SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Image711

I sleuthed NT when I was un spoiled

This SC was not in the Season Preview so it couldn't have been sleuthed already as it was only released today.

We talked about trees right?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:05 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:This SC from Taite's FD in F3 along with his obstacle course at Burns Outdoor Obstacle training?  

Or is it part of LCD in F2 and tying into his airboat in the NT  question  

Either way, he's back in the water laugh out loud
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Image712
tenplay per HEA

There are some ponds near Burns obstacle course but not deep water (map here) So this might be part of the airboat date in the NT (though Ali's hair and clothes don't match what she's wearing on the boat, and there would be the issue of crocs...)

IMO they probably showed this clip in the first preview so they can mix it up and show Todd's waterfall Scap in the next (having that visual at the end will suggest to people Todd's F1 IMO since the waterfall kissing is HOT.)

Nice find regarding the ponds near Burns  yes Could it be there if it is not deep since they seem in shallow water? Too true about the crocs laugh out loud I think the airboat LCD is interesting considering they won't be able to talk to each other. But then again, they prefer making out anyway so maybe TPTB did it deliberately so they didn't have to talk on the airboat laugh out loud They're likely going somewhere so not sure if there would be a place without crocs that they go to? Would be interesting if they want two LCDs in the water. 
Good point about it being in the first clip so they can mix it up  yes Yep that kiss is HOT!  eyedrool
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:40 am

Sorry late to the party again. My guess is the trees are NT. They have trees called boab trees up that way, the trunks retain water. And whilst these are not boabs imo they look similar. The ground too reminds me of NT. There is no way they would choose such sandy ground in nsw
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:12 am

Thank you @Sundy yes They reminded me of the trees on Blake's season with Sam Frost and her LCD when they went to South Africa. Definitely agree it is the NT and for Todd's LCD  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 4256136633

Summary of confirmed SCs sleuthed:

Ep11 FDs for F3 - all dates in NSW
- Todd on Cinderella fantasy date with carriage and fencing
- Taite at Burns outdoor obstacle training course 
- Bill in car, dancing, and talking to Ali wearing plaid/checkered shirt *Bill's last SCs so eliminated this ep*

Ep12 LCD dates for F2 - dates in the NT
- Todd waterfall and kissing Ali at Berry Springs  
- Taite on airboat with Ali 
- FRC and Ali wearing purple dress with speculated/sleuthed Todd F2 in lighter grayish suit when Ali sobbing after letting him go

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Image712
tenplay per HEA

Ep 9 is being repeated on the TV right now and half-watching I noticed Ali is wearing the same swimsuit in this pic as she was on Taite's swimming date.  Also, he has a patch of hair missing from his beard in the exact same spot he has here, except I note the image has been flipped because his tattoo is on his right arm in real life.  So I think we have already seen this footage and it doesn't belong in the NT finale preview.  BRB with screen cap to illustrate...

ETA:  Ladies and gentlemen of the jury; I rest my case.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 VwADgVW

Source: Tenplay episode 9
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:48 am

Good job @Bobette
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:55 am

sprout wrote:Good job @Bobette

Cheers Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:29 pm

Is it possible that it is at the beach and the mangrove trees are those next to it? Close by Darwin?

I sleuthed HERE and shared it again HERE it could be in Darwin, on the beach of Mindil or very nearby.

I also sleuthed HERE that it could be flambloyant trees around.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 46465411
http://geographical.co.uk/nature/oceans/item/2206-dieback-down-under
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 67676710

It is said on National Geographic that sadly the mangroves are dying in Darwin area. So maybe this explains that the finale area looks a bit like it?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 11514
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 11413
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Image718
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Image613
credit: TEN

note: I sleuthed this after the premiere with the season teaser because I decided to be unspoiled. I did not read the old posts here, so it is possible that someone did it before me. kudos if this is the case. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:06 pm

So this could be the places

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 16546510
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Berry+Springs+NT,+Australia/Darwin+NT,+Australia/Melacca+Swamp+Conservation+Area,+Koolpinyah+NT,+Australia/@-12.489455,131.2126701,10.53z/data=!4m20!4m19!1m5!1m1!1s0x2cbf5c24df35aef5:0x50217a82a247e50!2m2!1d131.014167!2d-12.700833!1m5!1m1!1s0x2cc0a0fc9f59043f:0x30217a82a247c20!2m2!1d130.8456418!2d-12.4634403!1m5!1m1!1s0x2cc0b48deb7b4553:0x1db842b76547fd57!2m2!1d131.2497687!2d-12.3474754!3e0

NOTE: Berri spring (I do NOT claim to have sleuthed this place)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:13 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

tenplay per HEA

Ep 9 is being repeated on the TV right now and half-watching I noticed Ali is wearing the same swimsuit in this pic as she was on Taite's swimming date.  Also, he has a patch of hair missing from his beard in the exact same spot he has here, except I note the image has been flipped because his tattoo is on his right arm in real life.  So I think we have already seen this footage and it doesn't belong in the NT finale preview.  BRB with screen cap to illustrate...

ETA:  Ladies and gentlemen of the jury; I rest my case.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 VwADgVW

Source: Tenplay episode 9

Nice catch @Bobette  thumbsup TPTB being very sneaky  :uptonogood
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:01 pm

HEA wrote:Is it possible that it is at the beach and the mangrove trees are those next to it? Close by Darwin?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 11413

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Image718

credit: TEN

@HEA the trees at the FRC are eucalypts and the ones around Todd & Ali are also not mangroves IMO.  Mangroves grow in water and send up pneumataphore roots to breathe - I see none in these pictures, and the trunks have a different shape too.

Also, mangroves grow in sticky, silty, SMELLY mud.  When the tide goes out it's practically impossible to walk among them and would be a terrible place for a date or FRC, IMO.  I think they probably filmed around the Kakakdu area, rather than Darwin.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:22 pm

@Bobette  so no mangrove then.

I just got my botanic course here and care to say that it exists thirteenof Eucalyptus in NT Australia?   rofl  LINK HERE

Most Eucalyptus do not have multiple trunks and they are not living in sand. So at the end of the day, since it was sleuthed that they went to Berry Spring, their evening must be around this area whatever the tree species.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 2498057887

east coast Eucalyptus: LINK HERE

The closest tree I could find is: EUCALYPTUS bigalerita

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 46546510
credit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking