SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 60 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:21 pm

Hey guys! Soo good to see a lot of comments from you! Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1710264613

Ok so the Olga and Denis date got an overwhelming positive reaction from the viewers and fans. They are crazy about it. So the channel decided to publish today three videos of scenes that weren`t included in the episode. Those scenes are very good. I am gonna try to bring them here.
Plus there are two more backstage videos of the date. I am gonna translate and bring it to you. I hope I can make it all today.

We are editing their date. I thought you might prefer to have the translation of their date first.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:24 pm

YES! Spasiva! sweet kiss
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:31 pm

@Sprite I love to read your comments especially when you are doing it while watching. That is entertainment pure plus they are deep but at the same time funny clapping!

@Astrobach That "VZ" thing means those people fishing for more followers. Thanks you a lot for helping me out when I am not online bestbud! It´s really appreciated.

@LeapofFaith Hey girl glad you are still watching and enjoying it! Good to hear that my translations are helpful! Thank you! beatingheart

He was mumbling that there were some circumstances but what it was exactly he didn´t mentioned. So it is still a secret.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:35 pm

bestbud! @natik
So this is a rough translation from Olga’s Instagram today, regarding eliminating Jean-Michel. Please correct me if needs be @natik.

buzova86It's a shame that I could not hear what the guys are saying to the interview ... if only I knew ... what's happening behind the scenes, what comments they give about me in general, and on the situation ...
I was so worried, and every word picked, so as not to offend him. I was honest, to myself, to the guys and to you. I spoke very honestly and frankly. Too much ... It was necessary to lie? Play? Say what they want to hear? So it turns out ????? No. I can not do this. I do not know how.
Jean really is a wonderful man, but I realized that there was no point in going after him, because chemistry did not happen ... And as yesterday I was not pleased to observe that as soon as a person hears not what he wants ... immediately shows negative in my direction ... for what? Explain to me ... I do not understand”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnjgGVFHh3O/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:12 pm

natik wrote:Behind the scenes video of filming Denis and Olga date:

Watch the body language!

Olga is running after Denise and is saying in a joking way: Wait don´t you want to tell me something? (laughs)

Denise: We will be back alive and in piece with unbelievable experiences.

Olga: Have gave up my phone?

Is cheking out his pockets.

Olga: What about yours?

Denis: I kept it because who will film you?!

Olga:If you are capable to manage that then you will be more than an ideal to me.

Olga: Please say something I am scared.

Denis: Just spread your arms and enjoy.

Denis: Now is the best time to kiss? ( rotfl cantstopl )

Olga: Will you watch for me in the air?

Denis: Of course.

Second video:

Denis is trying to calm her down by saying that it isn`t so bad at least nobody is screaming or something.
She is answering ok. He is making fun that hopefully he came off confident enough. She is laughing and making fun of him she is saying, yeah you are scared yourself but you are acting like "oh watch that should be soo cool". She is trying to convince him not to do it by saying let us just simple sitting here. And he says, no let`s go.

Third video:

Olga: I am so scared.

Denis: Ho much?

Olga: I can`t even look there.

Denis: What are you scared of?

Olga: I`m scared of that place where the boats are. You know I imagined lake garda a little bit different.

Denis: Just imagine we need to land in the water and need to swim to the other side.

Denis: I am kidding it will not hurt.

Olga posted that video on her IG:

Credit: @Ольга Бузова

First she speaks in english and then she is screaming: "No I can`t run". "Oh dear god, mommy."

Denis voice in the background: "Everything will be alright!"

Denis: "You are really brave."

Olga: "No I am not brave."
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:16 pm

@Astrobach Yes basically that is what she wanted to say.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:24 pm

@natik I am totally in awe of all the work, sharing, translation you do and did. Thank you for all the hours you spend on this show. Do you even sleep? laugh out loud

I find this show very interesting because it is relying on body language and your translation. I cannot pretend to understand the culture which I think is very different from mine. But in a few words, I am equality fascinated and horrified about Olga. I think she wants a prince charming who will have such a strong personality that he will give her no choice. But on the other hand, she wants to dominate him like a puppet but in doing so, she would lose all respect and interest. She reminds me of a hunter, loves to hunt (being in control) but once she has her prey almost dead, she will move on to another and another and another because she wants to find the ideal man that will put her on a pedestal, yet never submit and play hard to catch. I want you but in order for me to love you, I must hate you and be unpredictable. She will never set down with a normal sweet nice guy devoted to her, no respect for such man. But if he is anything else but that, she will chase him and be upset. Sasha blue eyes is that kind of man. Bad bad news. Until she realizes that a kindness is quality #1, she will always keep circle and cry rivers for someone that does not exist. As @sprite said, she is a walking contradiction.

She fell hard for Sasha blue eyes and no other man will do... right now I see men not knowing how to please her, completely at her beck and call... almost afraid of her lecturing them like little boys... and that is that, she treat pretty much everyone as a kid and she is the tough teacher. But among them, there is this bad boy that she wants to tame and never will and that makes her nuts!! She dominates them that it is hard to watch at times. I want this and I want that. I need this and you must provide me that. She looks like a spoiled diva child that will cry a river to get a toy and 1 minute after she has it, go for another ... endlessly.

IMO, she needs a major grow up or therapy. She needs help. She will not be happy unless she understands that the more she will control the man, the less happy she will be. She needs to realize that passion does not mean love necessary. Once she finds her best friend with physical chemistry, she will be able to build a solid fun loving relationship. Until then, she will find hurtfull flings that will leave her empty because those men will just abuse her fame and money. I wished I could say that her fame and money is not an issue but I think it is. She will never be truly happy with an average guy. He will need to prove his worth in personality and money.... withouth being a cocky A$$. Big challenge ahead IMO

@natik thank you again for your great work. I will continue to follow your season, reading and lurking. Good job everyone!  yes

Last edited by HEA on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:27 pm

Thanks for the extra videos and translation! @natik. The more I watch them, the more I see how they are so in sync. Watch the third video and see how Denis is incredibly perceptive as he reads her body signals and she follows right after. What a guy, really! Outstanding so far! Really hard to not fall for someone like this... l o v e
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:42 pm

Credit: @Замуж за Бузову

Olga: I can`t remember how old are you?

Denis: 33

Olga: Sure?

Denis: Yes. How old are you?

Olga: 32

Denis: It fits with the age. And how do you feel with 32? As if everything only starts?

Olga: Yes. I don`t feel like 32. Why? How much would you have gave me?

Denis: 18

Olga (laughs): Oh come one 18 is too young.

Denis: You know they took my phone and I have there a pic of you on my display. The one where you are making the heart sign.

Olga: Wait where is that pic?

Denis: On my phone display.

Olga: For real?

Denis: Yes. A black white pic.

Olga: Are you serious?

Denis laughs.

Olga: Hold on so you are taking your phone and...

Denis: I am waking up and go to bed with you ( rotfl ) I have that on my display for two weeks now since the project started.

Olga: Hold on so you are already sleeping with me? cantstopl rofl

Credit: @Замуж за Бузову

Olga: Hold on are we not going to the cafe over there?

Denis: No we are not going to the cafe. We are going the that way.

Olga: There yes?

Denis: You know just to take a look.

Olga: I got it you want me to fly with that thing over there?

Denis: I really want to. I think that you will rock it and you will feel miracle.

Olga: No. It´s like with a parachute!

Denis: No with the parachute you are falling down. Here you will fly you know in that beautiful pose you always like to make the whole time for the pics. You know the one where you are spreading your arms.

Denis: Ok let´s make a deal after we are going to land you can execute me there right away.

Olga laughs.

Olga: Was it your idea?

Denis: It was your idea!

Olga: Was it your idea?

Denis: No it was your idea.

Olga: I hope you are flying as well.

Denis: Of course!

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:59 pm

OMG... can they be MORE adorable ? I mean ... wow! beatingheart Really fun to watch. I’m so grateful to be part of this, really, it is so fun!
BTW.I think Denis is the perfect balance, so far, of gentle persuasion and respect for her feelings and hesitation. She will be glad he helped her through her fears and experience this unique stunt with him.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:03 pm

I loved epi 3!  Evgeny$ is redeeming himself and making everyone laugh and Valja is showing more personality.  He was so dour in the first two episodes.

The date with Denis was wonderful (and the BTS videos).  Denis is smitten but Olga has set the boundaries, even if they are confusing.   I think he wanted to go in for a kiss a couple of times, but checked himself at the last second.  IMO Olga opened up a bit more – Denis must be very comforting to be around.  I think he is cocky though and very aware of his charms – doesn’t mind going shirtless and showing off like a big puppy laugh out loud

I don’t know why, but I like big Evgeny.  He just exudes sex appeal even though he is not extremely handsome.  He’s a big alpha man that IMO is used to getting what he wants.

What was with the black boy band outfits at the ceremony?  And Sasha has to be different with white boots  Rolling Eyes   I also don’t understand the ending so I guess there is more to come…… giggling

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:06 pm

@HEA Hey long time since we saw each other bestbud! Welcome! I had no idea you are watching with us. Happy to know that yes

She is actually not that bad as it might come of on TV. She is an absolutely professional in her sphere. But in general she is in personal life humble, sweet and she has a great sense of humor. She really can laugh at herself. She got burned and now it looks like she is punishing the men on the project for what happened. But as I said in one of my previous posts that diva image is just a mask. I remember how she was with her ex-husband. She was all in. She was doing everything for him. She adored him and it hit her out of nowhere. Suddenly you are reading in magazines that your husband got caught with another woman. Deep down as of now she is scared to get played again.
She was saying in episode 3 in one of her ITM`s "What am I doing here? I feel nothing I am so scared that I will never fall in love again."

And during the date with Denis she said in one of her ITM`s "If he is just pretending than I am going to be a total idiot. I mean he could pretend, right?"

I hope you will stay with us?! You will be very surprised about the finale, trust me Hugesmile

Last edited by natik on Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 60 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach