SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:24 pm

flojo031 wrote:
whit90 wrote:I guess Cassie really doesn’t want to be the next ette since she is still dating Colton .
I think it was the right move on her part not to get engaged and date so they will really get to know each other before they make that huge step. JMO

Not necessarily. IMO, if Cassie's intentions going into all of this was to get Bachelorette, then she obviously didn't anticipate Colton going after her. It's possible that she only agreed to date because she knew how a rejection (from her) on national TV would look. In other words, he backed her into a corner, and she had no choice but to say yes. Depending upon how they edit all of this, she could end up looking really bad. Or, Colton could end up looking like 'Prince Charming' going after his 'Princess' for the ultimate epic love story. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

There are no facts that Cassie went on this show to be the next ette IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:31 pm

whit90 wrote:
flojo031 wrote:
whit90 wrote:I guess Cassie really doesn’t want to be the next ette since she is still dating Colton .
I think it was the right move on her part not to get engaged and date so they will really get to know each other before they make that huge step. JMO

Not necessarily. IMO, if Cassie's intentions going into all of this was to get Bachelorette, then she obviously didn't anticipate Colton going after her. It's possible that she only agreed to date because she knew how a rejection (from her) on national TV would look. In other words, he backed her into a corner, and she had no choice but to say yes. Depending upon how they edit all of this, she could end up looking really bad. Or, Colton could end up looking like 'Prince Charming' going after his 'Princess' for the ultimate epic love story. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

There are no facts that Cassie went on this show to be the next ette IMO

You're right, there isn't any actual tangible proof of this, but if you put together everything that we know about her: was already on another show (back when she was in college), her sister being an upcoming actress dating Gregg Sulkin, plus the stuff about her and Caelynn talking Bachelorette, it just doesn't look good that's all I'm saying.

Last edited by flojo031 on Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:49 pm

^^^
Agree but hopefully Cassie truly wants to see where things go with Colton and made a wise decision to date him instead of getting engaged. If not then I think imo it would make her very unlikeable. I have always thought that the engagement part was pressed and ridiculous. They really barely spend time together and to make that big decision just because that is what MF wants is not right. JMO
It should be a interesting season !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:31 pm

Eliminating herself at F3 is a very Andi-move on her part, IF she was after the 'Ette role she played it out well, I guess she didn't expect Colton to chase after her.

Also, I'm super peeved when people openly admit on the show they're not ready to get engaged. I realize none of them are there for twu luv really, but most of them at least pretend and talk a good talk. Engagement or no engagement, a serious commitment is implied in the premise of the show, so if you're not ready, there are plenty of other reality shows out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:00 pm

I think the engagement thing was just an excuse, considering she was (allegedly) discussing being the Bachelorette with Caelynn. So she was cool getting engaged 6 months later, but not right now? Sure.... I think she just underestimated Colton's investment in her and now she's stuck.

At least that's the vibe I get right now. It'll be interesting to follow their relationship as the show airs.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:03 pm

Not a fan of his final 4 at all. Cassie seems as much of a fame whore as Colton imo.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:27 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:26 pm

Thanks, Bluwayz....I enjoyed the article. Knew much of it but great to learn more.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:58 pm

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 SzfBsvf--If2449N
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
We're not the only ones who forget to buy people gifts, right? #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/HeGvhXMKSY
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:01 pm

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40BachelorABC%20&src=typd

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:56 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:21 pm

Reading the stuff here should be interesting how this season turns out if it's worth the watch the 1st episode and all season or even if we get an ette from this season.  Thanks for sharing the deets all the ones sharing and all. Can't wait to see how the 1st episode goes since I'll be watching to see if I tune in all season or not.

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom