SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 45 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:45 pm

FMG2015 wrote:I predict Becca to continue to stay relevant in BN with all the things she’s currently making $$ from. She will end up with a guy from this franchise because she will most likely stay in CA.

I predict Garrett to stay relevant and continue to build his networking in the fishing and hunting industry. He will end up with a girl that loves the outdoors as much as he does.... someone who has no ties to BN.
You're thinking that Garrett will stay relevant in BN? I actually don't see it at all. I don't think he's well liked and doesn't really seem to have many friends or much support -- except from maybe Chase and James Taylor. Birds of a feather and all that. Without Becca I think he has zero draw or appeal and I suspect he'll fade away pretty quickly.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by FMG2015 Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:28 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:I predict Becca to continue to stay relevant in BN with all the things she’s currently making $$ from. She will end up with a guy from this franchise because she will most likely stay in CA.

I predict Garrett to stay relevant and continue to build his networking in the fishing and hunting industry. He will end up with a girl that loves the outdoors as much as he does.... someone who has no ties to BN.
You're thinking that Garrett will stay relevant in BN? I actually don't see it at all. I don't think he's well liked and doesn't really seem to have many friends or much support -- except from maybe Chase and James Taylor. Birds of a feather and all that. Without Becca I think he has zero draw or appeal and I suspect he'll fade away pretty quickly.
relevant in fishing and hunting not BN. He has started to network with some people who are connected to some even bigger names in hunting.

But I agree with you, he will have nothing to do with this franchise when all is said and done.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:19 am

Garrett won't stay in BN imo. I don't think it's his jam. Even if he stays friendly with some BN people.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:11 pm

FMG2015 wrote:I was a huge supporter of them together and never envisioned them ending things. But the evidence is clear they’ve parted ways.

I predict Becca to continue to stay relevant in BN with all the things she’s currently making $$ from. She will end up with a guy from this franchise because she will most likely stay in CA.

Side note: I used to think Ben/Lauren were the perfect match until Lauren met Chris Lane and I realized that he was such a better fit for her than Ben. I expect a year from now realizing that although Becca and Garrett made each other happy and I loved following their life together that they’re probably better matched with others....they just haven’t met that person yet.
JMO.  

Some couples I consider myself interested in and will peek in and see what they are up to, but not these two. I have read about some of Garrett's comments and am astounded to find out that she is still with him. But I do have a question, what does Becca make $$ from? I know many rep this particular sunglass company, tea, baby products etc. What is Becca's particular influence on? TY
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:30 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:I was a huge supporter of them together and never envisioned them ending things. But the evidence is clear they’ve parted ways.

I predict Becca to continue to stay relevant in BN with all the things she’s currently making $$ from. She will end up with a guy from this franchise because she will most likely stay in CA.

Side note: I used to think Ben/Lauren were the perfect match until Lauren met Chris Lane and I realized that he was such a better fit for her than Ben. I expect a year from now realizing that although Becca and Garrett made each other happy and I loved following their life together that they’re probably better matched with others....they just haven’t met that person yet.
JMO.  

Some couples I consider myself interested in and will peek in and see what they are up to, but not these two.  I have read about some of Garrett's comments and am astounded to find out that she is still with him.  But I do have a question, what does Becca make $$ from?  I know many rep this  particular sunglass company, tea, baby products etc.  What is Becca's particular influence on?  TY

2 sources of income would be cohost with Ben on the Bach Live tour (currently on hiatus but it was a cross country tour) and cohost with Rachel on their pod.
I don’t follow her SM but assume there would be some product shilling as well. Could be wrong.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:01 pm

notarose wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:

JMO.  

Some couples I consider myself interested in and will peek in and see what they are up to, but not these two.  I have read about some of Garrett's comments and am astounded to find out that she is still with him.  But I do have a question, what does Becca make $$ from?  I know many rep this  particular sunglass company, tea, baby products etc.  What is Becca's particular influence on?  TY

2 sources of income would be cohost with Ben on the Bach Live tour (currently on hiatus but it was a cross country tour) and cohost with Rachel on their pod.
I don’t follow her SM but assume there would be some product shilling as well. Could be wrong.

Thanks. I guess now that I am not in NY any more, I didn't know there was a Bach Liv tour.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:01 pm

I’m not sure how profitable her clothing line is, but she does have that as well.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:58 am

Eagle Eye wrote:

I agree, @Eagle Eye
Garrett is just another dude who likes to hunt and fish only unlike most of those guys, he doesn’t work or support himself so, I really don’t see him becoming very popular in that world. Without Becca he has no celebrity in or, out of BN. He can always find people who think the way he does. Anyone can, no matter their beliefs. That will give him the delusion of friends - joining that flock. All IMO. He’ll be better than everyone soon. cantstopl

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:36 am

I think the F1 of a Bette trends differently than an female F1. Viewers are mostly female so follow females for pretty clothes, makeup, perhaps because they see some definition of female empowerment, and for couples gos. With male F1’s there has been less interest: Bryan, Garrett. Even Jordan with 1M followers has 1/2 that of Jojo.
IMO male F1s identity is seen as the final guy and somewhat in the shadow of the lead. They don’t appear to be able to establish as distinct an identity as a person as a female pick potentially can.
If they break up, I predict he would lose followers partially because he’s no longer with Becca. A lot of fans aren’t interested in much aside from relationship updates so a single Garrett won’t appeal to them and the habit of picking sides in a breakup tends to favour the female. If fans feel very strongly that his views are not theirs and they find that truly offensive, they would have bailed already.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:49 pm

notarose wrote:I think the F1 of a Bette trends differently than an female F1. Viewers are mostly female so follow females for pretty clothes, makeup, perhaps because they see some definition of female empowerment, and for couples gos. With male F1’s there has been less interest: Bryan, Garrett. Even Jordan with 1M followers has 1/2 that of Jojo.
IMO male F1s identity is seen as the final guy and somewhat in the shadow of the lead. They don’t appear to be able to establish as distinct an identity as a person as a female pick potentially can.
If they break up, I predict he would lose followers partially because he’s no longer with Becca. A lot of fans aren’t interested in much aside from relationship updates so a single Garrett won’t appeal to them and the habit of picking sides in a breakup tends to favour the female. If fans feel very strongly that his views are not theirs and they find that truly offensive, they would have bailed already.
JMO

@notarose, I agree totally on F1s. It’s different though for contestants with their own personal appeal like: Dean, Tyler and Wells, for example. I’m sure Garrett fancies himself as someone of their ilk. His personal views will help with his numbers. Especially if they are considered the reason he loses Becca, IMO. I just hope they don’t have a negative impact on Becca. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:01 pm

Didn’t Garrett study to be EMT?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:27 pm

sdmom wrote:Didn’t Garrett study to be EMT?

he is currently studying, afaik
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom