SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:07 pm

O/T Ali needs the show for sure for fame but not sure how it will benefit her laugh out loud Worst case is she stays at the job she's been at and doesn't get much else from it. Sophie definitely needed the show to revive her career  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 4256136633 imo She got the Love Island gig and plenty more because of it and she herself said she was broke before being the Bette so definitely benefited her (fame alone isn't enough, she still needed the show, jmo).  

For the upcoming episode: DD with Ivan and Bill. I already see the DM articles about Ali saying not genuine so that's a given it will be her included in articles and sm comments. Bill getting the 2on1 right after Ali said to Charlie she is not sure about being sincere is Bill, so definitely her putting Bill on the date is carrying that. She keeps him (or producers do through her) but I can't see it being more than F5 (if it is, then I can see it coming down to Charlie and Bill for that spot). It's a way to keep the Charlie vs Bill drama alive as seen in the preview of them wrestling. Typically those who get the FIR/Gimmick rose go further so makes lots of sense he'd stay to at least F5. If he goes sooner than that I'd be surprised.

source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:35 pm

Can’t I dislike Bill more than I do with Charlie. Charlie is creepy and petulant because he wants to win. I don’t think that Bill cares. It’s all a game for him. There’s zero chemistry from him to Ali. 
Bill stole that date because Ali showed up personally to invite Taite, so he probably thought the date more significant. 

Bob is a total metrosexual who’s a fashionista laugh out loud. Poor thing can’t help himself. I felt bad for Danny; he tried. Felt even worst for Nathan who was thrown under the bus. And Paddy is actually making a lot of sense in his ITM and he’s funny.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:09 am

Source

GEE I WONDER WHO IT WILL BE. Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:57 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:05 am

Is Ivan really crying already about being on the DD. Says he doesn't know why he is on the DD considering how much he put into dancing.... laugh out loud  We sleuthed he'd be going already since he wasn't in  F10 and confirmed by Matrix (who made DD pics public which is why DM was able to spoil it and Ivan going home) Keep on dancing Ivan.

Of course Bill on the DD and will stay. Got to have that drama with Charlie continue until it's between the two of them at a RC  :uptonogood

I really wish Charlie would stop narrating. Over it  Rolling Eyes Can he put away his tongue as well. Constantly licking his lips it's creeping me out Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1f611
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:07 am

Episode 7

Speculated/sleuthed in filming shedule HERE that it could be Todd on the sportscar date (or latest in Ep 8 depending on when Ep 7 filmed) Leaning towards it being Todd's SD (2nd SD), especially given it's stated as romantic and is 3 days after Ep6 GD was filmed. Most likely it is a 2nd SD as Ep7 is when 2nd SDs started (if not intruders). Other option is someone else gets a 2nd SD in this episode - Taite, Charlie.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 44665800_10215474942100590_4426256122592100352_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:39 am

Urrrggghhh I feel like I've already watched this episode, they've been hyping it so much. Hurry up and get rid of Ivan so we can see Todd in his penguin suit.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:41 am

Oh my god Ivan is a sea of tears before he even gets on the daye
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:42 am

Ivan is such a sook

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:43 am

So Ali asks Bill and Ivan to cook a meal and while one is out of the room she questions the other. She feels Ivan is focussed on dancing
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:44 am

Not sure what's going on in that last one but it definitely looks like he's preparing to butcher someone. laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:47 am

Dude, dude... READ THE ROOM.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie