SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:12 pm

@sdmom Good job! thumbsup

Don´t worry I made today some screencaps as well. I went threw all the promos I am gonna add them as well now.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:13 pm

@natik Take what with a grain of salt? Sasha? That picture taken at Akhbar’s restaurant is NOT part of her girlfriends or management...is it?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:22 pm

@Astrobach What she and her "gang" are posting or commenting or liking on IG.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:23 pm

Thanks @sdmom yes
Here are my guesses:
The first photo is hard to see but maybe Sasha, or Serghei ?
The second one from far on the small yacht is probably one of the twin...Andrei or Serghei, they were in Venice on a dock.
The 3rd. Is Denis swirling her up.
4, Wallentin jumping off the sailboat...they had a date on a large boat.
5 is Alex in the streets if Italy.
What do you see?

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:26 pm

@Astrobach good guess! yes
Do you mind copying your post to the SC thread?
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4928-bachelorette-russia-olga-buzova-scaps-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1346355
So we can keep our discussion in one place

Isn’t this fun, the old fashioned sleuthing?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:30 pm

@sdmom Done! But it includes 2 more SC ...4 and 5 are not yet in...maybe we’ll have to move my list after they are posted...? Or can you insert them?

ETA :yes: I lové thesleuthing part... Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1176891977
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:36 pm

@Astrobach yes I added two more. I can only upload three at one time. Don’t know what’s wrong, this forum or my iPad?

Still trying to remember who’s who....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:35 pm

Watched part 2. Some parts are so funny I laugh out loud!

Oh I had such high hope for Evgeny$$ pre-filming! I don’t think he’s there for the right reason. IMO he will cause some drama.

Jean-Michel the model... how arrogant to ask Olga to wait for him! He’d better have a good excuse.

I don’t think these two last long.

The other thing I noticed is some guys are shown with long meet and greet, like Denis (if Olga gave FIR, I think he would get it), some, like Alex the bold one, are shown with none or very little M&G. Could that be because some are front runners/drama guys and some not?

Also, how tall is Olga?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:40 pm

@sdmom....good question on Olga’s height. Some of these guys are 6ft tall at least and she was dwarfing them in her heels giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:44 pm

@sdmom I think that probably nothing interesting happened during their conversation so they decided to leave it on the cutting floor. Another explanation could be that some of them are dark horses and they are hiding them for now.

@mercieme @sdmom Regarding Olga`s heigh. She is very tall her heigh is 5`10. And as mentioned she was in heels in the episode.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:11 pm

Episode 1 Part 3:

Oleg: I am really glad to see you. That`s for you.

Olga: Thank you very much.

Oleg: How is it going?

Olga: Perfect! And what about you?

Oleg: Now it´s better.

Oleg ITM: I think I was not confident enough although it´s not typical for me.

Olga: I am sorry but what is your name?

Oleg: I am Oleg.

Olga: Oleg. What a wonderful name.

Oleg: Thank you.

Olga: Olga and Oleg.

Olga ITM: Oleg is visually an unbelievable attractive man.

Olga: Thank you for coming to the project. It´s probably exhausting to wait there so long.

Oleg: A little bit, yes.

Olga: But it was worth it.

Oleg: But it was worth it.

Both: Thank you.

Laughter.

Olga: Oh Oleg it´s the wrong way. Or do you want to leave already?!

Oleg: No.

Olga: This way please.

Oleg: Thank you.

Olga ITM: He is super.

Sergej (the twin): Finally I have been waited so long.

Olga: Hi.

Sergej (the twin): Olga these are for you.

Olga: Thank you so much!

Sergej (the twin): My name is Sergej.

Olga: Nice to meet you, I am Olga.

Sergej (the twin): In real life you are even more beautiful. It´s nice to meet you.

Olga: Thank you a lot. Same. Please join the other. Thank you.

Sergej: Thanks.

Sergej is joining the men.

Olga: What…

Andrej (the twin): These are for you.

Olga: Wait a minute but you were already here a few minutes before.

Andrej: Yes a few minutes before.

Olga: Oh good I already started to think that I am going crazy. You are Sergej right?

Andrej (the twin): No I am Andrej.

Andrej and Sergej introduction video:
They both were married when they were 21 years old (before you ask, no…not to the same woman…thank god). Andrej has a daughter. Sergej has a son. They are telling that they never fought against each other. Andrej is five minutes older than Sergej. Sergej told in the video about his ex-girlfriend Dasha. As @Maddy already mentioned…

Maddy wrote:
His girlfriend was on 2 different seasons of the Russian Bachelor while still being his girlfriend! Long story!!! :gotcha:

Dasha was telling on the Bachelor that she is single and that they broke up because he is too close with his brother and that his brother Andrej is the only important thing for him. So basically the main topic during the video was the drama about Dasha and Sergej.

Olga: Thank you Serge…Andrej. Thank you Andrej.

Andrej: You can hold us apart by looking at our bracelets. I have a white one and Sergej has a black one.

Olga:Ok so you have the white one and Sergej the black one. That`s too much information in a short period of time I am gonna try to remember it. Thank you.

Olga ITM: What?

Andrej is joining the men. The reaction is positive. They all basically think that it`s funny. Sergej is asking the twins what will they do if they end up both in the finale. They are answering that they will fight for Olga no matter what. The twins are telling that they have similar tattoos and that basically everything in their lives is similar.

I am not translating the group chat word for word because nothing important was said or done. It´s just small talk.

A little advert with Marina and Olga. And we are moving on to 5:43.

Marina enters the room. She is popular in Russia she is a TV Host and an comedian. She is welcoming the men and joking a little bit around with them. A little bit small talk she is asking them the basics. How they liked Olga. Why they are on the project. If the already had time to know the other contestant better. She asked Alexs (the bold one) who he thinks will going home. He said Valja, one of the twins and Vegan for sure. Marina is very charming and has a sharp sense of humor so the men have respect for her. Reminds me of a teacher in front of a class of students. But in general nothing interesting was said. Alexs has a problem with the arrogance of Evgeny (the millionaire). So there is a conflict potential between those two.

The most important part of that small talk is starting around 9:20.

Marina: Attention guys because I am gonna tell you now an important information. It is possible that these information is for some of you not a pleasant one. We have 15 men. You don´t need to count one man is missing he is  late but he will join us later. So you will be 15. Anyway only 10 men will continue to take part in the project after today.

Denis ITM: I think I have chances to be among the 10 men, or maybe 5 or maybe 3.

Marina: Olga will talk to each one of you today and at the end of the evening she will make her choice. Olga`s choice.

Alex ITM (the bold one): To be honest I don´t understand what the half of the contestant is doing here.

Marina: But Olga is not the only one who has a choice on the project. You have a choice as well. One of you will have the chance to leave the project not with empty hands. I am repeating only one of you. You can leave today and take 100.000 rubel (russian money…it´s about 1482,13 Dollar) with you.

Evgeny(the millionaire) ITM: It´s a funny rule. It´s not signficant for me but maybe for someone else it´s serious money.

Marina: Every week those sum will be growing. Let us call it „the tempting money“.

Akbar ITM: I think it´s not worth the money.

Konstantin ITM: I am here because I want to know Olga so I don´t see a point with the money.

Marina: Surprised?

Evgeny (the big one): We are counting. (joke)

Marina: I thought the money would not surprise only the millionaire.

Evgeny ITM (the big one): I don`t think that anyone here will take those money. Not even if it will be 200.000 rubel.

Marina: Ok so let us welcome Olga Buzova.

The men are clapping.

Denis ITM: I really liked Olga. I don´t tell it twice…twice but I really liked Olga. (he is joking)

Marina: Olga you know the men better than me so I am leaving you with them.

Olga: Oh really?!

Marina: Yes. Have fun.

Olga: Thank you Marina.

Olga: You can sit down. To be honest I have so many conferences in my life. I don´t want to waste time. So if you allow me I want to start with the individual conversations.

Olga to Akbar: I want to talk with you.

Akbar: With me?

Olga: Yes.

Olga ITM: Why did I choose him for the first conversation? Because I had more questions for him than any other men in the room.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:13 pm

I liked Oleg at the meet and greet, he is very handsome, can't wait to find out what happened and why she let him go??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach