SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:29 pm

@HEA the SC you put with Taite (the mural with Ali in red jacket) is Bill

Bobette wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 511
tenplay

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 44877619_703554666674348_4104675446454966808_n
IG bill.michael.goldsmith

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:45 pm

Ali's dress and hair for tonight's cocktail party matches her saying to Charlie "Oh I know it's not all fairytales" from the pre-season teaser and the background of her telling someone to leave matches the background she was chatting to Charlie in, so I think it's safe to say that he is going home tonight.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:50 pm

Copied from episode thread with bonus screencaps.

Bobette wrote:Just watching the episode and noticed something very curious.  When Ali and Bill are in the shed eating their sausage after the group date and he's talking about potentially moving to Adelaide, he says "I'd just have to close by business here...".  

Here?  But he's from Melbourne!  And the show is filmed in Sydney.  Also, the outside of the building doesn't match the interior. (I should take some Scaps...). Something is way off here.  I'm thinking this was a re-shoot and they did it in Melb.  

But WHY?  Did someone else originally win the SQT and they decided it would benefit the storyline more to make it Bill?  Did they shoot multiple SQTs?  Did Ali & Bill not have enough chemistry the first time round and had to recreate it ala Matty and Flo?  

Very curious.... :detective

ETA:  I wonder if they reshot it to put the emphasis on the fact that Bill said he's willing to move.  To make Taite look like an even bigger azz when he comes out in OK magazine the day after the episode airs saying there's no way he would.  question

sprout wrote:Interesting @Bobette. Didn’t the car they were driving have South Australian number plates or was I just imagining this? I’m so confused!

Popcorn For All wrote:My husband noticed the license plate too, and wasn't there and ITM in which Ali said that she needed to know if the guy she chose could move 'here' (South Australia). I think it was when she was talking to Taite. I should probably check again.

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:@Bobette I noticed the ‘close business here’ too. Weird. Maybe nerves, maybe a reshoot. On a similar but slightly different note Sam F took Richie out of Sydney to Victoria For a F3 date. Goventhough thatthere has not been a helicopter in sight this season I would doubt it would be anything extravagant

@Sundy  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 1377737533

The interior/exterior of the buildings don't match up either so I'm definitely leaning towards a reshoot designed specifically to make it obvious that Bill would be willing to move but Taite isn't.  

The restaurant they ordered from (Una's) is in Darlinghurst so the implication was definitely they were still in NSW. Tempted to see if I can find a log cabin in Melb that matches the interior shots...

:detective

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette @sprout interesting catch about the SQT and possible location/license plate. It could tie into the filming schedule because something is off this season imo  question

I just posted filming schedule thread HERE what I've sleuthed and to me there's some big discrepancies in the length of filming (2 weeks unaccounted for Suspect) and what should have been the filming time. May need to suss it out to see if my calculations are correct but given there were no intruders this season I don't see why Ali's season would have filmed for longer than past seasons when there's no need to (no International travel either).

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove the license plate is definitely an SA one (I've taken screenshots - will post on the SC thread) but they're shown leaving the mansion in the car so IMO it's some kind of sponsorship with an SA-based dealer and they probably drove the car over specifically.  Ali has done shilling for SA car dealerships in the past (eg Volvo) and DM wrote an article about her getting a free or cheap car out of it here.  So I think the car is explainable - but Bill's SQT is definitely out of whack IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 JgKji7e

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Bj6Hi9j

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 HtkD3tG

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 AeRIL5O

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 ZcU8c1G

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 6VUn2xq

Source: Tenplay

I am not at all convinced that exterior matches the interior.  Where is the big heavy door?  Maybe down the right hand wall (behind them in shot) but if so where is the structure visible behind them when they open the door?  The wood type and colour are also very different IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:55 pm

@Bobette yes Is the checkered shirt Bill wears the same one in the SCs of Bill dancing with Ali? Ali is dressed different in that though and hair different so maybe Bill wears the shirt twice?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 6VUn2xq
per Bobette sc
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  yes  Is the checkered shirt Bill wears the same one in the SCs of Bill dancing with Ali? Ali is dressed different in that though and hair different so maybe Bill wears the shirt twice?

Yeah hair definitely different and also she's wearing different clothes.  I think Bill just really likes that shirt (also the jacket - he's wearing it a lot in his pre-show IG pics.) laugh out loud

I do like it that contestants wear their own clothes on this show - clothes say so much about a person IMO. I notice clothes on a guy before I notice physical features!

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:58 pm

spangler wrote:Ali's dress and hair for tonight's cocktail party matches her saying to Charlie "Oh I know it's not all fairytales" from the pre-season teaser and the background of her telling someone to leave matches the background she was chatting to Charlie in, so I think it's safe to say that he is going home tonight.
Definitely agree. She already was showing she was miffed with Charlie when she told him "I've got this". I think she was made to keep him longer than she wanted to. Not much choice with so few guys left. I'd bet Charlie wanted to leave too since he knew he wasn't going to win and he said he could tell Ali had changed towards him. He knew it was coming so I think he may have tried pre-empt it on his HTD so he can be like "well I didn't want to be there any way" laugh out loud (I totally think he wanted to win and try be the bachelor and realized neither was going to happen. So bye Charrrrlieeee)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:00 pm

Can we compare her regrowth at all in the footage?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:04 pm

Good idea @spangler.   yes The timbers are so completely different IMO.  The door they walk through is thick, strong and dark, and the frame is very tall.  The house behind them in the long shot is blonde, old and rickety.  NOT the same place at all IMO.  I'm guessing it's some kind of "Party Barn" hire venue and owing to Bill's "home" slipup I reckon it could be somewhere in Melbourne.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:24 pm

Screencaps from Taite & Ali's waltz video on TenPlay extras here (credit to @Enough for the tip off)

Taite tries to get really close to land his pretzel but he falls over and still misses (did anyone actually get a single pretzel on that damn thing?!).  The second chance card says he can pick any of the options (can anyone spell RIGGED).  

Anyway he picks the waltz and it's super cute.  Taite can dance.  He dips her at the end and everything.  She says "this can be practice for our wedding dance" and later in an ITM he says at least they can save money on dancing lessons for the wedding.  

He comes across as much more into her here than on their date.  Which is presumably why they cut it out.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Z8hEfuY

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 IzaoRMO

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 ILxNLTn

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 NQTZ6su

And now here's some bonus Todd content just because.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 WawJwW6
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:01 pm

Of course Ali says that about a wedding laugh out loud  dizzy

Interesting that Taite said that in ITM and not to her directly. That's producer prodded imo  :yes:

Thanks for the Todd SC. Fav part  Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:37 pm

Her regrowth definitely looks more prominent in the sqt but it could also be the lighting? Maybe it was filmed slightly after during the HTDs? Do we know how long it took for the HTDs? Cause if there is no exact date on it, maybe that’s where the discrepancies could also be?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:16 pm

spangler wrote:Her regrowth definitely looks more prominent in the sqt but it could also be the lighting? Maybe it was filmed slightly after during the HTDs? Do we know how long it took for the HTDs? Cause if there is no exact date on it, maybe that’s where the discrepancies could also be?

Could be @spangler.

They also seem very... "fresh" I guess is the word I'm looking for?  IMO they don't look like they've just done a day of filming and physical activity.  I'm wondering if Charlie really spat the dummy on HTDs, refused to involve his family, and it threw the whole thing off - planned F3, filming timelines, everything.  

IMO Charlie may have been the originally planned F3 (or maybe even F2?) but he just got out of hand and they had to cut him, making Todd F2, and they then had to fluff Bill's edit to make him a viable F3 - hence the reshoot?  Oh I am so curious about the behind the scenes stuff.  I wish there was a spinoff show!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking