SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 10 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:17 am

Jane781 wrote:They’ve said they’re spending about a month in Minnesota and then about a month in Reno/Cali after which they will make a decision on where they are going to live. I was under the impression Becca had some interest in living in Cali pre-show. More like a bucket list/do it while you can thing than actually settling there long term. I think with Garrett’s family being there, there is some draw to that as well. Based on what we’ve seen of them so far, it doesn’t seem like either of them is interested in the “fame” route IMO. For this reason, I do see them returning to normal jobs once they decide where they are going to live.
@Jane781
IMO, Garrett and Becca are no different than any of the other recent couples. They will mug for the cameras until they optimize their shilling and chase followers/fans/the dollar until it no longer works for them, IMO. I’m not being critical of them, I just don’t believe they belong in any special category or that they have shown us in any way that they aren’t like all the rest. Their instagrams tell the same story as all the other BN folks, IMO. When there is no longer opportunity to make money on their fifteen minutes, then they will return to normal life, IMO. Not a thing wrong with that and frankly with Becca’s PR background and American Beauty looks, I expect her to be better and more successful at it. She has a bit of a handicap created by Garrett’s IMO stupid “likes” but, he does have his audience, even though apolitical/broader would have definitely been better, IMO. She cleaned up his mess with typical crisis management mea culpa and they’re off to the races as fast and as far as their pearly whites can take them, just like everyone else. I expect a marriage and a baby sooner rather than later but otherwise, there’s nothing different about their increasing fondness for the spotlight, IMO. They’re only human, temporary fame and fortune have captured them, too. JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Jane781 Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:57 am

I wouldn’t blame them if they go that route. Seems to me like it’d be hard to pass up such easy money. However, it’s been more than a month and, to my knowledge, they haven’t done any shilling with the exception of Becca’s diff line, which IMO she has barely promoted. Did I miss something? I also think they seem to be less into “bach nation” than a lot of the other final couples. (I think it helps that Garrett did not watch the show before going on.) They also don’t seem to be as wrapped up in social media IMO. Maybe that will change, if they move to Cali. Time will tell.

Last edited by Jane781 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:58 am

I'm a fan of these two and I don't think they're any different than other BN couples in regards to taking advantage of the opportunities that are handed to them. I think they should because it's time sensitive. It's been a month and she's promoted Diff and the Nashville hotel they are currently at.

We will see what the future holds and if she becomes an IG live ask me questions or makeup/hair tutorial girl. I would guess no, but time tell.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:17 am

Jane781 wrote:I wouldn’t blame them if they go that route. Seems to me like it’d be hard to pass up such easy money. However, it’s been more than a month and, to my knowledge, they haven’t done any shilling with the exception of Becca’s diff line, which IMO she has barely promoted. Did I miss something? I also think they seem to be less into “bach nation” than a lot of the other final couples. (I think it helps that Garrett did not watch the show before going on.) They also don’t seem to be as wrapped up in social media IMO. Maybe that will change, if they move to Cali. Time will tell.
@Jane781
They ARE shilling. Hotels, bathroom designers...give them time to build momentum and follow them on Instagram where shilling dreams come true, LOL. Becca has PR/marketing savvy based on training and being in the field, IMO. Hopefully, she will know enough to optimize their opportunities, not just promote things but, develop a strategy for monetizing their substantial following the way a few early couples did as well as JoJo and Becca Tilley. JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:34 am

I guess I just don’t put posting a pic at a hotel presumably in exchange for a free room in the same category as what I see from many other bach peeps. But you may be right and they’re just being more strategic about it. Again, I don’t have a problem with it either way. I just do feel like they’ve done a lot less than what I’ve seen from others. At least up until now. To me, their Instagram accounts still very much just look like an everyday persons. Everyday pics that don’t seem to be overly curated.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:49 pm

What I’ve liked about what they’ve done so far post show is they’ve focused on them. They’ve been in MN, living in her apartment, with her small TV and small bed, fishing in a rackety old boat,  where Garrett is getting to know all of her friends and family, and truly seems to have been embraced by all. It’s so wonderful to see Becca so happy and have this man she loves spending time w all of her people. This weekend they blended her friends with his college friends in a trip to Nashville. And again, from following the friends posts it seems like everyone had a blast and got along wonderfully. What a great foundation they are building, IMO. I’m truly excited to see where life takes this couple, they seem so genuine and down to earth to me. I love following along.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:45 pm

I very seldom actively follow the couples post-show so haven't noticed the shilling. I don't blame anyone who's been on the show from taking advantage of any opportunities that come their way. I certainly would. My favorite bloggers do it also. Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 10 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:05 pm

@albean99 IA I never blame anyone for shilling. As a matter of fact, if they don't they are loosing out on a good chunk of change and a loss of great opportunities to better yourself for the future and be business savy. I never understand why it gets a bad wrap.

I wouldn't say just because she's not shilling much that she is just being normal and living her life. How do we know that Becca has been turning down offers and that's why she's not shilling, or maybe she just isn't getting much of anything. It would be pretty silly IMO to turn down any decent offers to promote products for minutes of your time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:33 pm

IMO, they've definitely been getting tickets and backstage passes to baseball games and concerts. So if nothing else right now they're taking advantage of the fun opportunities gifted to them.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:25 pm

Sure she may be being picky about what she shills and maybe she is just choosing not to take the offers given to date. That being said, given her role and the number of followers she has, I think there is zero chance she is not getting offers from at least all the same brands that a lot of the bach people promote.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:16 pm

FMG2015 wrote:IMO, they've definitely been getting tickets and backstage passes to baseball games and concerts. So if nothing else right now they're taking advantage of the fun opportunities gifted to them.
@FMG2015
IMO, They’re normal. IMO, They need money. Most young people do. This is an easy way to make it. There is nothing lofty or honorable about ignoring opportunity, IMO. There’s a much more accurate term. We’re ONE MONTH in. IMO, They will shill and breathe and brush and floss. Guaranteed, IMO. Though they have fans who love them, they are just people, nothing different than their predecessors and certainly nothing superior though hopefully more strategic given Becca’s background. JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:07 pm

That's why I asked, with the number of followers, she should be shilling to her hearts content, but she isn't. If she's being picky, I'm sure she would be receiving many offers to choose from and would surly have several that she likes. We have seen past ett'es and their F1's shill numerous items, watches, Dunkin Donuts, clothes, jewellery etc. There are a ton of items to choose from.

They aren't, and I find that very odd that she would be turning away thousands of dollars.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom