SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette :yes: I think not traveling out of country international flights definitely could give the slip unlike past seasons. Same with flying back home and no pap pics of Ali arriving at the airport in Sydney (usually they do follow up ITMs there) from international flight. So from NT straight back home for Taite and Todd. Easy flight and wouldn't be noticed like past contestants.

Yeah I have amusing mental images of paps hanging out at the international departure lounge for 2 weeks waiting to get their money shots while the FRC's being shot in a croc infested NT swamp.  Surprised they didn't think of that years ago.  laugh out loud

If the media actually don't have pics, that could mean no last minute spoilers from DM (aside from what they leach from us of course) and so potentially even MORE of a blindside when the golden boy doesn't win.  SM will go into meltdown IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:14 am

The paps were probably seething laugh out loud I'd love it if there are not pics for finale for last minute spoilers from DM. I love SM meltdowns laugh out loud Whatever it takes for me to watch Todd as lead Hugesmile

From those SCs of Ali, she's put Matty J to shame already with her reaction Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633 Bent over knees? Nope... sob and fall to the ground like Ali! And she's the lead! I have never watched a Bachelorette lead sob like she did and I've watched them all!

I am eager to see what happens. I won't be surprised if he says something so lovely and kind that she sobs realizing she is breaking the heart of someone who has a "heart of gold" Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633

Honestly though her reaction makes me think he says something that will make SM light up and go HOW CAN YOU LET HIM GO!!

I can't wait! laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:From those SCs of Ali, she's put Matty J to shame already with her reaction  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633  Bent over knees? Nope... sob and fall to the ground like Ali! And she's the lead! I have never watched a Bachelorette lead sob like she did and I've watched them all!

The difference is that there's probably never been a Lead who has LITERALLY fallen in love with more than one contestant. I know a lot of them say they do, but I never believe it.

With Ali, I wouldn't be surprised if she actually fell in love with ALL the Top 4, and knowing she would never get to bang the other three must have been genuinely upsetting for her. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:06 am

Has Rob nearly blown all of his screencaps tonight? There’s only the one where where Ali says it’s by her choice that he stays or goes to go? But then Bill doesn’t have many either, and I presume he will have a single date at some point that will account for his as well.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:11 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Has Rob nearly blown all of his screencaps tonight? There’s only the one where where Ali says it’s by her choice that he stays or goes to go? But then Bill doesn’t have many either, and I presume he will have a single date at some point that will account for his as well.

Haven't watched yet but from the tweets yes we've seen a lot.  Didn't make the connection previously that the boat/racing car were the same date (should have worked it out from the BTS pics of Ali's outfit duh).

From the preview there's another date later on when he says "I'm at the mercy of the Gods" which looks like it could be a HTD but not necessarily.  I'd be surprised if he left before Bill tbh.  IMO Rob's probably F3.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:20 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Has Rob nearly blown all of his screencaps tonight? There’s only the one where where Ali says it’s by her choice that he stays or goes to go? But then Bill doesn’t have many either, and I presume he will have a single date at some point that will account for his as well.

Rob still has SC from the preview of him walking with Ali and talking to her saying he's at the mercy of the gods 

Bill has SCs with Ivan (which would be before F10 since Ivan wasn't on the F10 GD). And Bill has the SCs of Bill in car and dancing with Ali (same event)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:28 am

Didn't make the connection previously that the boat/racing car were the same date (should have worked it out from the BTS pics of Ali's outfit 

laugh out loud so true! I didn't even check but yeah her outfit is the exact same. They did a lot on that one date then!  

So then Charlie has more SCs currently than Rob after both of them having a SD:
- Charlie has boxing and also the paddle board SCs
- Rob has the talking to Ali SCs

I still think Rob at F3 but edit wise I'd prefer Charlie at F3 than Rob, even better Todd for Todd if it was between him and Charlie going into F2 as I can see audiences wanting him over Charlie (seen comments already they don't care for Charlie). Then again, it probably won't matter as sm comments with Rob aren't seeing him as being a contender and he's not connecting with viewers as much. Need more preview SCs though to sleuth it out.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I still think Rob at F3 but edit wise I'd prefer Charlie at F3 than Rob

@AllAboutLove As soon as I wrote "IMO Rob's probably F3" I immediately had the same thought about Charlie being a better choice for the edit/storyline.  laugh out loud

If Rob's F3 we have two nice guys and one Alpha.  But if they assign Charlie as F3 then we have one Prince Charming, one Alpha and one Clinger/OTT Obsessive.  I know which way I'd go if I were TPTB.  So I'm back to being 50/50 on Rob and Charlie for F3/F4 with Bill to exit at F5 and not get a HTD.  IMO he'll probably only get the one date (and it'll be a stolen one).  

So then with Rob we'll get the big Italian family who are no doubt lovely and welcoming, with Todd we'll probably get a perfect family to go with his perfect teeth and perfect hair.  With Charlie we'll probably get sun and surf and a flash expensive lifestyle while he GUSHES to his family about how in love he is.  And with Taite we'll no doubt get conflict.   Because F1.  

That seems to make sense IMO :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:10 am

@Bobette  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1377737533 we should be producing this show at this point laugh out loud 

I am 50/50 too on Charlie/Rob at F3. 

I'd go with Charlie at F3 by the amount of pre-season push for him. Charlie out limo first, Todd out limo last, both of them in pre-season promos, both got bio pics pre-season. So it could definitely come down to - Charlie vs Todd at RC going into F2 (with Taite picked first so I can see the dramatic music already). Will she choose the right one of the two? Yes! Finally not doing a Sophie and getting rid of clinger/obsessed creeper at F3 and taking the nice one to FRC only to have that end in heartbreak. 

OTOH, I can see Rob at F3 and it be even worse for Ali because.... two nice guys and one Alpha/Taite. Nice guy sent home at F3, then the only hope left is the nicest of all of them going against the Alpha. Everyone riding on that one choice for hope now only to have that end in utter heartbreak. So it could work even more that way I think.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:29 am

This RC, Ali has tears in her eyes and makes me think she is choosing between two at RC so upset that she has to hurt one she is letting go or just after letting them go (I'd think she'd walk them out so before handing out last rose?). Would make me think it's later in the season. F4 to F3 RC or F3 to F2 RC maybe?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 44122172_10215428809307299_1419313874728910848_o
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 44143065_10215428812627382_3885639333390057472_o
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 44126053_10215428814307424_1333877659427405824_o
my sc tenplay.com

I noticed these SCs appear right before Nathan saying to Charlie "I feel sorry for Ali if she ever, ever has to end up with you" So could be a bit of foreshadowing for that but not sure if the SCs of Ali upset at RC are connected.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1377737533 we should be producing this show at this point laugh out loud

I am 50/50 too on Charlie/Rob at F3.

snipped

OTOH, I can see Rob at F3 and it be even worse for Ali because.... two nice guys and one Alpha/Taite. Nice guy sent home at F3, then the only hope left is the nicest of all of them going against the Alpha. Everyone riding on that one choice for hope now only to have that end in utter heartbreak. So it could work even more that way I think.

Oh yeah good point - choosing Taite (who IMO is getting a far worse edit than warranted) over BOTH nice guys would wedge Ali even further under the bus than just Todd, which might have been too tempting for them to pass up. :uptonogood

So many good (read: evil) options to make it look like Ali failed to "find a good guy this time".  I'm sure they'll replay her "I'm sick of chasing bad boys" quote a few times too just to emphasise that she's making the W-R-O-N-G choice.  

IMO it all hinges on what their gameplan is for Charlie.  They may let him ride the clinger wave to the Top 3, or it may serve them better to have him crash out in a spectacular blaze of douchery at F4 (after all, "it's not always a fairytale")
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 44122172_10215428809307299_1419313874728910848_o

@AllAboutLove Observations re the screencaps:

1. Good to see Ali recycling last year's Christmas tree decorations by making them into earrings.

2.  I agree it looks like a late stage RC.  This might be where she says goodbye to Rob (I can't imagine Charlie's exit warranting tears).  Unless it is Charlie's exit and she's upset because she's finally realised Mr Perfect is an illusion (both the one on the show and the concept in general).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking