SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:52 pm

yana_bach wrote:So what is this Juan Pablo and Colton twitter thing people are alluding to in RS's feed. I can't find anything, anyone with Screenshots?
Not sure what it’s all about but RS and Colton have been going back and forth ?? I wonder if it has to do with the final spoiler?? I still think Cassie is f1 but maybe the ending is different to what RS said previously??

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 571bb210

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 D8ee0110
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:16 pm

new teaser for the season.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:33 am

jessietrey wrote:

new teaser for the season.

Thanks!
Made some SCs from the preview. Now if someone can help me match names with them...

Cassie?
Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Dea26c10

Tayshia?
Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 4b7b6f10

Who?
Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 D1dc1010

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:12 pm

RS has a podcast up sharing the episode spoilers and there's a poster recapping it over at Reddit and I just read in the comments that the big spoiler at the end is that Cassie leaves the show because she's not ready to be engaged and then Colton sends Tayshia and Hannah home and then Colton goes to California to tell Cassie that they can just date and not be engaged and Cassie agrees.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:31 pm

Really interesting BluRayz. This is the ending most seasons should have as its ‘normal’. And it explains lots of things
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:02 pm

luvstx wrote:Really interesting BluRayz. This is the ending most seasons should have as its ‘normal’. And it explains lots of things

yes  I’ve always thought the engagement bit was far fetched.
IMO it is, if true, the best case scenario for Colton. He had minimal relationship experience going into his season (Ali R which appears to have been dating but not a full fledged relationship; Becca and Tia showmances) so committing to being in a relationship post-show is a big step for the guy giggling
Sounds like 23 yr old Cassie has common sense.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:31 pm

If this spoiler is true, then I can get more invested in the season. Colton and whomever he chooses need time to figure out if they are meant to be.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:54 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:50 pm

I think the more interesting part of the RS spoilers is the fact that multiple women choose to leave on their own. Including Cassie, there are 6 girls of the 23 that make it past night 1 that leave on their own. Evidently for some of them, the lure of IG shilling careers was not enough to keep up the act of caring for Colton.

Also in his spoilers is information that Cassie and Caelyn discuss their chances of being the next 'ette. No wonder she wasn't "ready to get engaged". Honestly, I don't foresee an engagement out of these 2 anytime soon and we all know TPTB would love to have one on ATFR.

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:34 pm

I guess Cassie really doesn’t want to be the next ette since she is still dating Colton .
I think it was the right move on her part not to get engaged and date so they will really get to know each other before they make that huge step. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:01 pm

whit90 wrote:I guess Cassie really doesn’t want to be the next ette since she is still dating Colton .
I think it was the right move on her part not to get engaged and date so they will really get to know each other before they make that huge step. JMO

Not necessarily. IMO, if Cassie's intentions going into all of this was to get Bachelorette, then she obviously didn't anticipate Colton going after her. It's possible that she only agreed to date because she knew how a rejection (from her) on national TV would look. In other words, he backed her into a corner, and she had no choice but to say yes. Depending upon how they edit all of this, she could end up looking really bad. Or, Colton could end up looking like 'Prince Charming' going after his 'Princess' for the ultimate epic love story. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:16 pm

notarose wrote:
luvstx wrote:Really interesting BluRayz. This is the ending most seasons should have as its ‘normal’. And it explains lots of things

yes  I’ve always thought the engagement bit was far fetched.
IMO it is, if true, the best case scenario for Colton. He had minimal relationship experience going into his season (Ali R which appears to have been dating but not a full fledged relationship; Becca and Tia showmances) so committing to being in a relationship post-show is a big step for the guy giggling
Sounds like 23 yr old Cassie has common sense.

I agree it is good for Colton, but not for his ego.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom