SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 37 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:40 am

Maggenzm wrote:That's just me, but since the problem is not about their relationship, but about their views about others, I think she should wait and see... Love is a decision! So, working it out should be the first option. JMO!

I don't see how these two can be separated.  How you feel, react respond to others if you are not in agreement creates conflict. Now, while I am not suggesting DH and I agree on everything, we certainly don't. But, we generally agree on the things that Becca and Garret seem to disagree or rather react differently to.

Every once and again, another couple (talking pre-Covid) that we are very friendly with and do a lot with had a situation with several couples at a party.  Without going into the details, the guy made a very rude comment that was met with an comfortable silence within the group.  The discomfort with the situation was palpable.  When we got home I said to DH, that if he had said that in my presence, I would have hoped to be swallowed up and died.  The next day the wives (not the offenders' wife) were together and the subject was how sorry we felt for her because clearly it was uncomfortable for her and we all agreed that we would have died of embarrassment if that was our DH that made the comment.

IF it were only once you can discuss and get over, but these two seem to really be on a very different level.  JMO.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by FLChica Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:02 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
~snipped
IF it were only once you can discuss and get over, but these two seem to really be on a very different level.  JMO.

^ These two are fundamentally very different people IMO and lust/love isn't always enough for a healthy relationship. After her humiliating broken engagement to Arie, TPTB ensured Becca's happy ending on the show by creating a "just like Dad" image in Garrett from night one. They obviously knew about his failed 6 week marriage and toxic SM presence, just as they knew Becca tolerated 6 years in a crappy relationship with her ex. Seems like history repeating itself, but on a very public stage IMO.

Garrett's sense of entitlement / superiority without having the relevant qualities and achievements to earn them is pitiful. How can he claim to be a "private" person while promoting his Garrett Life influencer job on his LinkedIn account? Somehow his experience "using my drone, GoPro and phone to help influence & collaborate on clothing, restaurants, hotels, destinations, products and more" doesn't describe a "private" lifestyle. Just one that should be paid for by others, IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:37 pm

Based on Garrett’s IG story this morning, I’m telling their fans now, (imo) there’s NO WAY imo that Becca’s staying with him. Like, the breakup announcement might take a while, it might drag out because it’s not easy to end a 2 year engagement, but it’s a wrap. Garrett is just such a racist dweeb and based on his SM, has no intention of educating himself. Becca’s dipping or has already dipped. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:58 pm

ReneeM wrote:Based on Garrett’s IG story this morning, I’m telling their fans now, (imo) there’s NO WAY imo that Becca’s staying with him. Like, the breakup announcement might take a while, it might drag out because it’s not easy to end a 2 year engagement, but it’s a wrap. Garrett is just such a racist dweeb and based on his SM, has no intention of educating himself. Becca’s dipping or has already dipped. All jmo.
Yeah, I saw it. He thinks that “mainstream media” should talk less about BLM and the pandemic, and more about “black on black crime”. stupid
It’s like he has put on an act all this time, and now the mask is off.

He also made a joke about his need to live in the mountains. Maybe he thinks he has been nice long enough, and Becca should now join his lifestyle and beliefs for a change.
I say dump him!
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:04 pm

FLChica wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:
~snipped

^ These two are fundamentally very different people IMO and lust/love isn't always enough for a healthy relationship. After her humiliating broken engagement to Arie, TPTB ensured Becca's happy ending on the show by creating a "just like Dad" image in Garrett from night one. They obviously knew about his failed 6 week marriage and toxic SM presence, just as they knew Becca tolerated 6 years in a crappy relationship with her ex. Seems like history repeating itself, but on a very public stage IMO.

Garrett's sense of entitlement / superiority without having the relevant qualities and achievements to earn them is pitiful. How can he claim to be a "private" person while promoting his Garrett Life influencer job on his LinkedIn account? Somehow his experience "using my drone, GoPro and phone to help influence & collaborate on clothing, restaurants, hotels, destinations, products and more" doesn't describe a "private" lifestyle. Just one that should be paid for by others, IMO.

@FLChica
I’ve got one thing to say to you...

rock    

It’s as plain as the nose on our faces. Whoever gets that clown has to feed and water him. The first wife figured that out in record time. Becca will catch up. He will be out on his a** where he belongs. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:14 pm

ReneeM wrote:Based on Garrett’s IG story this morning, I’m telling their fans now, (imo) there’s NO WAY imo that Becca’s staying with him. Like, the breakup announcement might take a while, it might drag out because it’s not easy to end a 2 year engagement, but it’s a wrap. Garrett is just such a racist dweeb and based on his SM, has no intention of educating himself. Becca’s dipping or has already dipped. All jmo.

IMO I have seen nothing on his instagram to imply that. From the beginning it was clear he loved fishing, hunting and most outdoor activies- and Becca. Becca was very aware of that. He has friends in the police force and supports them. That does not mean he supports those who should never have been amongst the police to start with. In all lines of jobs there are those who should not have ever been there. That does not make all in that line of work bad. We will see what the next few months bring but I chose not to jump to conclusions by the little seen and speculation on instagram words or lack of them.Many are trying to influence Becca according to their opinions and therefore making it even harder on her. IMO-This world sure needs alot more kindness and forgiveness right now. I have never considered it my place to judge another person. I only view pieces of their lives but do not have the whole picture. I sure would not want others to judge me with the little they see of my daily life. What a dark world that would be. All just IMO.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed qoutes.)
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:15 pm

leavers wrote:snipped
Is it true love to proactively delete the comments on your IG that are negative about you but leave up the ones that trash your fiance? Just asking because that's what Garrett does.
She might love him, but I don't see much love in the other direction.

He does this? WTH? I did not know that. How can Becca see that and not what to kick him to the curb?

I never cared for him because I felt I knew exactly what type of person he is from day one. This does not surprise me one bit. He is now giving a big middle finger to anyone who doesn't see his POV. Perhaps Becca has already told him it's best to separate and like the child he is he's lashing out. I didn't watch it, so thank you @blueblues.

Is she still following him on IG?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:19 pm

Garrett is exactly what I thought he was from the moment we found out about his SM likes when the show ended. It’s why I never went to their fan pages, not fooled for a minute. This is not just about a difference in philosophies or, politics. He’s not the one. She needs and deserves a partner, not a leech.

Run, Becca. It will be hard and some people will be down on her when he exposes his hood and the empty head under it but, this is about a future and love with dignity and respect. I know she can find that. It’s what she deserves.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:54 pm

When people show you who they are, believe them the first time...Maya Angelou.

This guy IMHO has gotten a pass for awhile now.  I am hoping Becca's time with family and friends in MN/WI has given her love, support and clarity to see what I think they have seen for awhile. 

It's always hard to leave someone you once loved, but Becca has a lot of folks wishing her well and prepared to see her through.  I hope she knows this and chooses herself.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:22 pm

Aside from his beliefs, Garrett's least attractive quality to me is the huge chip on his shoulder. He seems the type of man that can't be told he's wrong. So far the reaction I've seen from him for any criticism is defensive and snide remarks. Both do not make for a good partner. I hope Becca wises up about him but that girl really loves him,  so who knows. Jmo.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:35 pm

Becca should hang on for a few more weeks so that she’s past the two year mark of the finale airing. Two years = keeping the ring (to hopefully sell for $$$$)

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 37 87b72b10 Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 37 86669110 Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:45 pm

I interpreted Garrett’s IG post to be his thinking media is covering 2 topics a lot when there are other news topics to report on.
Where I disagree with him is that I think Covid-19 and BLM are too important to be rinsed out of the news cycle. Both have no resolution at this time so can’t be part of the short attention span trend. Both IMO require attention so progress can happen.
I’d be curious why he wants the topics he listed to be in the news more. Does he have any desire to do something productive with the information? Why doesn’t he google for the info he wants? LOL

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom