a talking point to deflect from the topics currently in the news that he doesn’t like?

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:16 pm

Becca's cousin posted on a rentals Facebook page that Becca is looking for a place to move to by August 1st with her corgi... no mention of a fiancé. People who are in the Facebook group confirmed that it's normal to post photos, and that this is Becca's cousin judging by her Facebook page.

ETA - Correction: it's actually Becca's cousin's wife.

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 38 Cvh4tg8o6ic51
Source: Reddit

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:31 pm

Well, looks like to me, she's moving on.

Thanks @Hawaii Girl for bringing that over and thanks to the reddit poster.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:57 pm

He will be the one to say embarrassing and awful things for public consumption. He’s a passive aggressive ne’er do well whose family supports him even when he’s wrong. Remember all the awful stories about the first wife being the worst person ever and Becca buying it as if she forgot every story has two sides?
This is about to get ugly. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:15 am

I hope that's true for Becca's sake. It's hard to move on from someone that you've loved but sometimes it's necessary. Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 38 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:30 am

Wait, Coronado? As in Coronado, CA? Or is there another city of Coronado in a different state? I apologize in advance for my bad US geography

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:37 am

Where is Coronado? Is that where she was already living? $3500 a month rent? Wow -- is that the going rate there? That seems like a lot to me. Hope she finds a place that she loves. If they are separating, it seems like it is the right decision for her moving forward. I remember that they tried to buy a house and it fell through a couple of months ago. After his social media behavior and beliefs, I thought that it might have actually turned out to be a good thing in the long run they didn't actually get the house and have that tie to each other. I am glad that she has Minno. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:42 am

sdmom wrote:Wait, Coronado? As in Coronado, CA? Or is there another city of Coronado in a different state? I apologize in advance for my bad US geography
Yes. Not very far from where she currently lived. I’m shocked she would stay in the same general neighborhood. I guess maybe Garrett will move back to Reno/Lake Tahoe or live with his brother?

I gotta say I’m very shocked that they have put up such a happy front on their IG stories. I’ve followed these two from the beginning and I would have guessed they wouldn’t have appeared so happy and relatively unphased by this

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:02 am

FMG2015 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Wait, Coronado? As in Coronado, CA? Or is there another city of Coronado in a different state? I apologize in advance for my bad US geography
Yes. Not very far from where she currently lived. I’m shocked she would stay in the same general neighborhood. I guess maybe Garrett will move back to Reno/Lake Tahoe or live with his brother?

I gotta say I’m very shocked that they have put up such a happy front on their IG stories. I’ve followed these two from the beginning and I would have guessed they wouldn’t have appeared so happy and relatively unphased by this

They haven't been physically together in weeks. Easy to leave a couple of friendly comments every now and then while you wait out the 2 years to keep the ring worth tens of thousands... JMO
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom