SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:12 am

Blimey.  Is that waistline real or photoshopped?  speechless

Thanks for the reference pic @Agent99.  I don't think she's a match for the girl shown on the preview so might be Bill's ex IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:14 am

Sundy wrote:
Closer but I don’t think so. More homely than that. @Bobette. Agree?

YES - that is exactly the word. Off to search Bill's IG to try to find a match...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:57 am

Think she is another Charlie ex, not sure where she fits in the timeline, but is very bitter about him.   But homely?  No laugh out loud

https://www.facebook.com/ekala.hunter

Last edited by Agent99 on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:00 am

2 hrs later and I FINALLY got the girl capped - different add focussed just on her - Scaps coming right up....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:03 am

@Agent99 you're on a roll. Awesome work yes

@Bobette Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1710264613  We will sleuth it for sure thank you for taking the sc yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:10 am

Very short ad focussed on "the ex":

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 K7xqytJ

Only other Scaps I was able to get:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Z1avVaC

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 F3XnESl

Source: Tenplay

Have at it.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:47 am

Bobette wrote:Very short ad focussed on "the ex":

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 K7xqytJ

Source: Tenplay

Could be this girl far left?  She's the only one not tagged  :angryemotion

Bobette wrote:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 G8DWwaD

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:52 am

@Bobette yes clapping!  Definitely Bill then. Woohoo so confirms then our speculation on why/how Bill goes  :yes:

ETA: Her name is Amie Spooner. She has pics of her with Bill. The date on the IG pic is June 25 so when Bill left for the show and her hashtag is #goodluckbmg for good luck Bill Michael Goldsmith so looks like it was them sending him off before he went on.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:54 am

Hmm she wouldn't be bitter then - perhaps she wants him back?  Bobette, she's not tagged cause that's her IG.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:56 am

Agent99 wrote:Hmm she wouldn't be bitter then - perhaps she wants him back?  Bobette, she's not tagged cause that's her IG.

Oh HA HA yes of course.  And I already posted pics of her on Bill's thread before the show started.  Must be time for bed.  laugh out loud

Bobette wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 O4gZTmI

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:10 am

I am watching the races now, I haven't really watched the ads, except snippets posted by the DM, and I am reading the forum quickly, but I believe @sundy noted that when Ali is dressed in red she is sad because she is not meeting someone's family. She is wearing a red coat; which to me suggest that is not Western Australia although in WA as in QLD can be cool as well this outfit looks better suited for cooler weather. Since she meets Bill's ex, it also means that it is not Bill's HTD, so it is either Charlie or Taite's, but the landscape reminds me of Victoria and I thought Taite's family is from Ballarat? Wasn't Taite the one who had doubts?

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:21 am

@Sundy I need your help. Since I haven't seen the ad, here in your screencaps, I  see Ali wearing that red top. She looks better dressed for that HTD than for the other ones and because of her red coat I speculated that could be in Victoria= Taite, but it could obviously be also Sydney, however, then we see her talking to Charlie and she is confronting him; so, my question is: when you saw the ad, were all the three images meant to be part of the 'Blindside' theme? I think you saw it, @sundy?

ETA: We see Ali and Charlie paddleboarding so she wouldn't have worn her red coat for that date for it looks like the Sydney weather was fine enough to paddleboard without wearing much or during the days previous to the HTD , so I would say that was Taite's date

Also, since Charlie's date would be in Sydney imo it could be the first HTD.

Any thoughts? @bobette @spangler @allaboutlove @dirtystreetpie

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking