SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 20 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:37 am

SpinCycle wrote:I love this couple. Hugesmile

rofl rofl rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Enchantress Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:38 am

bluwavz wrote:Ya'll do realize what show we're all watching here right? Most of the leads have sex with multiple people in the fantasy suite one right after the other and those folks are pretty much strangers to the lead. Why care so much what another person is choosing to do with their own body? I don't get it. And honestly I think the fact that Becca and Garrett pick each other's noses is waaaay more disgusting than Becca hooking up with some guy in a bathroom.
I agree with this 100%. Especially that last sentence shudder  hmmm

I don't have a specific statistic, but hookups are quite common around the country, at least, for both genders, especially for people in their 20s/30s. The rate itself may vary from community to community, but I don't think it's abnormal by any stretch. So long as it's responsible and protection is used, etc., I don't think it's problematic in itself. I don't know the specifics of her hookups (nor do I particularly care to ever know), and while there's always a degree of risk involved, it's nothing new. Certainly not to the lead role, nor to many members of the franchise. Also, not that I have any confirmation, but I doubt Ross strung Becca along for all those years for that reason, considering what his reputation is and how he did at least somewhat willingly come to Peru to propose to Becca. I also highly, *highly* doubt that Arie would have had a problem with any promiscuity considering *his* own reputation and alleged...uh...spreadsheet. (Sorry I brought him up again!)  

I grew up pretty conservatively, so it's not really my scene or style, but again, considering modern culture today and this franchise, I don't think less of her for that specifically. I'm not a fan of hers, but I did feel like I should defend her on that. I understand the difference in values for different people when it comes to hookup culture though. So long as the standard is applied to both men and women, regardless of the stance, I'm fine with agreeing to disagree!

All JMO, of course.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:44 am

Most genuine couple since the Ash/JP and Des/Chris era  Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 20 2764 
These two are the real deal love seeing how happy they are
***IMO***

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:28 am

Sprite wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

So random. So good cantstopl bestbud!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:29 am

Does Becca has Career goals or has she said what's she is doing to generate income or her plans are only ADS because she said she was very independent but living out of your SO, and ADS sounds like everything she said she wasn't. laugh out loud. HIGH level hypocrasy if you ask me.JMO

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:09 pm

SpinCycle wrote:Best Bachelorette and Couple from the entire franchise. All JMO Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 20 2498057887 Hugesmile

Not until they get married and have kids, IMO. To me, it will always be Trista and Ryan. 10 + years of marriage and two beautiful kids! thumbsup

Also, I feel some of the posts should belong to fan thread......

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:30 pm

Nah it’s clear on my post JMO. We all have different opinion.Smiley
I’m only interested in Becca and Garrett and other couples don’t cut for me so i don’t care for them.

Well for me they are and no contest.
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:02 pm

Please do not post the same post repetitively. It’s basically not stating an opinion after one or two times and is baiting and will be deleted.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:51 pm

Agreed, I’ve been waiting for a couple to be this invested it laugh out loud.
I think we will get a true sense of them once the holidays settle to see what they do.
I have very high hopes for them though and hope they go back to Thailand since they were given a free trip back. 
SpinCycle wrote:Nah it’s clear on my post JMO. We all have different opinion.Smiley
I’m only interested in Becca and Garrett and other couples don’t cut for me so i don’t care for them.

Well for me they are and no contest.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:11 pm

Sprite wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

Apparently by posting this some feel that this is making fun of their own posts. That is not my intention, however at this time of year this is what happens. People are waiting for the new season, a seemingly lackluster season based on the amount of postings. People start talking about the previous lead. Some are fans and some are not and the debating ensues. After all the negative posts about Beckett, this simple post just tickled my funny bone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:23 pm

I’d probably like them if not for a fundamental disagreement and revulsion towards Garrett’s beliefs. Wonderful that Becca can get over it. But I’m not in love with the guy and don’t need to pretend it’s all ok. (TM: Juan Pabs)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:03 pm

I'm not pretending to like either of them because I don't. To me there isn't any comparison to any other couple, period.

Every couple from this franchise that's together or married are working hard at several different careers, some are raising a family and working, and some are/were pregnant with toddlers at home and still working. Most are working at their original careers when they went on the show and for some same goes for the F1.

These two still haven't settled into a home yet or a job and have no idea the responsibility of working full time and juggling a family and all their activities.

I'm glad they are happy. Everyone deserves to find love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom