SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 9 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:27 pm

Yeah A&J were supposed to be there like 2 days after their break-up was announced and it wasn't canceled until the day of. laugh out loud oops

@Ash2214 Kaitlyn and Shawn did this event too and I think the pictures were free cause there was a ton of fan pics that showed up that day. But not sure..Also I went to a local church near me just to meet Sean and Catherine but there wasn't nearly as much people there as these events have... giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 9 8367-910 Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 9 I_got_13 Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:39 pm

@Linds911 That’s awesome that you met Sean and Catherine! I can totally understand wanting to meet your favorites, speaking with them, and even getting a picture. I just don’t get the autograph thing. Some people love that though and that’s great!

This Andi and Josh talk is taking me down memory lane.. how yucky laugh out loud where’s @Alanna?!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Linds911 That’s awesome that you met Sean and Catherine! I can totally understand wanting to meet your favorites, speaking with them, and even getting a picture. I just don’t get the autograph thing. Some people love that though and that’s great!

This Andi and Josh talk is taking me down memory lane.. how yucky laugh out loud where’s @Alanna?!

*flies in on my broomstick* You summoned?? laugh out loud Oh my goodness, what a life it’s been on this forum! Truly its own ecosystem! And I’ve “known” some of you gals as long as many real life friends heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:28 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:@Linds911 That’s awesome that you met Sean and Catherine! I can totally understand wanting to meet your favorites, speaking with them, and even getting a picture. I just don’t get the autograph thing. Some people love that though and that’s great!

*flies in on my broomstick* You summoned?? laugh out loud Oh my goodness, what a life it’s been on this forum! Truly its own ecosystem! And I’ve “known” some of you gals as long as many real life friends heartbeat

Yes. hearthumbsup
And that’s exactly why we stress friendship and respect with our members.
Couples will come and go.
Hopefully the friendships we make here flourish. It makes moderating so worth it to here this ^ Thank you. PINKHEART

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:44 am

@Alanna if we can get through the ****show that was the Andi and Josh relationship together then we can make it through anything laugh out loud

@Kashathediva thank you and to all the other mods for all you do!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:07 pm

I don't know anything other than what I read here, have these two decided where they are going to live? Are they back to work?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:17 pm

I think they are spending time between Minnesota and Reno then deciding from there. Didn't they mention LA as a possibility during ATFR?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 9 8367-910 Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 9 I_got_13 Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:33 pm

Linds911 wrote:I think they are spending time between Minnesota and Reno then deciding from there. Didn't they mention LA as a possibility during ATFR?
Yes, they have been in MN a couple of weeks now. They will probably stay there until after her sister’s wedding (next weekend I think).

They actually said California. I know a couple of articles have stated that they are moving to LA, but I think that is just assumptions. I remember that in one YT clip from the press tour they said probably NOT LA, due to the traffic and that Garrett is not a city guy.
They did a Q&A at the Minnesota State Fair where they said either the SF area or south of LA, but it seems they have not made up their minds yet IMO.

GA, I don’t think they are back to work. How could they? My guess is that they will find new jobs when they settle down in CA.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:18 pm

Why are they thinking of moving to California in the first place?

There are couples that go back to work fairly quickly, I didn't know if either one of them was working at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:16 pm

In one of the interviews I saw they mentioned several places in California. One was Oceanside which is between LA and San Diego, but actually closer to San Diego (could possibly be close to his brother in this location). They also mentioned the Tahoe area which is between his parents in Manteca and Reno, NV.

I also saw somewhere that when she took the lead role, she quit her job but that her company would be more than willing to have her come back to work for them if she would end up in Minnesota.

I also got the impression that they would be in Minnesota until after her sister's wedding. Then they will head to CA or Reno probably until after his brother's wedding. They also have some appearances scheduled that they would have to take off work so it is probably better that they aren't working at this time.

I actually like the fact that they are both willing to compromise and find a location that works for them as a couple instead of having one of them making a move and having to try to fit into the other person's life. And, with their careers, both of them should be able to find positions wherever they end up.

All IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:52 pm

Aren't you omitting the third person of that trio from back then?!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:32 am

They’ve said they’re spending about a month in Minnesota and then about a month in Reno/Cali after which they will make a decision on where they are going to live. I was under the impression Becca had some interest in living in Cali pre-show. More like a bucket list/do it while you can thing than actually settling there long term. I think with Garrett’s family being there, there is some draw to that as well. Based on what we’ve seen of them so far, it doesn’t seem like either of them is interested in the “fame” route IMO. For this reason, I do see them returning to normal jobs once they decide where they are going to live.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom