SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:56 am

Could be right @Bobette
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:24 pm

Definitely agree that the wakeboarding is likely Taite's SD. I'd think Taite would have his SD before Todd. 

Todd has SCs for:
- fencing (could be SD or part of a GD activity and he gets SQT)
- in sportscar (per filming schedule it could be a 2nd SD or the last first SDs like Matty J had in ep 6 before all dates were 2nd SDs or GD)
- in water by a waterfall (HTD, FD, LCD?)
- Ali dressed up in ball gown Cinderella thing at night (SD, SQT?)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:31 am

So many hair/clothing/energy level jumps with Paddy's ITMs last episode it was hard to keep up.   dizzy Some look like they could have been filmed weeks apart.  TPTB should probably plan ahead better or at least hire a better continuity editor.  

Interestingly, what most of what he was saying was negative against Charlie.  I'm wondering if some dirt came out during/after filming that prompted them to re-edit the earlier episodes to make him look even worse than he was at the time.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4gz3S7S

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 OF8gSUc

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 BOaL5gX

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:55 am

Is that a ring in Paddy’s nose?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:02 am

Idlemess wrote:Is that a ring in Paddy’s nose?

It's a stud I think - Todd has one too.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:17 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Anyone know where this is?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 43679380_10215380814627462_305436715219156992_n

Could be Kakadu National Park IMO.

Definitely looks like they filmed in the NT - Tourism NT is listed as a partner for this season thumbsup

Other Sydney locations mentioned:

Curzon Hall
http://www.curzonhall.com.au/

Sofitel
https://www.sofitelsydney.com.au/

Twinnings is also a sponsor which explains the tea party date.  laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:35 pm

Nice sleuthing @Bobette  clapping!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:27 pm

Yay @Bobette so we were right about the top end then. This would make this possibly a final date. Wonder who it is? It also confirms the finale location IMO with the Australian natives. Curzon Hall is used all the time and I think it was the location of the film shoot
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:36 pm

Could Curzon Hall be a location for a GD or date? What about Todd with Ali in her dress - looks like a wedding dress and Curzon Hall has wedding events

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 43640543_10215383950545858_786156508986474496_o
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 43879223_10215406741835626_668175183294496768_omy s/cap tenplay.com

Wondering where this fits it... Currently going through each contestant's SCs to try piece together when they may occur...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:38 pm

Sundy wrote:I just noticed there are drawing pencils infront of Todd. I thought this was a spa scene but it looks like some sort of art class. Of note drawing/art alumni - Sasha, Laura, Brooke (have I missed any more?) setting him up for a high finish

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 549b2410
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:59 pm

Sundy wrote:Yay @Bobette so we were right about the top end then. This would make this possibly a final date. Wonder who it is?  It also confirms the finale location IMO with the Australian natives. Curzon Hall is used all the time and I think it was the location of the film shoot

ITA about the Hall being the location for the photo shoot and think that the FRC will be in Kakadu National Park or close by.  

There are a several companies offering airboat tours in the Kakadu wetlands (water colour and plants are a good match IMO)  but I'm yet to find one that matches the airboat perfectly with the white colour and tapered nose.  Most of the ones I've seen have square noses, or else pointed noses but a different colour.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 JNHAuBz

Source

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 43555386_10215380958671063_5064051494668468224_n

Source

If the person on the boat is wearing a blue shirt I don't think it would be Todd (he's more a pink/black/white guy) and the hand on her shoulder looks big and masculine IMO (so also not Todd).  If that's near the FRC must be either Tate or perhaps Robb is F2.  Has anyone seen Rob or Taite wearing blue?   question

This could also be in the NT IMO from the water colour.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 CoNbimV

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:03 pm

I wonder if this is not a SD then maybe sketching him in the semi-nude due to paper and pencils? It's a bit odd though if she is sketching him only and not both sketching each other?

If it's a GD though it could be something else? I noticed Ali was looking at someone else and then at Todd (maybe my eyes missed it). I recall that Sam Frost's season on GD with Richie they had mud on each other and Richie got SQT which was in the hot tub so it may be a similar activity but minus the mud and sketching GD or something? 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 43657172_10215383949905842_4242698390116237312_o
my sc tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking