SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:51 pm

Wait. Aren't those Todd's hands affraid speechless

ETA:
Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Are they Taite's hands?  There was a screenshot of his hands floating around.

Researching hand pics as we speak yes

Surely both guys would get to pick a ring, in case she picks them?  So could be Todd's hands as a red herring.

ETA: Ohhhhhh in fact, that may not even be the actual ring.  They might spin it that Todd was going to propose so picked an engagement ring, but Taite wasn't so the actual ring she gets from him will be different. question

That works for Todd as next Lead too - shows he's ready to settle down and commit :yes:

They look like Todd's hands to me! IA @Bobette that it could be a red herring. 

OMG if Todd has a ring and proposes to Ali she lets him get through his speech only to reject him  affraid  Now that would make sense to me of her sobbing for sure  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 4256136633 

IDK though maybe just a red herring and both looking at rings and just a promo shot and that doesn't happen. I've looked at pics of Todd's thumbs and they look similar to me as in the SC. Taite seems to have more flatter tops to his thumbnails. Not sure I'd have to zoom in on some SCs to compare.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Wait. Aren't those Todd's hands affraid speechless

@AllAboutLove - IMO it's a red herring.  IMO both guys choose a ring.  Taite picks a commitment ring because he's an F-boi not willing to settle down and Todd picks an engagement ring because he is mature and ready to commit *cough next Lead cough*.

IMO the ring we see in the screencap is not going to be the one on her finger at the end of the finale.

Todd's hands for comp:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 KLUiR1R

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 QpKqTWf

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 1z6hTCy

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Ssuipk1

Source: Tenplay

Taite's hands:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 SeNU9QC

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 KMTfdei

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 KgkdGTv

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:10 am

Yuck what is that on Taites hand
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:11 am

IDK but the beautifully manicured and moisturised thumb we see in the preview is Todd's, IMO.  Red herrings ahoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 YuhN3oh

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Ssuipk1

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:17 am

Bobette wrote:Et voila, the fairytale ending.  The ring is even showered with fairy dust.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 JqNG2FH

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 CMVWfOz

It actually looks very much like an engagement ring but it can't be.... surely?

Taite is playing the game for sure because he wants to be considered serious and honest. The sparkles suggest a fairytale ending, it looks like it is going to be too cheesy for me. As soon as he talk and they start saying saccharine things to each other I will walk away from my TV. She looks happy, which imo means that he will do whatever he has to do to get the attention and then he will move on. IMO Ali and Taite will never get married.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:22 am

But the ring is on the wrong hand!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:24 am

ETA:
Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Are they Taite's hands?  There was a screenshot of his hands floating around.

Researching hand pics as we speak yes

Surely both guys would get to pick a ring, in case she picks them?  So could be Todd's hands as a red herring.

ETA: Ohhhhhh in fact, that may not even be the actual ring.  They might spin it that Todd was going to propose so picked an engagement ring, but Taite wasn't so the actual ring she gets from him will be different. question

That works for Todd as next Lead too - shows he's ready to settle down and commit :yes:

They look like Todd's hands to me! IA @Bobette that it could be a red herring. 

OMG if Todd has a ring and proposes to Ali she lets him get through his speech only to reject him  affraid  Now that would make sense to me of her sobbing for sure  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 4256136633 

IDK though maybe just a red herring and both looking at rings and just a promo shot and that doesn't happen. I've looked at pics of Todd's thumbs and they look similar to me as in the SC. Taite seems to have more flatter tops to his thumbnails. Not sure I'd have to zoom in on some SCs to compare.

Worth noting also the ring is not on her right hand not left, so it's her engagement finger and the ring is not the one we see in the preview IMO. If she was presented with that ring she would automatically assume it's engagement ring which would be very awkward IMO. I think Taite's ring will be different (and probably OTT garish laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:24 am

Bobette wrote:

@AllAboutLove - IMO it's a red herring.  IMO both guys choose a ring.  Taite picks a commitment ring because he's an F-boi not willing to settle down and Todd picks an engagement ring because he is mature and ready to commit *cough next Lead cough*.

IMO the ring we see in the screencap is not going to be the one on her finger at the end of the finale.

Todd's hands for comp:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 NDCeBZl

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 J1t7Ym9

Source

@Bobette I need a bigger warning than this... I mean  the first pic  eyedrool :fanningfan :girlfan 

The shape of the thumbnail looks like Todd's to me. I noticed there's a darker part on the crease/joint of thumbnail and it looks similar to some pics I saw of Todd's thumb 

Adding them Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Img_1311
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Img_1312

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette I need a bigger warning than this... I mean  the first pic  eyedrool :fanningfan :girlfan 

The shape of the thumbnail looks like Todd's to me. I noticed there's a darker part on the crease/joint of thumbnail and it looks similar to some pics I saw of Todd's thumb 

Apologies for the hot flushes  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698  

It's definitely Todd IMO. Taite's thumbs are flatter and his skin tone is pinker.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 YuhN3oh

Source: Tenplay[/quote]

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:26 am

Just out of interest...in previous seasons has there been footage of the F1 holding the ring or F2 as a red herring? Assuming that hands have been previously sleuthed over the years. Would be interesting to compare.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:30 am

@sprout We have sleuthed hands, candle wax, nail polish, hair regrowth, shadows, handkerchief colours, pointed toes... pretty much everything.  laugh out loud

TPTB always have a crack at a red herring or two but they usually fall flat - at least around here.  The general public fall for them though.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:30 am

Enough wrote:But the ring is on the wrong hand!
duh  yep on the right hand yes so definitely not engagement and so it's the same as what Laura got from Matty J (ring looks more engagement style but it isn't)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking