SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:08 pm

Wasn't there an interview where she said the F1 didn't stand out straight away? And normally you would take that to mean that they weren't on the radar till a few weeks into filming, but in Ali world it means that she wasn't all over him the minute he stepped out of the limo? laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:14 pm

I think most leads say their F1 wasn't obvious straight away but are just saying that because it is super obvious. With Ali I think it's true as she liked so many it was like a buffet laugh out loud 

All I see with Taite is lust and she said so too on the photoshoot. But that's what most leads choose their F1 fbased on that. He's not my cup of tea, something shifty about him but I can see Ali way more into him than she was with Charlie. Lots of foreshadowing this episode with Taite being the frontrunner so I can see Taite getting a SD soon and likely in Ep 4 after Rob has his date.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:23 pm

I agree @AllAboutLove - the episode description for ep 4 posted by @Sundy upthread mentions wakeboarding on a river and there is a SC of Taite and Ali in muddy water (see my post on the screencaps thread).

So IMO episode 3 is Rob's date where they drive the car through their "biggest relationship fears" (Ali's is manipulation) and ep 4 is Taite wakeboarding.  After that I think Taite will start to become more visible.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:37 pm

@Bobette just posted in the SC thread and ITA with you it's likely Taite wakeboarding  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:22 am

Can this season just fast forward so that we can get to Todd's Bachelor laugh out loud I really hope they go with him. There is going to be a lot of dissapointed women if they don't laugh out loud. Ali is so boring to watch but too much at the same time, if that makes sense.. she want's to jump all of their bones. Only reason I am still watching is for Todd
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:22 pm

@Bachbee check out the S/cap thread. Definitely thinking we can lock Todd in and TPTB for giving us what we want yes I can't see TPTB having any other choice after choosing a dud like celebrity-Nick who never was interested in finding someone. I am watching for Todd too at this point Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:18 am

Source

JMO here but I see no "truth" nor "setting the record straight" in this clip - just the Ch 10 damage control team at work.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:41 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:13 am

Source Foxtel guide

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Ea5aeb10
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:07 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:31 am

And we are back
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:35 am

Drama tonight between Charlie and Bill. Single date tonight goes to Rob
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie