SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 52 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:39 pm

Bobette wrote:@HEA IMO Cinderella and Fencing might both be at the Royal Botanic Gardens (pics upthread) but I'm not 100% on this.

would they be allowed to plant props all around and mess the gardens? And it seems wild bush to me...

But you may be on something. I definitely smells a 2nd date next week here

https://www.google.com/search?q=royal+botanic+gardens+sydney&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjl-OGenLzeAhVPw1kKHbkMAKEQ_AUIDigB&biw=1029&bih=590

Last edited by HEA on Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:40 pm

Bobette wrote:Good work thanks @HEA - that's all in keeping with what we sleuthed here except the carriage, which is definitely new.

The screencaps I had were from the FB video which cropped the frame square so I hadn't picked up on that - nice one!

ETA:  Just searching horse and carriage tours in Perth and there only seem to be two, and the carriages don't match.

http://perthhorseandcarriage.com.au/

https://www.swanvalleywa.com/

Will keep looking but it might be part of the Fencing date in which case the company would be based in Sydney IMO.

I know.. I searched hours to find some carriages in Perth and I saw none black and red like that... but it looks like carriage to me laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:41 pm

@HEA yes the FRC is definitely in the NT - we sleuthed the waterfall/rockpool with Todd to be Berry Springs Nature Park
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:42 pm

Bobette wrote:@HEA yes the FRC is definitely in the NT - we sleuthed the waterfall/rockpool with Todd to be Berry Springs.

I do not think it is Berry springs. I looked carefully but I do not think it is but I may be wrong laugh out loud

well it is in Darwin and I sleuthed that so must be! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:46 pm

HEA wrote:
Bobette wrote:@HEA yes the FRC is definitely in the NT - we sleuthed the waterfall/rockpool with Todd to be Berry Springs.

I do not think it is Berry springs. I looked carefully but I do not think it is but I may be wrong laugh out loud

It's definitely a match - the rock strata in the background of waterfall screencap are very distinctive - see upthread for pics.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:47 pm

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:

It's definitely a match - the rock strata in the background of waterfall screencap are very distinctive - see upthread for pics.

ok.

then I sleuthed Mindil beach in Darwin when she walked on the beach Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1176891977

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:49 pm

@HEA great catch on the carriage!  yes

Sleuthed F/4Charlie's paddle-boat would be HTD which we sleuthed since he already had his 2nd SD (even though she called it a non-SD) and his last SCs before he'd be gone at F4.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:51 pm

It's definitely Berry Springs. Even the horizontal rock matches as does the little bit of rock in the corner side of SC.

We sleuthed NT for LCD and FRC like @Bobette posted and all posted upthread.

Agent99 wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Atdw-berry-springs-nature-park-578c526f432c45f36cf3e451-800x524
https://www.australias.guide/nt/attraction-tour/berry-springs-nature-park/

ETA Oh snap, hopefully it is the same place as you @Allaboutlove!

AllAboutLove wrote:Thinking it may be Berry Springs Nature Park in Darwin NT they tube there and the waterfall seems to match 

https://www.tripadvisor.com.my/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g255066-d735756-i233001530-Berry_Springs_Nature_Park-Darwin_Top_End_Northern_Territory.html
https://www.enjoy-darwin.com/berry-springs-nature-park.html
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Berry-springs
my sc tenplay.com 
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 43677167_10215383943865691_6641508131115368448_o
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 43715626_10215383946585759_2197612539183890432_o
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:03 pm

HEA wrote:I believe it is hometown and Todd welcomed her with a black and red carriage a la Cinderella / princess
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 28811
my sc

Possible match on the carriage... but the company appears to be based in Hobart. dizzy

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 IhjjcwP

Brass knobs and curved mudflaps v similar IMO

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 YK6X8zv

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 6YKUsAO

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:03 pm

Yes. I am convinced now laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:04 pm

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:I believe it is hometown and Todd welcomed her with a black and red carriage a la Cinderella / princess
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 28811
my sc

Possible match on the carriage... but the company appears to be based in Hobart. dizzy

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 IhjjcwP

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 YK6X8zv

Source

Here you go! Teamwork! bestbud!

I do not see the lantern but close enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:09 pm

The lantern is on the front so that is the view looking forwards, not the back section in the Scap, but I included it to show the brass knobs which are v similar IMO.  I added another pic to my original post showing the curved mudflaps which also match IMO.  

Hobart though....?  That's a real head scratcher.  scratch
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 52 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking