SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:@AllAboutLove you have a valid case here about Todd and Taite.

However, I think Bill will leave before RC. They made way too much noise about this ex GF

Yeah Bill's FD part looks very awkward and not much place to go from there. 

I am not sure if she lets him go at the FD itself or if she does it at the RC. IA with you and am leaning more towards she lets him go at the end of his FD. Depends on how the FD ends if there is more to it than just the SC part shown in the preview. 

If not at FD then she'd eliminate him at the RC (but not pre-RC during CP time like Charlie imo since she'd already have her questioned answered from FD). 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 45685744_10215586904259574_31715284054179840_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 45715167_10215586902379527_2836106603655069696_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
my sc tenplay

Do you think the producers  are foing to let her eliminate Bill before the Rose Ceremony? Last night there wasn't one so I would think that the producers are going to edit things in a way that it looks like Bill or someone else may go just to create more suspense before the FRC.

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:22 pm

@Popcorn For All I could see a RC where Bill is eliminated. Like I posted they already did the Charlie pre-RC exit so I don't think they'd repeat that. If he's eliminated before RC then I think it will be like @HEA posted where it's on his FD. Either way there will be a RC imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Popcorn For All I could see a RC where Bill is eliminated. Like I posted they already did the Charlie pre-RC exit so I don't think they'd repeat that. If he's eliminated before RC then I think it will be like @HEA posted where it's on his FD. Either way there will be a RC imo.

I totally picture the speech we heard on us franchise:

I want you to accept this rose because you truly want it, because you are committed at the end of this, because if I choose you, you choose me too yadayadayada

Damn I forgot whic Ette did this... the F3 left before RC...

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:28 am

I saw the promo on TV and Ali was holding or have a diamond ring. But did not see the promo again

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:14 pm

Enough wrote:I saw the promo on TV and Ali was holding or have a diamond ring. But did not see the promo again
it is on DM today, I share dit in the episodes thread. thanks for bringing this to our attention bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:11 pm

HEA wrote:
Enough wrote:I saw the promo on TV and Ali was holding or have a diamond ring. But did not see the promo again
it is on DM today, I share dit in the episodes thread. thanks for bringing this to our attention bestbud!

I saw the clip you put on the other thread but they don't have Ali holding the ring

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:12 pm

Enough wrote:
HEA wrote:

I saw the clip you put on the other thread but they don't have Ali holding the ring

Oh that is right! You mentioned that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:15 pm

The beach doesn’t not look Mildil near Darwin at all... I am wrong here.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:23 pm

@Enough nice catch! holding it by herself or having it on her finger? 

Strange for her to hold the ring when the F1 is the one that has it and gives it to the lead.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:25 pm

For Todd's FD, @Bobette @Sundy the trees in the background are these in NSW or elsewhere? TIA

ETA: this is a new SC and not from the Season Preview. As sleuthed by @Bobette it is in the NT and Todd's LCD in final 2. 

HEA wrote:
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Image711

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:For Todd's FD, @Bobette @Sundy the trees in the background are these in NSW or elsewhere? TIA

HEA wrote:
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Image711

I sleuthed NT when I was un spoiled

Last edited by HEA on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking